KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Superman (current) vs. Goku

Superman (current) vs. Goku
Started by: dvampire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

Superman (current) vs. Goku

I think Superman would win.

Here's why:

Supes shoots a beam of low-intensity Heat Vision at the Moon. People in the watch tower was blinded except for Plastic Man cause sense he had shades on. The Moon is very far from Earth, this shows the range Supes Heat Vision has.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision24vv.jpg

Goku can be blind by solar flare.

In this pic it shows that Supes Heat Vision stated by them, "his vision is off the charts by any standard scientific measures". They can measure how hot a star is, but they cannot measure the temp of Supermans Heat Vision.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision30nk.jpg

Goku's ki blasts can't reach the limits of the Sun.

Here's Superman reading at high speeds (something Goku or any of the DBZ/GT characters ever done).

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...erman1451ba.jpg

Goku can't comprehend multiple languages at once, Superman can. Goku's intellegence is that of a normal human, and he can't comprehend multiple people talking at once.

Superman fighting at high speeds.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...ndmongul8pr.jpg

The suit actually increases Mongul's speed and power. Superman held back.

Superman has lifted moutains before and if Goku never done it before or something similar, he can't be Superman's equal.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...dscrazy7mr.jpg/

Superman's durability has been surviving explosions of stars, which are hotter than ki blasts and the impact is much greater.

Superman taking a blast equal to a million nuclear blasts.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y1...d/supesnuke.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y1.../supesnuke2.jpg

Goku can't survive the tempatures of lava.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 07:28 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Current Superman gets stomped hard. BTW the version you're discussing is not the current one.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 08:06 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Current Superman is this Superman, just with his powers restored.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 08:24 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Re: Superman (current) vs. Goku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
Here's Superman reading at high speeds (something Goku or any of the DBZ/GT characters ever done).

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...erman1451ba.jpg

Goku can't comprehend multiple languages at once, Superman can. Goku's intellegence is that of a normal human, and he can't comprehend multiple people talking at once.

**** me I had no idea Supes possessed such a vast amount of power over the DBZ cast. Truly he is a God among them.

(Seriously? I know dick about Superman but you're seriously bringing up really fast reading and language comprehension?)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 08:29 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Current superman is pretty weak sauce

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 08:42 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Re: Re: Superman (current) vs. Goku

Originally posted by AuraAngel

**** me I had no idea Supes possessed such a vast amount of power over the DBZ cast. Truly he is a God among them.

(Seriously? I know dick about Superman but you're seriously bringing up really fast reading and language comprehension?)

Probably in an attempt to show how Superman's thought process is above the DBZ cast.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 08:55 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

> DragonBall.

(Even if his math is wrong in the first panel)

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:12 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Probably in an attempt to show how Superman's thought process is above the DBZ cast.

Isn't Supes so above the DBZ world from a pure physical standpoint that intelligence really isn't a factor?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:18 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by BloodRain
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

> DragonBall.

(Even if his math is wrong in the first panel)

Good Ole PC Supes.

Isn't Supes so above the DBZ world from a pure physical standpoint that intelligence really isn't a factor?

Maybe, but it doesn't hurt to show Superman's enhanced thought process. People tend to think he is just a brute, when he is not. He just tends to get lazy and punch stuff.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:28 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Nah, dun think Supes is a brute. Boring as **** but not a brute.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:39 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Zack Fair

Maybe, but it doesn't hurt to show Superman's enhanced thought process. People tend to think he is just a brute, when he is not. He just tends to get lazy and punch stuff.

To the point where they focus on his physical might and ignore his intelligence in media.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:52 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Doesn't thought process fall into the same category as reaction time? I'm pretty sure if your eyes and mind can follow a bullet you can probably read/think faster than normal.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:56 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Doesn't thought process fall into the same category as reaction time? I'm pretty sure if your eyes and mind can follow a bullet you can probably read/think faster than normal.
Yep.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:57 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Let's be honest: Superman is more than likely to have better feats to show off his reacting abilities than reading fast. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:59 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Theres one that I know where he speeds up his reactions so he can have a conversation with the Flash while everyone around him is frozen.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 10:04 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Goku probably takes Current Supes, though I'm sure that'll change with time.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:21 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Harbinger
Goku probably takes Current Supes, though I'm sure that'll change with time.

You don't have an answer because Goku can't compare.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:58 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by dvampire
Current Superman is this Superman, just with his powers restored.

The entire universe was rebooted after FP, though. I haven't seen him reach his pre-FP as of yet.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 06:23 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Classic NES
The entire universe was rebooted after FP, though. I haven't seen him reach his pre-FP as of yet.
Pretty much. He lacks feats, but it is only a matter of time before he starts doing crazy shit.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 07:59 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Superman has all the necessary feats in his current form, since his current form is stronger than his past feats I just posted, DC didn't reboot Superman. And the only chance Goku have any hope of winning is to actually have feats equal or greater to show. Otherwise it's just a lie in the persons own conscious that Goku is inferior to Superman because they neglect to put scans to match Supermans.

It'll just be a rejection of Superman being superior to Goku. A lie.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 05:39 PM