KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Naruto & Sasuke vs Madara

Naruto & Sasuke vs Madara
Started by: ichigo12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

Naruto & Sasuke vs Madara

Naruto: http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accou...d=1330381527000
Awakening: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/...tailed_form.png

Sasuke: http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accou...d=1330381654000
Awakening: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE...inf-d31py0r.jpg

VS

Uchiha Madara: http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accou...d=1330381762000
Awakening: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE...ama-d4doeqs.jpg

Note: Awakening means the form the user will be at full power on the battle. For example, Naruto's initial mode is Sage Mode but if he wants more power he becomes in the 6 tailed form.
And the one that is on the image is the one fighting, no changes.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 10:41 PM
KurosakiIchigo is currently offline Click here to Send KurosakiIchigo a Private Message Find more posts by KurosakiIchigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Naruto and Sasuke.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 11:09 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sage Mode Naruto and Batshit Sasuke are no match for Madara imo.

He drops a meteor on their heads.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 11:10 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Yeah, they'd be no match for him if he had the Rinnegan.

Only thing is, he doesn't. Mokuton is his biggest gun now, if he still has that. OP didn't specify, but I'm guessing he does.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 11:58 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The OP says that they can activate other forms if they want. Unlike Sasuke and Naruto who had to get upgrades to them after their Sage/Susano'o incarnations, Madara already had Rinnengan in that incarnation.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 12:06 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

"Note: Awakening means the form the user will be at full power on the battle. For example, Naruto's initial mode is Sage Mode but if he wants more power he becomes in the 6 tailed form.
And the one that is on the image is the one fighting, no changes."

Dude's using Ultimate Ninja Storm mechanics here.

So I take that last pic to mean that Madara has Sharingan and then EMS/Susano'o. No Rinnegan.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 12:18 AM
NemeBro

Mokuton puts them to sleep.

Kekekekekekekeke.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 05:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

We need to see more of what Crazy Sasuke can do.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 07:37 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

In these forms, Madara wins.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 04:06 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eon Blue
In these forms, Madara wins.

EON! Glad you're around these parts. big grin

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 07:50 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

But Naruto has Sage Mode and Kyubbi while Sasuke Mangekyou Sharingan and Susano'o, and currently Naruto already control's Kurama and Sasuke has EMS, it woul be HARD to Madara if he wins but it would be hard too to Naruto and Sasuke.

-Signature property of DeathKap-
"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 11:25 PM
KurosakiIchigo is currently offline Click here to Send KurosakiIchigo a Private Message Find more posts by KurosakiIchigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

People really need to read the OP.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 01:12 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
EON! Glad you're around these parts. big grin

Thank you smile

I just recently started coming here.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 09:06 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

Ok Naruto won weee Sasuke sucks!!!!

"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:52 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

even in these forms, The team should win. Can susan'o guard against tailed beast balls?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 10:21 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

Madara hasnt tailed beast ball man :/

Old Post May 4th, 2012 10:59 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ I know I meant can Madara's susan'o handle a tailed beast ball?

Old Post May 5th, 2012 12:05 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

We dont know we havent seen Madaras Susano'o in full action.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 05:13 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

IDK, The third was able to puncture it with his Lightning attack with the aid of the Mizukage, or at least that's the way it apppeared. A little Chidori/tailed beast ball action should do the trick.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 06:55 PM
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

Madar would evade it.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 07:13 PM