KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Naruto vs Luffy

Naruto vs Luffy
Started by: SupremeDragoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SupremeDragoon

Smile Naruto vs Luffy

Naruto vs Luffy

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 10:58 PM
SupremeDragoon is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeDragoon a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeDragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Current Naruto > Any OP character to date.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 11:08 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain

In power sure but what about speed?

Granted, I would want Naruto to win anyway based on principle, since **** Luffy's stupid gears. But in objective terms, idk calcs as well.

I do know that Luffy has the single greatest attack of the HST heroes. Gomu Gomu no Gigante Thor AXE!!!!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 11:19 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeDragoon

Could Luffy use giant red Hawk using his extended arm?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 11:28 PM
SupremeDragoon is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeDragoon a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeDragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I don't see why he couldn't.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 11:29 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by AuraAngel
In power sure but what about speed?

Granted, I would want Naruto to win anyway based on principle, since **** Luffy's stupid gears. But in objective terms, idk calcs as well.

I do know that Luffy has the single greatest attack of the HST heroes. Gomu Gomu no Gigante Thor AXE!!!!!

Id say current Naruto (Who is > rikudo mode > sage mode) is at or above G2's (below mach 20) speed, but its nothing but a guess as no calc is available.

Though theres always the massive durability that should be on the same level as the blasts.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 11:59 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I'd still say Luffy has durability and speed down...the latter mostly because I don't know how Naruto's Kyuubi cloak can be calc'd as of late.

But current Naruto should most likely beat Luffy...mountain buster and spammable Rasenshurikens and all that.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2012 12:10 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Id say current Naruto (Who is > rikudo mode > sage mode) is at or above G2's (below mach 20) speed, but its nothing but a guess as no calc is available.

Though theres always the massive durability that should be on the same level as the blasts.
Base Luffy referred to a mach 15 laser as slow.

And in terms of physical stats, Luffy is still above Naruto.

Naruto only takes the edge in destructive capacity at the moment.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2012 04:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'd still give Luffy the edge in raw speed. He's crazy fast.

I'd also give him a significant edge in strength. Even Base Luffy was able to cause a small earthquake, collapse several buildings and punch Crocodile up through a few meters of pure bedrock with his goma goma no gatling gun. Adding Gear 2nd and 3rd plus Haki just makes it silly.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2012 04:23 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T-Wrecks
Mathmatical!

If this was OP time skip vs Naruto time skip, OP would win hands down simply because of how much stronger the characters got post time skip in OP compared to Naruto. Post time skip Naruto literally gained nothing after 2 years of training: he had no new moves and he still needed a shadow clone to use the Rasengan. That's actually really pathetic, if your not going to learn any new moves or get stronger, then at least master the one ****ing move you know. Luffy on the other hand not only doubled his strength, he got new moves, augmented his old moves, mastered Gear 2nd and 3rd and learned Haki. Pre-time skip it took the entire crew using all of their best moves to beat one Kuma bot, post-time skip, Luffy beat one with a single punch. That basically means that he's stronger then his entire pre-time skip crew. What did Naruto do after the time skip? Took a bell from Kakashi -_-

Anyway, I'm not entirely caught up on Naruto; I'm aware of Sage Mode, but not certain on his Fox Demon mode or whatever. But based on Sage mode at least, Luffy would destroy Naruto. Looking purely on stats, Luffy exceeds naruto in every respect (except intelligence, yet despite this, Luffy is a much more competent fighter). The big issue besides speed is defense: OP characters tend to take extreme amounts of damage without dying (Zoro in particular), Naruto characters on the other hand don't take nearly as much (Zoro would have just walked off the damage that killed Asuma). So really, one well placed move by Luffy would ruin a non-transformed Naruto (again, not certain about the fox form's defense), hell, he sent Hody flying through a mountain with just one kick, damage that would most likely kill anyone in Naruto's reality. Even with the fox form, Luffy has Haki enhanced Gear 3rd abilities, which are devastating. Elephant Gun alone should be enough to KO anything in Naruto, while Giant Gatling would be overkill (it nearly destroyed a ship the size of a city). Even if Naruto gets some damage in, Luffy can take it and hit back harder, Naruto would stand little chance in this fight.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2012 08:23 PM
T-Wrecks is currently offline Click here to Send T-Wrecks a Private Message Find more posts by T-Wrecks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

laughing out loud

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 6th, 2012 05:54 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

^Its true if his speed does actually compete.. which it should

Old Post Aug 6th, 2012 12:48 PM
Q99

quote:
(Zoro would have just walked off the damage that killed Asuma).

While I agree Zoro takes a lot of damage... I think actually being stabbed strait through the heart is something he'd like to avoid.

quote:

Anyway, I'm not entirely caught up on Naruto; I'm aware of Sage Mode, but not certain on his Fox Demon mode or whatever.

He's got two modes beyond sage.

His full chakra mode is basically like Sage, but more flexible, and, oh, he can make 8~ clones who are also all around Sage Naruto level.

Then there's his demon partnership mode. Which is real, "Haha you're screwed," do-not-mess-with level power. He can only hold it for a short time right now, but it's nasty.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 01:42 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T-Wrecks
Mathmatical!

Originally posted by Q99
While I agree Zoro takes a lot of damage... I think actually being stabbed strait through the heart is something he'd like to avoid

Technically, I think Zoro has taken worse than that, like getting hit the stomach with a power drill. Also, he did get stabbed in the chest by Hawkeye in their first encounter, yet he was still able to defeat a fishman not too long afterwards.

As for the fox demon mode, given that the crew was able to defeat Oars, a giant demon zombie monster with Luffy's powers, PRE-TIME SKIP, I'm will to say that Luffy could beat a fox demon on his own post-time skip. Remember, post-time skip Luffy is stronger than his entire pre-time skip crew, so if they could beat something then, he can beat it alone now. Also, Luffy showed in the past that he can combined Gear 2nd and 3rd. Back then it hurt him, but based on how he uses Gear 2nd now (basically turning it on and off per attack) and the fact that Gear 3rd doesn't have any side effects anymore, it seems like he should be able to use Soru in Gear 3rd, thus giving him the speed and stopping power needed to beat any monster.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 06:59 PM
T-Wrecks is currently offline Click here to Send T-Wrecks a Private Message Find more posts by T-Wrecks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote