KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Cyborg Frieza

Goku vs Cyborg Frieza
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Goku vs Cyborg Frieza

Let's say that Trunks didn't show up from the future and he just ran through his natural course of birth. Goku uses instant transmission to appear before Frieza, King Cold and henchmen how would it turn out. As we know, Goku had a fight with Trunks to test his abilities as a Super Saiyan and he blocked all of Trunks attacks with the sword he used to defeat Frieza and henchmen(Blasted King Cold). How would the fight turn out if it was Goku fighting in Trunks place?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 07:42 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

He did fight in Trunks place in the original timeline. He easily defeated Frieza and probably King Cold as well.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 08:04 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Goku would defeat Frieza (and co.) just as easily as Trunks did.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 08:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Now had King Cold transformed......

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 10:26 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

KC may not have even been able to transform beyond the form we saw him in. Frieza could have very well been unique in that regard. Who knows?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 10:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I knows! King Cold would have been Majin Buu level upon reaching his next stage. SSJ Vegito on the 4th form. And SSJ4 Gogeta when he went to the "Super Shredder" form Cooler was sporting.

Yup all canon thumb up

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 10:58 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
KC may not have even been able to transform beyond the form we saw him in. Frieza could have very well been unique in that regard. Who knows?

It's more than likely that King Cold could transform as well.

Because Cooler was already in his 4th Form when Goku fought him, and he amped up to a 5th.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 11:36 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Considering frieza's forth form is his true form i think kc being unable to transform is highly unlikely

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 01:25 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Galan007
Freeza's fourth form is said to be his true form, his other forms were created to suppress his power.

So, really, KC not transforming was just silly.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 06:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

also wish Trunks and King Cold had a sword fight...and explain planet Frieza's history

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 07:19 AM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Goku after training with the Yardrat is stronger than Trunks. Same result.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 07:32 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Did Goku actually train with the Yardrat, or did they just teach him Instant Transmission?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 08:10 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

You idiots need to stop with the non-canon play. King Cold never transformed and was never confirmed by Toriyama as being able to transform. Don't give him power he does not have. Stick to the canon sources: he doesn't transform and is far weaker than Frieza much less Mecha Frieza.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 09:51 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by dadudemon
You idiots need to stop with the non-canon play. King Cold never transformed and was never confirmed by Toriyama as being able to transform. Don't give him power he does not have. Stick to the canon sources: he doesn't transform and is far weaker than Frieza much less Mecha Frieza.

Did the Z boys say Cold was stronger than Frieza?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 01:43 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NemeBro
Freeza's fourth form is said to be his true form, his other forms were created to suppress his power.

So, really, KC not transforming was just silly.
Frieza =/= King Cold. They are 2 completely different characters, you see. Just because they are of the same race, doesn't mean every facet of their respective powers must be equal by default (case in point: Goku and Vegeta.)

So really, adding transformations to KC that he was never shown or stated to be capable of using, is just silly. If he could have transformed into a more powerful form, the rule of deduction says he surely would have.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:56 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by juggerman

Nope.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 03:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by juggerman
They did in the manga. Even though Frieza stated that he had become more powerful with all his mecha enhancements, the Z fighters sensed that King Cold was still more powerful:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/148...280412.gif.html

Regardless, it was stated that SSJ Trunks had the exact same power that Goku had on Namek:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/148...280612.gif.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/148...280613.gif.html
And he was still able to kill mecha Frieza and King Cold effortlessly. So even if we assume that Goku's power hadn't increased at all during the year he was training in space, he'd still crush Frieza and his daddy just as easily as Trunks did(like I said.)

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 15th, 2013 at 03:58 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 03:52 PM
KingD19

So some people are saying because King Cold didn't transform, he couldn't? He was obviously a sneak and as he knew he was stronger than his son, more than likely assumed he didn't need to transform to beat Trunks as long as he took his sword.

But there are 3 of the Planet Killer race. King Cold, Cooler, and Frieza. Frieza has 4 1/2 forms if you count Final Form 100%, Cooler has 5. Are people really assuming King Cold just can't transform at all, even though he looks nearly identical to Frieza Form 2 and both his sons have the capability?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 08:17 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

What was Akira thinking when he made someone with the status of Frieza's father such a throwaway character? Should've at least had his own saga or something before moving on to the Android arc.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 08:24 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
What was Akira thinking when he made someone with the status of Frieza's father such a throwaway character? Should've at least had his own saga or something before moving on to the Android arc.
I wish the Planet Trade Organization as a whole would have been expanded on more.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 15th, 2013 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 08:52 PM