KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSJ3 Goku vs. Base Gotenks (post-ROSAT)

SSJ3 Goku vs. Base Gotenks (post-ROSAT)
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SSJ3 Goku vs. Base Gotenks (post-ROSAT)

Discuss.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 07:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Goku.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 07:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

This was Gotenks pre-RoTaS.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Goku on the other hand claimed that he could've won against Fat Buu.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 07:46 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ thumb up

Heck, even post-RoSaT base Gotenks literally could not even faze Super Buu with his melee:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

If base Gotenks were on par with Fat Buu, his punches would've likely had *some* sort of affect on Super Buu, imo... Meh, I personally don't think Gotenks reached SSJ3 Goku/Fat Buu-level until he went SSJ(IOW: when he increased his base PL by 50x.)

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 17th, 2015 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 08:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

If not stronger.

Since he did allright against Super Buu even before SSJ3, and Super Buu was pretty sure Goku wouldn't stand a chance.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 08:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ To be fair, the only reason SSJ Gotenks did okay against Super Buu was because of the Kamikaze Ghosts. That technique aside, he couldn't really do jack shit to Buu... Buu didn't even take him seriously at that point, tbh.

And even Goku was sure that he wouldn't stand a chance against Super Buu, which makes sense. Fat Buu was already around SSJ3-level, and Piccolo confirmed that Super Buu was "in every way more powerful" than Fat Buu. Ergo, Super Buu>>SSJ3 Goku.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 17th, 2015 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 10:19 PM