KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Akatsuki Showdown

Akatsuki Showdown
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Akatsuki Showdown

aight here are the matches:

Deidara vs Sasori

Kakuzu vs Hidan

Kisame vs Itachi

Tobi vs 6 paths of Pain

Who wins their matches?

edit: no paths for Tobi

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Last edited by Damborgson on Aug 25th, 2012 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 02:07 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Sasori

Kakuzu

Itachi

Hmm....Tobi has better showings as of late. If he has his paths, he'll stomp. But even with just Sharingan I think he can take him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 02:13 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Sasori

Kakuzu

Itachi

Hmm....Tobi has better showings as of late. If he has his paths, he'll stomp. But even with just Sharingan I think he can take him.

okay I changed it to not paths for Tobi. That would be overkill in my opinion.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 02:15 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Akatsuki Showdown

Sasori (more often than not, though Deidara has a chance)

Kakuzu

Itachi

6 Paths

I feel that the 6 Paths are pretty much perfect for taking on phasing-only Tobi. They have perfect timing to strike when he attacks, it'll be very difficult for him to attack them. With Deva specifically, whenever he grabs Deva can repulse.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 04:48 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I considered that...but then I remembered that he has Izanagi that lasts 5 minutes. For five minutes, he can't be touched. Tobi is fast and skilled enough to warp them away in 5 minutes.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 04:53 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by AuraAngel
I considered that...but then I remembered that he has Izanagi that lasts 5 minutes. For five minutes, he can't be touched. Tobi is fast and skilled enough to warp them away in 5 minutes.

It's a lot of time, but I think it's still just one re-write. When he had it activated, he also wasn't doing anything offensive.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 04:58 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Probably because there was a massive explosion going on for those five minutes.

Danzo's Izanagi's lasted a minute, and he didn't spend a minute doing nothing in his fight with Sasuke.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 05:29 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

But every time he died looked like it used up a use.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 05:42 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I think Deidara would beat Sasori personally. He knows about Sasori's weakness so he could plant mini explosives to find their way onto him while avoiding the other puppets at a distance.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 05:52 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Damborgson
I think Deidara would beat Sasori personally. He knows about Sasori's weakness so he could plant mini explosives to find their way onto him while avoiding the other puppets at a distance.

Which weakness?

Sasori's got an advantage in versatility. He has enough tricks up his sleeve that even being partners Deidara doesn't necessarily know what he's going to face.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 05:59 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

the exposed heart core or whatever it is in his chest.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...t_of_Sasori.JPG

^ that thing

true. Deidara doesn't know as much about him as we do I'm willing to bet, but he said he knew about the weak point on panel.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:34 AM
Q99

It's in a puppet, within another puppet, so it's well protected, not really too exploitable.

And since his puppets have chakra, some of them likely have lightning release.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:44 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Re: Akatsuki Showdown

aight here are the matches:

Deidara vs Sasori

Kakuzu vs Hidan

Kisame vs Itachi

Tobi vs 6 paths of Pain

Who wins their matches?

edit: no paths for Tobi

sasori

Kakuzu easily

Itachi

Probably Tobi

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 09:12 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Pain vs Tobi is the only one that is debateable in my opinion. I don't personally see Tobi having the offensive output to beat the paths, at least from what we've seen so far.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 04:08 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yea. Izanagi does throw the outcome into some doubt, but the paths are pretty nasty and have so much coordination.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:32 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Q99
It's in a puppet, within another puppet, so it's well protected, not really too exploitable.

And since his puppets have chakra, some of them likely have lightning release.

puppets don't protect you from c4 or the village buster that Deidara dropped on sunagakure. Once the outter shell has been broken, it really is to exploitable.

no expression You're assuming they have a power never before displayed? Tell me you see the flaw in this.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:35 PM
Q99

puppets don't protect you from c4 or the village buster that Deidara dropped on sunagakure. Once the outter shell has been broken, it really is to exploitable.

Iron sand can. Similar to how Gaara used his sand.

quote:

no expression You're assuming they have a power never before displayed? Tell me you see the flaw in this.

No, I'm assuming he has 300 puppets and we've seen a bit more than 1/3rd of them, and they specifically have chakra powers.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:41 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Q99
Iron sand can. Similar to how Gaara used his sand.

No, I'm assuming he has 300 puppets and we've seen a bit more than 1/3rd of them, and they specifically have chakra powers.

limited sand. Not an entire village worth like Gaara's.

What does him having 300 puppets have to with you thinking they can use Jutsu that has never been displayed by them. This is the pinnacle of reaching.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:45 PM
Q99

limited sand. Not an entire village worth like Gaara's.

No, but iron instead of silica, and it seem to be able to produce pretty large amounts, and it might be the amount it made there wasn't it's limit, it's not like Sasori taxed himself.

The Iron Sand also only has to reduce the blast long enough for Sasori's armored shell to survive, and considering it's major toughness, that's not too hard.

quote:

What does him having 300 puppets have to with you thinking they can use Jutsu that has never been displayed by them. This is the pinnacle of reaching.

It's hardly the pinnacle. Having different puppets with different abilities is his schtick. He can pull out what puppet he needs for the situation.

If he took down Sakura, he'd have a new super-strength puppet.

He has many puppets made from other ninja he killed with an unknown large number of chakra abilities. We don't know the specific nature of those ability, but we very much do know he has an arsenal of human puppets with chakra.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 07:22 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Q99
No, but iron instead of silica, and it seem to be able to produce pretty large amounts, and it might be the amount it made there wasn't it's limit, it's not like Sasori taxed himself.

The Iron Sand also only has to reduce the blast long enough for Sasori's armored shell to survive, and considering it's major toughness, that's not too hard.

It's hardly the pinnacle. Having different puppets with different abilities is his schtick. He can pull out what puppet he needs for the situation.

If he took down Sakura, he'd have a new super-strength puppet.

He has many puppets made from other ninja he killed with an unknown large number of chakra abilities. We don't know the specific nature of those ability, but we very much do know he has an arsenal of human puppets with chakra.

Yet it never displayed anything close to being able to stop what Deidara dropped on the village. It got rocked by Sakuras punches and his shell got one shot by her punches. Seriously, stop.

Do you not see whats wrong with your argument? You're assuming things that didn't happen on panel or the anime. Why? This is the flimsiest argument I've ever seen. It amounts to "He probably can. Never seen him do it but he probably can."

If he didn't display it/imply it, he doesn't have it. Period.

Besides if all else fails, he can't stop C4.

and P.S. Sorry if anything sounds dickish on my part. Thats not my intention. This is all still friendly debating stick out tongue

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 07:30 PM