KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Aizen and Ichigo

Goku vs Aizen and Ichigo
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Goku vs Aizen and Ichigo

No blasting is allowed for this fight.

Amping physical stats is allowed.

This is Goku during his fight against Frieza before going Super Saiyan.

Bleach characters appear more powerful in the Anime so Anime fts are usable here.

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 06:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Does Aizen get KS and Hogyoku?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 03:05 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Samurai100
Does Aizen get KS and Hogyoku?

I hope not. That would make this thread laaaame.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 03:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Aizen uses his illusion, convinces Goku to fly into space, and he dies.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 06:37 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This is a physical fight and I honestly believe Goku could blitz both before they had the chance to do all of that.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 03:13 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by carver9
This is a physical fight and I honestly believe Goku could blitz both before they had the chance to do all of that.

No, he needs to yell for a few episodes first.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 03:30 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by King Kandy

We were shown that "spirit energy"/ki is not part of the 5 senses and can be "detected".

The shinigami really suck at it. With really powerful Ki, the DB peeps can dedect from across the universe. Shinigami have trouble in a town.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 04:54 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_ghost
Touch me and you die

i honestly dont think either ichigo or aizen would have enough time to react to goku

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 10:22 AM
cool_ghost is currently offline Click here to Send cool_ghost a Private Message Find more posts by cool_ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by dadudemon
We were shown that "spirit energy"/ki is not part of the 5 senses and can be "detected".

The shinigami really suck at it. With really powerful Ki, the DB peeps can dedect from across the universe. Shinigami have trouble in a town.

Aizen's Ki would be super-weak compare to DBZ characters, and even if they know his presence, he can still hide his actual location... my idea works fine.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 06:03 PM
NemeBro

Aizen's Ki would be super-weak compare to DBZ characters, and even if they know his presence, he can still hide his actual location... my idea works fine.
It would if Goku were not so fast that Aizen may as well be standing still.

He wouldn't even have time to release his Zanpakuto.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 09:25 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

This would be a fairer fight if it were Goku at the start of Dragonball Z sad

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 09:57 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I disagree. I think Aizen's Ki is strong enough to be detected from halfway around the world simply because he cannot oppress it. They were able to sense the Saiyan's approaching earth from space and they were around where I would put Aizen.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2011 06:37 AM
danteiscool

I agree with a majority of you guys. sure Aizen is tough, but only by Bleach's standards. by DBZ's standards, he and Ichigo would stand a better chance if it was Goku from when he fought Raditz. Goku by when he was about to go super saiyan is just too much for them.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2011 01:08 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by dadudemon
I disagree. I think Aizen's Ki is strong enough to be detected from halfway around the world simply because he cannot oppress it. They were able to sense the Saiyan's approaching earth from space and they were around where I would put Aizen.

'Aizen's Ki'

Ki is a persons life energy isn't it?

Am I to assume that is supposed to be the same as the reiatsu that the shinigami have? who are.... dead people... essentially.

I suppose this depends entirely on if Goku can sense it.

If he can, spite in favour of Goku
If he can not, Kyoka Suigetsu is a broken tool. It alone is enough.

Either way this seems a poor match up. Assuming I understand DB at all, Goku is far too strong for there to be an actual fight here. Or maybe i'm just wrong. *shrugs*

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 11:56 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wave_tyson

Sayins can breath in space bro

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 12:21 AM
wave_tyson is currently offline Click here to Send wave_tyson a Private Message Find more posts by wave_tyson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What about flying into a Sun?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 12:34 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

They would die before getting to the sun.

That said, Lol at the spite. Goku will snap both of their necks.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 12:36 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why? Its not like they need to breath.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 12:38 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

He can crush their spines then.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 12:44 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You can't crush what you can't see. >:]

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 12:45 AM