KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Gauntlet! Kenpachi vs Kisame, Zoro, Inuyasha, and Trunks

Gauntlet! Kenpachi vs Kisame, Zoro, Inuyasha, and Trunks
Started by: Getsugamoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Getsugamoon
Fishcake Supreme

Gauntlet! Kenpachi vs Kisame, Zoro, Inuyasha, and Trunks

AN epic battle! Kenpachi Zaraki runs the gauntlet comprised of Kisame, Roronoa Zoro, Inuyasha, and Trunks!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 10:37 AM
Getsugamoon is currently offline Click here to Send Getsugamoon a Private Message Find more posts by Getsugamoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Makes it to Zoro and dies.

Trunks proceeds to beat all of them without any difficulty at all though. Unless Inuyasha has some unknown power that puts him above Trunks.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 10:45 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Getsugamoon
Fishcake Supreme

True, but I think you misread the topic. It's a guantlet match, so Kenpachi has to get through Kisame, Zoro, and Inuyasha first. :P

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 10:48 AM
Getsugamoon is currently offline Click here to Send Getsugamoon a Private Message Find more posts by Getsugamoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Getsugamoon
Fishcake Supreme

Whoops, I misread your post. Sorry. >.< But let's not forget Inuyasha has the Mediou (I think) that can send his opponents to Hell. I'd like to see Trunks escape that. And I'm not sure Inuyasha could beat Kenpachi. Kenny is more demonic in nature than Inuyasha and he has massive amounts of crazy power.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 10:49 AM
SSJGGogeta

Do you smoke crack? Goku escaped from hell after wrestling two buff germans. Trunks would shout a hole in dimensions. Plus, Inuyasha would have to hit Trunks to do that, and I would love to see Inuyasha hit someone millions of times faster than light. Plus, Inuyasha would vaporize Kenny. Anyways, Trunks crushes them all into an orb, rolls them all into a dough, and eats them on top of a huge chicken pot pie. He does all this when he's eight years old and in base form btw.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2014 06:59 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Might make it past Kisame. Won't make it passed Zoro, based on current information.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2014 09:03 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I don't think he'd even get that far. Kenny has incredible durability, but he DOES have a finite supply of energy, and he HAS been killed EASILY by Unohana. I don't think he would last long if Kisame used that water bubble and Samehada fusion thing. He would most likely get killed by Kisame, but if he somehow didn't, Zoro would finish him off in an instant.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 09:42 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote