KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Toriko vs Ichigo Kurasaki

Toriko vs Ichigo Kurasaki
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Toriko vs Ichigo Kurasaki

Current characters for both.

Feats for Toriko:

Speed: Was able to anticipate and block attacks from Chiyo, who could cut all the flesh from a master of Food Honor's torso from several meters away without him or anyone else noticing until afterwards (Food Honor grants a person super to hyperspeed movement) and then fight her equally. He is able to cut a beings arm into sepearte pieces at the same time and then punched it 40 times before the free falling parts of its arm could hardly move at all. He also has precognition.

Strength: Smashed a giant boulder of iron ore with a single attack. In the latest chapter he replicated that with a rock 10 times as big.

Durability: See here. He's also taken the recoil of a Twin Kugi Punch level attack and being cratered into the ground and was just fine.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 11:59 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You guys suck.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 08:26 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
You guys suck.

Maybe if you used a manga that we all read—like Dragon Ball or Naruto—this wouldn't be a problem.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 06:03 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

This forum is already near-dead because we only argue using the small number of HST characters we all know. Theres only so many times Yamamoto vs Whitebeard, Ichigo vs Naruto etc can be interesting.

Sorry for trying to BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS GEEZ!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 06:24 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I don't know, maybe I'll pick up the series eventually. It's just that I'm not that interested in manga right now—unbelievable, I know.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 06:48 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Astner
Maybe if you used a manga that we all read—like Dragon Ball or Naruto—this wouldn't be a problem.

If you read good manga like toriko and magi instead of shitty ones liek naruto it wouldn't be a problem

Also this match isnt even remotely close Toriko could solo all of bleach right now

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 07:13 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I think Toriko definitely has the edge in terms of strength and destructive capability, but Ichigo probably has a speed advantage. Toriko's precognition might give him a way to deal with that though.

Also yeah Astner, when you get back into manga get into Toriko. It's quality stuff.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 07:21 PM
Gecko4lif

I think Toriko definitely has the edge in terms of strength and destructive capability, but Ichigo probably has a speed advantage. Toriko's precognition might give him a way to deal with that though.

Also yeah Astner, when you get back into manga get into Toriko. It's quality stuff.

Despite what it looks like toriko is actually extremely fast

Like covering hundreds of miles in only a few minutes when he was at the food honor temple

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 07:39 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

This forum is already near-dead because we only argue using the small number of HST characters we all know. Theres only so many times Yamamoto vs Whitebeard, Ichigo vs Naruto etc can be interesting.

Sorry for trying to BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS GEEZ!

"This forum is already near-dead because we only argue using the small number of HST characters we all know"

You speak the truth. And that is hard as speed is debatable and strength is not as clearly toriko is stronger. But his multi city block level durability would let him tank some of ichigo's attacks. It is hard.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 01:24 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I think maybe the forum could do with the thing that Naruto Forums does in that it equalises speed in most fights because speed is so hard to compare and its easy to claim that the faster character wins because the other one can't hit him.

Anyway, yes I think Toriko can win as well.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 01:41 AM
Bro SMASH

I hadn't watched Toriko yet but I kind of want to, so since I know next to nothing about the series, I actually want to see more Toriko topics like this.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 17th, 2012 12:40 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

How well does he do against cutting attacks? Because Ichigo and Aizen combine force of attack was able to split a mountain in half. He has good strength and speed feats, but nothing to defend against but his arms and legs, which makes this fight more in favor of Ichigo winning because of it. Speed isn't an issue for Ichigo since he was able to dodge and deflect a at mach 500 against Gin.

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 17th, 2012 02:42 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Ichigo shits on Toriko. Toriko can't destroy a mountain by waving his hand, break a space-time warping gravitational anomaly OR EASILY MOVE PAST MACH 500 SPEED like it's nothing. That's not even current Ichigo. dvampire already said it, Ichigo is way too fast for Toriko. In fact, Tosen and anyone stronger than him would RAPE Toriko.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2013 04:15 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

This is long overdue but some records need to be set straight. Whoever thinks Ichigo wins has never read Toriko. Toriko is way too much for any Bleach character to take on.

Toriko created a damn canyon by swinging his leg, can regenerate even his vital organs with his Gourmet Cells (He can also use them to resist gravitational pressure), did just fine being 20,000 meters up in Earth's atmosphere, can survive for days without oxygen, can utilize his Appetite Energy to manifest an oni in a manner similar to a Stand from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, can cover his entire body with armor on a whim, is faster than a character who has a Mach 1000 feat, and takes on beasts that are threats to entire countries. He eats Ichigo for breakfast.

Last edited by Markness on Mar 7th, 2015 at 07:12 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 06:58 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Toriko godstomps here

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 07:08 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Current Ichigo kills Toriko on accident.

He's faster in his base form than Ichibei, who has a speed feat of 8,784,000 mph. That's mach 11,175.5.

Even if Toriko was stronger than Ichigo, which I don't see being true, Ichigo would blitz him while cutting him into ribbons. However, we don't have enough feats from Ichigo to know how strong he is yet. If he's stronger than Kenny though, he's stronger than Toriko.

And that's not even with his new shikai, or bankai, which we have yet to see.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 01:27 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Eh? You obviously haven't read Toriko. Buranchi (Another character that would kill Ichigo without breaking a sweat) can move at Mach 30,000 and Toriko is faster than him. Toriko can laugh off country level attacks and has regeneration thanks to his Gourmet Cells so Ichigo isn't "cutting him to ribbons". And as I said before, Toriko created a damn canyon by casually swinging his leg. Ichigo is really a joke when compared to Toriko.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 04:39 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Esomark
Eh? You obviously haven't read Toriko. Buranchi (Another character that would kill Ichigo without breaking a sweat) can move at Mach 30,000 and Toriko is faster than him. Toriko can laugh off country level attacks and has regeneration thanks to his Gourmet Cells so Ichigo isn't "cutting him to ribbons". And as I said before, Toriko created a damn canyon by casually swinging his leg. Ichigo is really a joke when compared to Toriko.

Scans?

Scans?

Scans?

Earlier, you called Toriko mach 10,000, now it's 30,000? Show the feats.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 07:01 PM
Markness

I forgot about Buranchi and was thinking of a different character who had a speedy feat (Yuda). And why should I post scans when you have not done the same for Ichigo? How about actually reading the manga instead of making false statements about Toriko?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 04:59 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Esomark
I forgot about Buranchi and was thinking of a different character who had a speedy feat (Yuda). And why should I post scans when you have not done the same for Ichigo? How about actually reading the manga instead of making false statements about Toriko?

Um, I didn't think I'd need to post any scans of Bleach, since it's so commonly read.

I can post the scans of Ichibei moving 1,000 ri in one second, if you'd like. That feat is 8,784,000 mph. That's mach 11,175.5, as I said earlier.

It seems like you're still worried about posting any actual feats, so if you'd care to concede, I'd like to be done here. thumb up

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:18 PM