KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Yujiro Hanma vs. Titans

Yujiro Hanma vs. Titans
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Yujiro Hanma vs. Titans

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

1. normal size titan

2. Eren giant mode

3. Colossus titan

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 08:20 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

..is that a back?

..are they all naked?

...confused

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 08:47 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
..is that a back?

..are they all naked?

...confused
The back belongs to Yujiro Hanma. Father of Baki from "baki grappler".

The titans are from "Shingeki no Kyojin". If you have not read it, your missing out. eek!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 09:13 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Baki the grappler is so inconsistent it's almost undebatable.

Like, "THIS character is so impressive that their muscles can withstand a bullet! Also this throw someone does causes a tremor that can be picked up by earthquake meters world wide." It jumps around so much, being often low-power until a silly thing like that one is mentioned, you can't judge squat from it.

The Titans are asexual humanoid monsters. Mostly pretty dumb, with a few exceptions, though with nasty regen. Except for the nape of their necks, they'll heal anything (like, blow off the top of their head and they won't be down for long. Only their weak point is a kill).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:02 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Now I haven't read Shingeki no Kyojin but I have read a good bit of Baki, (I believe I stopped up around when Baki fought the caveman Pickle) but from what I've witnessed Yujiro is literally a beast among men, like I haven't saw him challenged yet ._. I think this kind of fight would be something he would enjoy, large opponents are nothing new to Yujiro.

Although about this regen, would snapping their neck be a kill? Oh and in the picture would those be normal sized? Sorry just curious, know a good bit on Yujiro but absolutely nothing about these behemoths :O

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:17 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Yamcha

Although about this regen, would snapping their neck be a kill? Oh and in the picture would those be normal sized? Sorry just curious, know a good bit on Yujiro but absolutely nothing about these behemoths :O

I don't think a neck snap would be a kill, but I don't think it's happened either.

Destroying the nape is what's important.

There are different classes of Titan, by size. 3-5 meter, 7 meter, 15 meter, and Colossal (60m). Colossal's pretty much unique, otherwise 15 is the largest normal type.

Some titans are 'special' Titans, like Eren, the one doing the arm lock in the picture. They're smarter (human-smart), stronger, fast (generally, Colossal isn't fast), and often have specific talents like hardening their skin. The Colossal is a special titan (the Specials known are Eren, the Colossal, the 'Armored Titan,' and the 'Female Type Titan').

Here's a pic of scales.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 10:53 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

1 and 2 yujiro clears with ease

3 might be an issue

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 11:45 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Q99
Baki the grappler is so inconsistent it's almost undebatable.

Like, "THIS character is so impressive that their muscles can withstand a bullet! Also this throw someone does causes a tremor that can be picked up by earthquake meters world wide." It jumps around so much, being often low-power until a silly thing like that one is mentioned, you can't judge squat from it.
From what I've heard though, isn't Yujiro pretty consistently far above anything else in Bakiverse that the inconsistence of those magnitudes weaker than him is rendered irrelevant?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 11:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by NemeBro
From what I've heard though, isn't Yujiro pretty consistently far above anything else in Bakiverse that the inconsistence of those magnitudes weaker than him is rendered irrelevant?

If you toss out the high ones, sure. The highest showing of the manga effectively aren't his, even though he is much stronger than anyone else.

Some of the showings are soooo varied in some respects that it is 'who was lucky enough to be the one being shown off when the author gets something crazy in his head.'

Last edited by Q99 on Aug 12th, 2012 at 03:33 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 03:31 AM