KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Chi Chi vs. Videl

Chi Chi vs. Videl
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Chi Chi vs. Videl

I think Chi Chi & Videl is the strongest human women in DBZ. I like to lean towards Chi Chi more, but Videl can fly and take the same damage as Goten/Trunks from Broly (w/ Gohan shielding ofc).

Old Post Jun 21st, 2013 05:10 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Videl in a stomp. Videl was leagues above her father before she even got any Z training, and Hercule was pretty much the strongest normal guy in the series. Now Chi-Chi, while strong as hell, made it past that human mark, but only slightly. I remember in Lord Slug where she took out one of the cannon fodder soldiers, then got one-shotted. That's probably her highest feat(that I can recall) Videl on the other hand would have killed Spopovich(broken neck) despite the power he showed if he hadn't been empowered by Babidi. And once she started training with Gohan, she got pretty damn strong. She'd more than likely kill Chi-Chi with one good hit. While she'd be taking hits from her all day without even feeling them. Give Chi-Chi her helmet blade and wind fan and that might even things up, but they'd only be marginal helps at best.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2013 05:21 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

lol, videl easily

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 12:37 AM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote