KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » luffy (one piece) vs uub (dbz, eos)

luffy (one piece) vs uub (dbz, eos)
Started by: Luffygear4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luffygear4

Cool luffy (one piece) vs uub (dbz, eos)

rules:
luffy -
current/ post time skip
has every ability previously used
gear second and gear third is allowed
haki is allowed
NO NIGHTMARE LUFFY, he cannot do this form at will as he needs more than 100 shadows forced into him

uub -
only kamehameha and ki canon
no flying

round 1:
is fused with majin buu
no ki allowed just a fist fight

round 2:
fused with majin buu
ki is allowed though energy is not unlimited

100% healthy
the tournament stage
luffy has meat in his pocket

NOTE: uub is not a stamina freak like goku and cant fire many kamehameha blasts like goku. i dont know his speed but luffy can move at mach 16 speed in second gear post-time skip. elephant gun is mountain level destruction. kamehameha is moon level at most. luffy is not hurt by blunt attacks without haki, electricity being rubber, and insulater, and bullet or round projectiles. i dont kno if a kamehameha can hurt rubber.

explain why you think the way you do!!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 12:50 AM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Uub in both rounds with immense ease. Also-

quote:
i dont kno if a kamehameha can hurt rubber.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 12:56 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

lol, people from dbz are immensly op. i dont kno if your right, i'll wait for more opinions but "easily"? do you kno what haki is? plus i dont kno if you would 1, classify a kamehameha as electricity or 2, if ki is an attack and if thats what you would classify the blasts as. plus he can only fire about 3 at full power and when luffy sees the first i doubt he will get hit by the others

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 12:59 AM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The Kamehameha blew up the moon. To even question if Luffy's body could stand up to that on the basis of it being rubber is laughable.

And yes I know what Haki is. It's something that really means nothing with regards to this thread because even if one makes the argument that Uub couldn't kill Luffy with physical attacks he can still tie him into a knot before Luffy has a chance to do anything.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 01:07 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Stop making db vs hst threads db characters will win 99.9% of the time!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 01:08 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
The Kamehameha blew up the moon. To even question if Luffy's body could stand up to that on the basis of it being rubber is laughable.

And yes I know what Haki is. It's something that really means nothing with regards to this thread because even if one makes the argument that Uub couldn't kill Luffy with physical attacks he can still tie him into a knot before Luffy has a chance to do anything.

Tie him in a big knot, kick him into the ocean, Uub wins via Luffy drowning. evil face

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 04:32 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

omg, you all kno that luffy can move up to mach 16 shown in his fight against lucci while in gear 2. he made several sonic booms. speedblitzing op characters is harder than u think. plus suck in enough air and plop back to normal boom no more luffy knot. its true uub has an actual fighting style but luffy is strong and would win in a fist fight even if he did feel pain. uub is low -mid tier and is not as op with only ki canon and limited kamehamehas. luffy can sense them after seeing the first one. luffy wins with air waves and fists not hurting luffy and 1 kamehameha not putting him down. couple colored punches and luffy wins. and this is a fight, not a cub scout badge to be earned. use fists

Last edited by Luffygear4 on Dec 28th, 2012 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 04:59 AM
Luffygear4

with a base speed of mach 14 and a mastered basis of censoring "before have a chance to do anything" is impossible to luffy.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 05:01 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Luffygear4
omg, you all kno that luffy can move up to mach 16 shown in his fight against lucci while in gear 2. he made several sonic booms. speedblitzing op characters is harder than u think. plus suck in enough air and plop back to normal boom no more luffy knot. its true uub has an actual fighting style but luffy is strong and would win in a fist fight even if he did feel pain. uub is low -mid tier and is not as op with only ki canon and limited kamehamehas. luffy can sense them after seeing the first one. luffy wins with air waves and fists not hurting luffy and 1 kamehameha not putting him down. couple colored punches and luffy wins. and this is a fight, not a cub scout badge to be earned. use fists

with a base speed of mach 14 and a mastered basis of censoring "before have a chance to do anything" is impossible to luffy.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Dec 28th, 2012 at 05:50 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 05:44 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

??? this isnt rape seeing as though the only reason goku can beat luffy is because of destructive ability. uub and luffy are a good close fight.
uub if basically goku without the saiyan destructiveness. the only reason luffy isnt at gokus level is because hes not as destrucitve, in gear 2 everything is the same (as long as goku isnt in super saiyan)

Last edited by Luffygear4 on Dec 28th, 2012 at 06:26 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 06:20 AM
Darkstorm Zero

??? this isnt rape seeing as though the only reason goku can beat luffy is because of destructive ability. uub and luffy are a good close fight.
uub if basically goku without the saiyan destructiveness. the only reason luffy isnt at gokus level is because hes not as destrucitve, in gear 2 everything is the same (as long as goku isnt in super saiyan)

Are you freakin serious?! Dude, Lufy isn't in even lower DBZ tier right now. The dude is fast, but not outrunning nuclear explosion shockwaves at ground zero base level fast. And Uub, post Goku training is more than a match for almost any SSJ1.

