KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » vegeto vs Thor (normal)

vegeto vs Thor (normal)
Started by: dvampire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

vegeto vs Thor (normal)

I think Thor would win, not in speed, but in a variety of powers, including strength and only flight speed.

Vegeto strength was never shown, but he chose to move out of the way of Buu's attacks to keep from being hurt, so he wasn't invincible and could actually be hurt. He also showed no resistence to transmutation, so Thor's magical abilities, which are different from ki attacks, will pose a threat to him.

Strength was never displayed by vegeto, but that doesn't mean that because he has no feats of strength to show that Thor can't beat him. Thor has strength feats greater than both Goku and Vegeta combined, if you put both together they still wouldn't reach the level of strength Thor villians possess.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 05:47 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Well it can be argued that he moved to display his superiority over Buu not cuz he was afraid to be harmed.

Also we can agree that he was much more powerful that a massively amped Super Buu and Buu was crazy strong.

I'd put Buu's strength and speed above Thor's and since Vegito>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buu id say Vegito has the advantage.

Now you are correct that Vegito was turned into candy but he was not fighting to his full power at the time and plot kicked in. Here that won't be the issue and he will fight at his full potential

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 06:21 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

You lack the necessary evidence to prove that Vegeto is greater. Vegeto is greater than S. Buu, not Thor, since Thor has the necessary feats to beat both of them. The power cosmic is greater than ki attacks, and Hulks, who is one of the opponents Thor fights who's strength is greater than both S. Buu and Vegeto's, will always win in a a battle of strength.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 06:37 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Super Buu is able to rip thru dimensions in temper tantrums and casually destroy planets. Thor or Hulk are not above him.

True Vegito lacks feats but the fact you are using a guy with barely any feats shows your lack of confidence in Thor imo.

Super Buu before his Amp was able to effortlesly target Earth's entire population and casually destroy them.

Weaker Buu's tanked planet busting attacks and reformed instantly. Thor can't take Planet busting attacks since he gets thrashed by less than that all the time (Hulk, Juggernaut, Red Hulk)

Then Buu get an uber amp but gets completely tooled by Vegito.

Vegito>>>>>>>>>Super Buu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 06:55 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Lets start with strength only. Thor takes an alien tank, demolishes it and literally molds tons of alien metal into a makeshift hammer with his bare hands.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rength24281.jpg

There was no evidence that Vegeto displayed that proves that he or S. Buu have that could match what Thor just did. His strength is greater just off of that one feat because Vegeto showed none greater.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 06:56 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'll just say Thor since that is probably the right answer anyway.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 06:58 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

There doesn't exist a Dragonball character physically stronger than Thor.

GTFO with that shit.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

That feat is something Goku has done as a child. You really saying that Thor is superior based on a feat Goku did as a baby?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:02 PM
NemeBro

No, but he is superior based on his feat of lifting the Midgard Serpent, which was coiled around Earth.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:04 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
That feat is something Goku has done as a child. You really saying that Thor is superior based on a feat Goku did as a baby?

You have no evidence to support your claim.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:04 PM
juggerman

That strength feat is acceptable.

But seeing as how he gets beaten up be beings that aren't casual planet busters (Savage Hulk, Juggeraut ect) im not convinced he can take shots from the likes of Buu or Vegito

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:06 PM
NemeBro

Savage Hulk has multiple planetary strength feats actually, certainly much better strength feats than any DBZ character.

Juggernaut is similarly strong.

And Thor has survived a supernova.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:08 PM
juggerman

quote:
You have no evidence to support your claim.

Seriously? You telling me Goku didn't utterly destroy the RR Army as a child? An army that consisted of tanks just like the one Thor destroyed?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:08 PM
juggerman

Savage Hulk Is not a casual planet buster tho. Hulk can destroy a planet but not easily unless your talking WWH.

Thor got beat down by Hulk's at much lower levels than WWH

I don't believe Juggernaut at the level he tooled Thor at has any planetary level feats

The supernova is impressive

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:11 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Seriously? You telling me Goku didn't utterly destroy the RR Army as a child? An army that consisted of tanks just like the one Thor destroyed?

Thor's hand strength is greater than punching through a tank. It takes massive amounts of strength to crush metal into a ball. Post the scan to support your claim, and then explain the difference in power? Stay on strength first.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:12 PM
NemeBro

Savage Hulk Is not a casual planet buster tho. Hulk can destroy a planet but not easily unless your talking WWH.

Thor got beat down by Hulk's at much lower levels than WWH

I don't believe Juggernaut at the level he tooled Thor at has any planetary level feats

The supernova is impressive
Juggernaut dominated WWH though.

And does he? He's also beaten Hulks of that level.

The only time Juggernaut has tooled Thor was Eighth Day Juggernaut, IIRC. Which is generally considered Juggernaut at his strongest short of Trion.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:14 PM
juggerman

quote:
Thor's hand strength is greater than punching through a tank. It takes massive amounts of strength to crush metal into a ball. Post the scan to support your claim, and then explain the difference in power?

So your argument is that Thor is stronger because he crumpled metal with his hands? That is more impressive than being a casual planet buster? WOW. I think we are done here

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:17 PM
NemeBro

You're confusing power output and physical strength.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:22 PM
dvampire
xenogears

So your argument is that Thor is stronger because he crumpled metal with his hands? That is more impressive than being a casual planet buster? WOW. I think we are done here

It's possible that you don't have the necessary facts on strength alone.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:22 PM
juggerman

quote:
Juggernaut dominated WWH though.

And does he? He's also beaten Hulks of that level.

The only time Juggernaut has tooled Thor was Eighth Day Juggernaut, IIRC. Which is generally considered Juggernaut at his strongest short of Trion.

Juggernaut is strong enough to destroy a planet imo but he lacks the feats

True he has beaten Savage Hulk but the fact that Hulk is even a challenge to Thor at those lower levels doesn't look good for Thor. I know he is capable of some pretty high end stuff but his usual is on par with Savage Hulk who is nowhere near the levels of DBZ guys imo

Thor fought Juggernaut when he used the Godblast and that was normal Juggs. Also in their 1st meeting Juggs tooled Thor and he was only at classic levels

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 07:23 PM