KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SS3 Goku vs SS4 Vegeta

SS3 Goku vs SS4 Vegeta
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

SS3 Goku vs SS4 Vegeta

Takes place on earth, Fully Powered SSJ 3 Goku does not lose/drain energy like before. Vegita gets once SS4 transformation from Bulma.

Fight.

Last edited by Supra on Apr 24th, 2013 at 08:15 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 08:02 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

i would hope SS4 vegeta would have the power to beat SS3 goku.

I am Omega. :3

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 08:11 AM
Emi~Kiro is currently offline Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im piting this fight favoring Vegeta because Goku always has the upper-hand. At full power SS3 I think Goku would still have a shot if no power drain on his body. However Vegeta is SS4

Vegeta lacks feats as SS4 while Goku has many in SSJ3

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 08:15 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

If these are both anime characters, then this belongs in the Anime VS Forum.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 10:08 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Goku should still win, imho.

The level of power increase over the course of DBZ is ridiculously inconsistent to the point it could be argued that some of them were stronger when the series began than ended were it not outright stated otherwise.

An example being Piccolo kerbewming the moon without issue, an insane feat, and one I can't recall him ever topping, actually. Later on most of the planet busting that happens actually seemed to take more effort than that.

Goku sans SS form while training for that afterlife tournament specifically struggled with 40 tons. He's done better than that in Dragon Ball.

There's just not enough consistency to the series to argue SS4 Vegeta can outdo SS3 Goku, and GT was noncanon anyway.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 10:22 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
If these are both anime characters, then this belongs in the Anime VS Forum.
It is and does.

And SS3 Goku wins because I hate GT and GT logic.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 11:02 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Excluding that Z vs GT feats, Vegeta would stomp. By scaling from Z, GT characters are on another level what with SS1 GTGoku being stronger than Buu.

That and GT gives the SS4 form, the highest strength feat from lifting up half a city and I think the fastest speed feat. By itself it gives nothing on destruction.. but meh.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 11:30 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Moved to Anime Vs.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 02:38 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

SSJ4>SSJ3

Yes Goku might be more powerful at base form but still each SSJ form has big difference.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 03:49 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

The level of power increase over the course of DBZ is ridiculously inconsistent to the point it could be argued that some of them were stronger when the series began than ended were it not outright stated otherwise.

An example being Piccolo kerbewming the moon without issue, an insane feat, and one I can't recall him ever topping, actually. Later on most of the planet busting that happens actually seemed to take more effort than that.

Goku sans SS form while training for that afterlife tournament specifically struggled with 40 tons. He's done better than that in Dragon Ball.

There's just not enough consistency to the series to argue SS4 Vegeta can outdo SS3 Goku, and GT was noncanon anyway.

I agree, fully powered SSJ3 Goku should still be able to beat SS4.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 07:25 PM
Demonic Phoenix

SS4 Vegeta shitstomps SS3 Goku without even trying.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 12:48 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 08:24 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

No feats to back this argument up. All we ever see SS4 Vegeta geting the shit kicked out of him.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 03:42 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Power scaling takes the cake.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 05:27 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

But... Nah, you have a good point.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 05:41 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Supra
No feats to back this argument up. All we ever see SS4 Vegeta geting the shit kicked out of him.

He's on the same level as SS4 Goku, who bit**-slapped Baby Vegeta, who bit**-slapped SS3 Goku.

Ergo SS4 >>>>>>>>>>>> SS3.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 02:50 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's on the same level as SS4 Goku, who bit**-slapped Baby Vegeta, who bit**-slapped SS3 Goku.

Ergo SS4 >>>>>>>>>>>> SS3.

I guess that proves it

Goku loses.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 05:51 AM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It is and does.

And SS3 Goku wins because I hate GT and GT logic.

thumb up I like this logic.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 08:27 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

The fact people are arguing for SSJ3 makes me sad. Very sad. Come the fvck on people. Seriously a 6 year old knows this.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 07:27 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Based
The fact people are arguing for SSJ3 makes me sad. Very sad. Come the fvck on people. Seriously a 6 year old knows this.

Are you this 6 year old?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 07:32 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote