KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » kizaru vs tien

kizaru vs tien
Started by: Luffygear4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luffygear4

kizaru vs tien

this is a fight to the death
i want to see in high tier characters in one piece can keep up with low tier humans in dbz when they are faster.
no water around

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 08:01 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Poor Kizaru.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 03:42 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

Plz tell me how?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 10:42 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Kizaru moved at light speed. I still cant see him winning though. He can't even hurt Tien.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 08:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well the speed at which DBZ ki blasts moved is debatable, we know that they've reached the moon in mere seconds.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 09:46 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

Well, how can kizaru hurt someone thats fast enough to turn intangible every time you try to attk. And its takes less energy to use df abilities where as ki is energy and you can run out. I think kizaru can outlast tien, but hurting tien would be the issue...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 10:38 PM
dvampire
xenogears

I give it to Kizaru since he can't be touched and his beams do pack a punch so I don't see Tien lasting long (if Tien gets hit by one of those beams that destroyed one of those large mangroves it'll hurt). I also think Kizaru DF won't effected by the DBZ powerlevel system, since his powers isn't a form a ki.

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:46 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Tien blows up the area Kizaru is standing on.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 02:15 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Stalemate, unless Kizaru can actually hurt Tien somehow, I don't see any way though.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 08:05 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

I want to point out one last thing. Since base Goku is stronger than Tien, he'll (tien) have a extremely difficult time fighting off the Admiral in a physically fight since Goku wasn't able to accomplish lifting 40 tons in his normal state. Tiens tuff, but I definately see him going down in this match.

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Jan 20th, 2013 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 04:05 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
I give it to Kizaru since he can't be touched and his beams do pack a punch so I don't see Tien lasting long (if Tien gets hit by one of those beams that destroyed one of those large mangroves it'll hurt). I also think Kizaru DF won't effected by the DBZ powerlevel system, since his powers isn't a form a ki.

Tien's blasts should work just fine, supernatural attacks and willpower-based attacks can hurt logia.

And no, one of those blasts that hit the mangrove would *not* hurt Tien, he can and has handled much stronger ones.

Saying 'Kizaru DF won't effected by the DBZ powerlevel system, since his powers isn't a form a ki.' is silly, because the power is, well, power, it doesn't rely on ki, it works against fighters that don't use ki like androids or magic beings.

Tien also has some psychic and magic techniques. Not much, but he 's done telekinesis and the evil containment wave.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:28 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by dvampire
I want to point out one last thing. Since base Goku is stronger than Tien, he'll (tien) have a extremely difficult time fighting off the Admiral in a physically fight since Goku wasn't able to accomplish lifting 40 tons in his normal state. Tiens tuff, but I definately see him going down in this match.

Yet in Dragonball, he was pushing a 600 ton boulder without much issue.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:49 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paulohh2

The 40 ton thing makes no sense he wasnt lifting it he was wearing it while hovering in the air so its completely different also its in other world so the gravity is unknown also its a gag scene and an outlier feat in the incredibly low end so its useless in a real debate where combat feats put the lifting and hitting power into the ridiculous highs

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 01:56 AM
paulohh2 is currently offline Click here to Send paulohh2 a Private Message Find more posts by paulohh2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Lemme point out that while DBZ physical strength's precise limits aren't known, and it's relatively low in any case... it's also pretty irrelevant because the ki power is so very decisive.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 02:17 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Using the 40 tons scene as Goku's strength cap is lulz-worthy.

During his trip to Namek, Goku was training under 100G. Assuming Goku weighs around 200lbs, then that puts his weight /w/ 100G at 20,000lbs or 10 tons. Now, if Goku was wearing his training clothing, then that adds an additional 250lbs, which puts his gross weight at roughly 450lbs, and his 100G weight at 45,000lbs or 22.5 tons! Whether it was 10 tons or 22.5 tons, Goku, with a PL of 90,000, was able to move around in said gravity easily(he even commented on how effortless the training had become-- he wasn't even getting fatigued toward the end.) Fast-forward to the Cell Games, and Goku's PL (even in his base form) was in the tens-of-millions. By the time of the Buu saga, Goku (obviously) became several times more powerful still.... Yet he supposedly had trouble lifting 40 tons? Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.

