KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » brook vs freed

brook vs freed
Started by: Luffygear4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luffygear4

brook vs freed

everything previously demonstrated is allowed
bloodlust
speed equal
where brook fought neo
freed can use his armors and runes, whatever, and brook also has his violin.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 02:17 AM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Well, if Freed can manage to set up a trap, that's a sure way to win, locking Brook in an area.

Even sans that (since it does take awhile), I think Freed's demon mode is strong enough to win, unless Brook can put him to sleep with his music. Which I'm not sure if he can or not, he's never tried it on anyone strong.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 08:33 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

well speed being equal takes away one of brook heviest advantages, and i personaly think it would have been rape if i didnt take that, but still, brook has ranged attacks and hits harder acording to obd calcs, so i say brook.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2013 11:09 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Really, when Freed in demon mode met fits with Mirajane, it shattered stone well away from them on pure shockwave.

OBD calcs may have put OP in general higher- and the likes of Zoro is indeed quite more- but Brook has done nothing above Freed's demon mode.

I didn't notice the 'speed equal' thing. My post above was with Brook's full speed. Speed equal, Freed stomp.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2013 12:53 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

i am pretty sure brook is top 3 fastest strawhats, he can run on water, also he can shoot projectiles with his sword like zoro, he has his guitar for the lullaby and knock out things he does. and i personally think even tho speed is equal brook has range advantage and is more of a skill swordsman, plus his ice ability is pretty helpful, i mean he doesnt even need o make contact to use tho i feel it is fairer if speed is equal.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2013 02:30 AM