KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Minato vs Itachi

Minato vs Itachi
Started by: ichigo12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

Minato vs Itachi

Minato vs Itachi

Who wins?
Both of them at full power. big grin

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 06:00 PM
KurosakiIchigo is currently offline Click here to Send KurosakiIchigo a Private Message Find more posts by KurosakiIchigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Minato.

Itachi is awesome, and has sharengan, but Minato has so much raw power, is much faster, and superior techs.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 06:26 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by menokokoro
Minato.

Itachi is awesome, and has sharengan, but Minato has so much raw power, is much faster, and superior techs.

Explain the underlined part.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 06:29 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Itachi uses Susano'o > gg Minato

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 07:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

But to make Susano'o appear I think that Itachi must first use Tsukuyomi and then Amaterasu and Minato can do something to stop that with his speed.

-Signature property of DeathKap-
"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 08:29 PM
KurosakiIchigo is currently offline Click here to Send KurosakiIchigo a Private Message Find more posts by KurosakiIchigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
Itachi uses Susano'o and Minato easily dodges like Raikage does but more easily because Raikage admits that Minato was faster than him. Afterwords, Itachi has a seal placed on him. GG Itachi.

Corrected for accuracy.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

What, the massive amount of strength Minato has? Yeah, that's obvious. big grin

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 09:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Didn't Minato block a Biju Ball from a full-powered Kyuubi? That seems pretty massively powerful to me.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 09:57 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't Minato block a Biju Ball from a full-powered Kyuubi? That seems pretty massively powerful to me.

He teleported it. That is some very high defensive capability.

What makes us think that he cannot teleport the amaterasu attacks, as well? Not nearly as large.

Hell, after he puts a tag on Itachi...he could teleport Itachi's own attacks on to him. mwhahahahahahahaha

This is why you don't mess with Minato.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 11:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Minato. Itachi would be doomed without Susaano, with it, he puts of a fight but goes down.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 11:59 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

But with Susano'o Minato can't put the seal in Itachi unless he puts his special kunai near Itachi before he activates Susano'o but Itachi is not fool to let that happen but Minato would do something inteligent or... wow, the two of them are so good, is hard to guess about the fight. wacko

"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 12:56 AM
En Sabah Nur X

Itachi has sword of totsuka(probably most powerful weapon in series, in all likelyhood, sword seeked for years by orochimaru) and the yata mirror(perfect defense against any attack) two of the divine celestial weapons(japanese imperial regalia), and it has been said with these in hand he is practically invincible.-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Regalia_of_Japan

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 01:03 AM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by ichigo12
Minato vs Itachi

Who wins?
Both of them at full power. big grin

Kotoamatsukami ends Minato's chances of winning.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 01:24 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
Itachi has sword of totsuka(probably most powerful weapon in series, in all likelyhood, sword seeked for years by orochimaru) and the yata mirror(perfect defense against any attack) two of the divine celestial weapons(japanese imperial regalia), and it has been said with these in hand he is practically invincible.-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Regalia_of_Japan

Here's the problem and why I think Itachi would still lose:

Minato can port away until Itachi runs out of chakra. Then poof goes his Susano'o and weapons. A ninja is likely to do that in Naruto...especially the super assassin Minato. big grin

Minato only has to port far enough away to keep out of his sight but he can still keep an eye on Itachi. The Sharingan is not the byakugan.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 02:04 AM
menokokoro

hmmm, I guess I wasn't really thinking when I said that haha. But what I WAS thinking, was when he teleported the kyuubi's blast away, then had chakra to seal the kyuubi.

Even though he hasn't shown to have more RAW POWER like I said, I still think he would win....for the OTHER reasons I said haha.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 05:49 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by menokokoro
hmmm, I guess I wasn't really thinking when I said that haha. But what I WAS thinking, was when he teleported the kyuubi's blast away, then had chakra to seal the kyuubi.

Even though he hasn't shown to have more RAW POWER like I said, I still think he would win....for the OTHER reasons I said haha.

Ah. Cause I was confused. The only real offensive jutsu Minato has used is Rasengan(and teh Death God).

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:27 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Ah. Cause I was confused. The only real offensive jutsu Minato has used is Rasengan(and teh Death God).
Both of which could win this (if and when he lands an attack), though I doubt he would use the Shinigami on Itachi. The only reason the Third used it, was because the First and Second were invincible otherwise.

But the reason I say he'd win, is he is SO fast, both in physical speed, and making plans. He instantly knows what to do, and instantly implement these plans. Itachi is similar, but...Minato...hmm, honestly, the biggest reason I think minato would win, is because I think he SHOULD be better, but when I look at only the FACTS, it isn't as sure a thing. He is faster physically, but we don't know if he can get passed susanoo, etc....I don't know, I do think he'd win, but I don't know what to say to show this.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 05:31 PM
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

Minato can overwhelm Itachi with his speed, and once he puts the seal on Itachi is all over, except if Itachi uses Susano'o.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 04:04 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Itachi of course

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 05:56 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

which he can pretty much hit everyone in the manga with till they collapse.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 05:56 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

quote:
Itachi of course

Explain how Itachi would win this fight.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 03:16 AM