Heck, I'll even use Vegeta as an example: at the very end of the Frieza saga, base-level Vegeta(PL=4,000,000) was training under 300G. Assuming Vegeta also weighs around 200lbs, then that puts his weight /w/ 300G at 60,000lbs or 30 tons!

And like I said above: during the Cell saga alone, Vegeta's power increased several times over, yet Goku was still vastly more powerful. And by the time of the Buu saga(when he supposedly struggled to lift 40 tons), Goku's overall power had increased to epic proportions--- as had Vegeta's, but obviously to a lesser extent.

To recap: Buu-era Goku struggling to lift a mere 40 tons is utterly laughable and can swiftly be written off just by using a little common sense/logic.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 21st, 2013 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
Fast-forward to the Cell Games, and Goku's PL (even in his base form) was in the tens-of-millions. By the time of the Buu saga, Goku (obviously) became several times more powerful still.... Yet he supposedly had trouble lifting 40 tons? Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.

Just in base form and non-powered up, which doesn't have all those tens of millions, and less well distributed than gravity does.

quote:

Heck, I'll even use Vegeta as an example: at the very end of the Frieza saga, base-level Vegeta(PL=4,000,000) was training under 300G. Assuming Vegeta also weighs around 200lbs, then that puts his weight /w/ 300G at 60,000lbs or 30 tons!

And almost killed by it! Also, his official weight is 123 lbs, so well below 30 tons.

Physical strength doesn't scale up at the same rate as power level. Vegeta in the millions had problem with not-all-that much more weight than Goku in the tens of thousands.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:10 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Q99
Just in base form and non-powered up, which doesn't have all those tens of millions, and less well distributed than gravity does.
By the Cell Games, SSJ Goku's PL was in the billions. So yes, the PL of his base form had to have been in the tens-of-millions, whether you like it or not... And by the Buu-era, he was many times more powerful still, whether you like it or not.

Originally posted by Q99
And almost killed by it!
In the anime filler, you mean! If we are going to use said filler, then I should point out that by the end of his training, base-level Vegeta(PL=4,000,000) was training in 450G for an extended period of time! And he was effortlessly doing so! What I mean is: his speed, even under that much gravity, still seemed quite significant, as he was able to faze in and out, etc.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEB1PLC3KZA
(2:12)

Did 450G tire him out? Sure. However, that much gravity was obviously very far from his max limit, given the speed he displayed.

Originally posted by Q99
Physical strength doesn't scale up at the same rate as power level. Vegeta in the millions had problem with not-all-that much more weight than Goku in the tens of thousands.
That's Vegeta, though. After the Saiyan saga, he was never really comparable to Goku... He became the proverbial punching bag.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Also, where was it stated that Vegeta only weighs 123lbs? I know he's a little guy, but that still seems awfully light, given the amount of muscle mass he's got. /shrug

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:40 PM
Q99

Originally posted by Galan007
Also, where was it stated that Vegeta only weighs 123lbs? I know he's a little guy, but that still seems awfully light, given the amount of muscle mass he's got. /shrug

The "Super Exciting Guide: Character Volume," a sourcebook released by Shueisha a few years back.

It does strike me as a bit low due to the muscles, but not that far off. He should be well below 200.

quote:
In the anime filler, you mean! If we are going to use said filler, then I should point out that by the end of his training, base-level Vegeta(PL=4,000,000) was training in 450G for an extended period of time! And he was effortlessly doing so! What I mean is: his speed, even under that much gravity, still seemed quite significant, as he was able to faze in and out, etc.:

That's the thing- it takes many times the power to handle moderately more weight.

450g still isn't that much weight. And that's over the entire body, his limbs are far far lighter than his total weight increase.

quote:
That's Vegeta, though. After the Saiyan saga, he was never really comparable to Goku... He became the proverbial punching bag.

When they were in the same form they were fairly equal, Goku just had higher forms.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 06:56 PM
NemeBro

Goku only weighs 137 pounds, lol.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 07:04 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote