KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Rukia kuchiki (Bleach) Vs Brooke ( On piece)

Rukia kuchiki (Bleach) Vs Brooke ( On piece)
Started by: Luffygear4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luffygear4

Rukia kuchiki (Bleach) Vs Brooke ( On piece)

sword fight
all abilities previously used are allowed.
brooke post -time skip

Last edited by Luffygear4 on Dec 29th, 2012 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 09:22 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hm, I'm really not sure Brooke's limits post-skip.

Pre, he's pretty fast, but I'd be confident in Rukia's ability to freeze him.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2012 11:37 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

he is invulnerable to freezing, and attacks that hit him in between joints or even break his bones, al he does is take his spirit out put them back together and then he heals very fast and even faster with calcium. he can be burned, shattered (it would take to long to put himsekf back together) and drowning. plus his cane sword only adds to his long arms being 8,8.5 feet tall. he is fast, like you said, and uses a weird fencing type sword style of fighting.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 12:01 AM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
he is invulnerable to freezing,

He doesn't get cold, but you can still freeze him inside a block of ice, which Rukia does.

Remember her fight with D-Roy- she made a column of ice and shattered him.

Most of her attacks cover opponents in ice. Slick ground should make running harder on him, and even some on him should weigh him down and slow him down.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 03:12 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
He doesn't get cold, but you can still freeze him inside a block of ice, which Rukia does.

Remember her fight with D-Roy- she made a column of ice and shattered him.

Most of her attacks cover opponents in ice. Slick ground should make running harder on him, and even some on him should weigh him down and slow him down.

i kno thats why i included shattering in his weaknesses. though actual ice cant hurt him, when she breaks the column and her opponent, though he wouldnt die, he would lose. but he still has to get caught.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 03:40 AM
Luffygear4

wait, i think brook would win. he would right?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2013 07:51 PM
Q99

I think Rukia would win.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 06:50 PM
NemeBro

Brooke cuts her head off clearly.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 06:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'll note she also has a kido that freezes targets in place.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 06:54 PM
Luffygear4

but you have to catch him

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 08:18 PM