Uub wins both rounds by virtue of simply outspeeding and out powering Luffy by sheer ridiculous levels.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 06:57 AM
Luffygear4

what, give luffy a kamehameha and hes automatically high -tier in dbz. the ONLY reason that they are held so high above the big 3 right now is because of destructive ability. take away ki blasts and other things pertaining to ki and boom they arent even good anymore. uub is at moon level destruction with his super -kamehameha. granted luffy gets hit with one and survive thats only going to stop him from getting hit with others. eventually all he can do is spam his not to powerful ki cannon and fight luffy with bare hands. thus giving this match to luffy.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 07:11 AM
Darkstorm Zero

what, give luffy a kamehameha and hes automatically high -tier in dbz. the ONLY reason that they are held so high above the big 3 right now is because of destructive ability. take away ki blasts and other things pertaining to ki and boom they arent even good anymore. uub is at moon level destruction with his super -kamehameha. granted luffy gets hit with one and survive thats only going to stop him from getting hit with others. eventually all he can do is spam his not to powerful ki cannon and fight luffy with bare hands. thus giving this match to luffy.

....... Your putting me on, right?

No, Luffy's Kamehameha would look like this:

Also, no, you are dead wrong there. Your opening post already gives Uub all he needs, because he is fused with Majin Buu, this fact already puts Uub so far out of One Peice's league it's laughable. Luffy has NEVER fought anyone that fast or strong before. Even if you were to take away Ki energy blasts form Uub entirely, he has enough speed and strength to wreck Luffy's shit up. Hell Goku, pre Namek saga has already dealt with a rubber man before, hit the guy so hard he poke a hole straight through him.

Also, Uub post training and fused is only moon busting? Righto.... you obviously are wrong with that statement....

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Dec 28th, 2012 at 07:31 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 07:25 AM
Luffygear4

you guys are doubting luffy. the only thing majin buu is, is a buff. nothing more. more strength, durability, speed, power, fighting abililty, but luffy's time skip did just that if not more. pre time skip luffy was building level destructiveness, and before training uub was truck level. after luffy jumped to mountain level and uub to the same when majuub is just moving him another level up, adding majuub is not too much for gear second. in a fight not pertaining to destructiveness you have to give it to luffy, he doesnt feel pain, is the most durable thing on earth next to metal and uses it much more effectively then most people. majuub vs luffy (gear 2) is not as one sided as you think. and show me where he displays more then moon level destructiveness

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 07:59 AM
Luffygear4

also luffy is at least mountain level, in the manga law destroyed a mountain, as one of the top three supernovas like luffy i imagine he can do the same and maybe even mid sized island level destructiveness.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 08:02 AM
Luffygear4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-8_LPmJymw

watch the first minute to see what luffy does to uubs kamehameha, then watch the rest, if u want...
this isnt an electrical blast, its a laser/ beam in which kamehameha is classfied under. i told you i didnt kno if it would hurt luffy in the first place

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 08:15 AM
Darkstorm Zero

you guys are doubting luffy. the only thing majin buu is, is a buff. nothing more. more strength, durability, speed, power, fighting abililty, but luffy's time skip did just that if not more. pre time skip luffy was building level destructiveness, and before training uub was truck level. after luffy jumped to mountain level and uub to the same when majuub is just moving him another level up, adding majuub is not too much for gear second. in a fight not pertaining to destructiveness you have to give it to luffy, he doesnt feel pain, is the most durable thing on earth next to metal and uses it much more effectively then most people. majuub vs luffy (gear 2) is not as one sided as you think. and show me where he displays more then moon level destructiveness

Mpbody is doubting Luffy, we all know that he is no match for Uub is all.

LOL!!! You actually beleive that your right about the buff thing, don't you? The Majin Buu buff enabled Uub to pose an actual Challenge to a Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta. We are talking significantly greater than planet busting characters here, your island busting stands as literally nothing in comparison here...

also luffy is at least mountain level, in the manga law destroyed a mountain, as one of the top three supernovas like luffy i imagine he can do the same and maybe even mid sized island level destructiveness.

See above.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 08:21 AM
Luffygear4

btw correction, law destroyed an *island*. it was a buff because a buff is to make stronger, or better than before. watch the vid and tell me what u think about the kamehameha actually hurting luffy because the base of uubs destructive power is based off of his kamehameha. he certainly cant punch a planet to bits...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 08:31 AM
NemeBro

SSJ Gotenks could fly at mach 1,000+.

Uub is stronger than that.

Uub wins.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 08:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

Originally posted by NemeBro
SSJ Gotenks could fly at mach 1,000+.

Uub is stronger than that.

Uub wins.

so, gotenks can fly fast, and uub is stronger? shouldnt uub be *FASTER*? saying someone is stronger than someone else when u named their speed doesnt make sense. the only thing that uub can do if fire 3 of his best kamehamehas and when he hits the first, IF he does, censoring haki clicks on for luffy and he wont get hut anymore. also watch luffy's fight with el drago and tell me if the kamehameha can actually hurt luffy because his just bounced back. and everyone naming destructive ability and speed, he cant fly its not allowed. and can only fire 3 of his best blasts. speed of sound, thats how fasts the kamehamehas travel, mach 16 is 16x that. resorting to what this battle was intended to be, a brawl with limited ki energy as usual, luffy wins by default because blunt attacks dont hurt him and im not sure if kamehameha can either. LUFFY...

Last edited by Luffygear4 on Dec 28th, 2012 at 06:22 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 06:17 PM