KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Second mizukage vs Garp the hero

Second mizukage vs Garp the hero
Started by: Rikudo sennin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rikudo sennin
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Narutoverse

Second mizukage vs Garp the hero

who wins

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 02:06 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

Garp should be able to blitz him. His strength should be enough to one shot him.

If not, Mizukage wins.


__________________

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 02:20 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Narutoverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Garp should be able to blitz him. His strength should be enough to one shot him.

If not, Mizukage wins.


garp probably is faster but hitting someone made out of water isnt gonna do much and haki wont work cuz it works on df since it gives logia a inner body to be hit by haki. Though i have never seen a speed feat of garp and would at least like to see one. Anyway im sure once the mizukage uses joki boy there is no way garp would win as it will go on forever and can kill him with the force or heat of the explosions. Though if he can keep dodging it then its a stalemate.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 02:44 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

2nd Mizukage has not shown the same level of Logia ness as Suigetsu. In fact, it really just looks like he leaks oil, rather than turning into it on contact. That and even if Haki didn't work(when really the style of Logia Suigetsu uses is far more similar to the style of One Piece Logia users and the only difference is the power source), a strong blow is still enough to still put them down. And Garp is the strongest One Piece character physically.

He intercepted Marco, one of the fastest characters in the series, was able to casually outspeed the Straw Hats, sans Luffy and Zoro, and would clearly have been able to take Gear 2nd Luffy, holding back because he didn't want to hit his grandson. Mizukage has...well nothing really in the way of speed. Jokey Boy is fast I guess.


__________________

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 02:58 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Narutoverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
2nd Mizukage has not shown the same level of Logia ness as Suigetsu. In fact, it really just looks like he leaks oil, rather than turning into it on contact. That and even if Haki didn't work(when really the style of Logia Suigetsu uses is far more similar to the style of One Piece Logia users and the only difference is the power source), a strong blow is still enough to still put them down. And Garp is the strongest One Piece character physically.

He intercepted Marco, one of the fastest characters in the series, was able to casually outspeed the Straw Hats, sans Luffy and Zoro, and would clearly have been able to take Gear 2nd Luffy, holding back because he didn't want to hit his grandson. Mizukage has...well nothing really in the way of speed. Jokey Boy is fast I guess.


The reason he hasnt shown as much is cause unlike suigetsu he actually knows how to not get hit 24/7. Suigetsu tanked a tbb(though he has some help from a external source of water) still mizukages version is more advanced so yeah besides he was able to withstand getting crushed everytime gaara did the pyramid shit. The only thing that would damage him is electricity which in mizukages version of the technique could be negated by oil since its a non conductor. And energy attacks like the tailed beast bomb. Other wide i havent seen brute strength do anything. Any way if garp can constantly avoid joki boy then its tie though that would be hard since its is fast and technically can infinitly spam itself so yeah.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 03:04 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

Well if you're going to say that all the Haki in the world won't give Garp the victory, it seems to me as though this is an attempt at spite. I saw attempt because, well, aside from Jokey Boy Mizukage lacks much in the way of offensive showings. And Jokey Boy can be dealt with easily. One Piece on the whole has better stamina as well.

This place does not have the same love from it's mod, who made it so a thread like this was basically unmakable in VGVF. Oh well...


__________________

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 03:19 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Narutoverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Well if you're going to say that all the Haki in the world won't give Garp the victory, it seems to me as though this is an attempt at spite. I saw attempt because, well, aside from Jokey Boy Mizukage lacks much in the way of offensive showings. And Jokey Boy can be dealt with easily. One Piece on the whole has better stamina as well.

This place does not have the same love from it's mod, who made it so a thread like this was basically unmakable in VGVF. Oh well...


umm not really i dont do spite i just like making threads wiht fights between different manga's for the fun of it. Though admit-tingly i take a naruto characters side i do that for a good reason when they have a chance of winning.. Anyway how will joki boy be dealt with so easily.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 03:28 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Second Mizukage never turned into water at all- he just produced oil, and even when trapped in sand in a way Suigetsu could get out from, he didn't. I think that's a pretty clear sign he does not have liquid transformation.

That said, his better defense is the genjutsu. It hid from sensors, so it should hide from haki as well. At best, this is going to be a long fight.


__________________
Naruto ranks One Piece ranks

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 04:24 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

At best. stick out tongue

At worst, Garp will blitz him with one hit. He is much faster and stronger. If Mizukage is given an opening to summon the Clam, then yeah it would be a good fight(Garp hasn't displayed the sensing Haki if I recall correctly). And if Mizukage uses Jokey Boy in conjunction with the Clam, then he may win.

I side with Garp though. :T


__________________

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 04:49 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Garp doesn't have any particular high-end speed feats and 2nd Mizukage seems pretty fast too. I don't think a blitz is that likely.


__________________
Naruto ranks One Piece ranks

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 05:03 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Saving KMC

The Second Mizukage fights by standing still, and Garp could intercept Marco, easily one of the fastest characters in the series.

You come to pretty weird conclusions sometimes.

Garp doesn't even need to physically blitz the Second. He could take his head off with a cannon ball, or a small rock.


__________________
Thanks Scythe!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 05:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Narutoverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Second Mizukage fights by standing still, and Garp could intercept Marco, easily one of the fastest characters in the series.

You come to pretty weird conclusions sometimes.

Garp doesn't even need to physically blitz the Second. He could take his head off with a cannon ball, or a small rock.


whats the point of blitzing someone made of oil and water brute force aint cutting it and garp can't stop or defeat joki boy.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 06:03 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Saving KMC

He isn't made of oil or water.

Also, Garp can harm Logias.


__________________
Thanks Scythe!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 07:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

The Second Mizukage has a Giant Clam that makes him nigh untraceble by normal means.

But if it's just the water clone than Garp wins. He should have enough time to smack the water clone away and find the Second Mizukage with mid-difficulty at the most.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 10:53 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Narutoverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
He isn't made of oil or water.

Also, Garp can harm Logias.


yes he is when his technique is active and he is not a logia. He dopes not have a 'inner body" that can be harmed by haki so good luck with trying that.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 02:17 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Narutoverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
The Second Mizukage has a Giant Clam that makes him nigh untraceble by normal means.

But if it's just the water clone than Garp wins. He should have enough time to smack the water clone away and find the Second Mizukage with mid-difficulty at the most.


seriously the surface of the clone is hot enough to melt gold and his fist touching that will **** him up. Also it can explode whenever when needed so garp gets close enough and bam he dies.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 02:19 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Saving KMC

Gold is easily melted. Lern2science.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
yes he is when his technique is active and he is not a logia. He dopes not have a 'inner body" that can be harmed by haki so good luck with trying that.


Prove it.


__________________
Thanks Scythe!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 06:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Narutoverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Gold is easily melted. Lern2science.



Prove it.


oh im sorry your saying contact with 1065.18 c temperture and not feel burned and thats not even the explosion. Second its only so far been shown that only df fruits have a wakness to haki other wise nothing since a logia isnt invinsible as it has a "substantial body"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 10:27 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Gender: Unspecified
Location: France

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
yes he is when his technique is active and he is not a logia. He dopes not have a 'inner body" that can be harmed by haki so good luck with trying that.


I don't get this statement, where does it say you need any inner body to hit or what do you mean by inner body?


__________________


My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 11:48 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Narutoverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't get this statement, where does it say you need any inner body to hit or what do you mean by inner body?


it is said that haki hits the "substantial" body which is what a logia has which means that is a weakness only for df users. how about you prove haki can hurt others who can become an element without it being a df ability?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 03:40 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:18 PM.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Second mizukage vs Garp the hero

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.