KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSJ2 Future Trunks (DBS) vs SSJ2 Vegeta (DBS/BotG)

SSJ2 Future Trunks (DBS) vs SSJ2 Vegeta (DBS/BotG)
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

SSJ2 Future Trunks (DBS) vs SSJ2 Vegeta (DBS/BotG)

Who wins? Both have done well in fighting opponents stronger than them; Black in Trunks' case, and Beerus in pre-god Vegeta's case, so think it'd be a good match.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 11:34 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Vegeta, especially if we're factoring in rage amps. He did better against Beerus when Bulma got slapped than Trunks did against Black when Mai died.

And Black is not remotely comparable to Beerus.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 11:55 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yet anyway.

Fair points though. I'd prolly give it to Vegeta too, but even in their sparring the last episode, Trunks caught him off guard well a couple times when Vegeta was demonstrating SSJB. I could see Trunks at least adapting for a bit against SSJ2 Rage Vegeta, even if he doesn't win.

Perhaps the current FTrunks vs Buu saga Vegeta (SSJ2/Majin) would be a better matchup?

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Aug 9th, 2016 at 12:34 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 12:30 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I don't think it's ever. From what I've seen, Black is definitely a Future Trunks villain, not a Gods villain.

But your second point is a good one; Trunks fights pretty smart these days, probably not a coincidence given the whole surviving for years against Black thing.

I think Trunks would win against the Boo-saga SSJ2's, but it would be fairly close.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 01:02 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Vegeta.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 01:55 AM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't think it's ever. From what I've seen, Black is definitely a Future Trunks villain, not a Gods villain.

thumb down have you seen the spoilers for episode 56 and 57?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 03:31 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

no

EDIT: Super Saiyan Rose? Black is going to turn into a pink SSJ? LMFAO.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Aug 9th, 2016 at 04:26 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 04:23 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yeah. Trunks is probably going to have to get some God Ki of his own to defeat Black.

Unless of course Super ****s up and allows SSB Goku to be the one to kill black. smile

You're not a fan of the Rose?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 04:14 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote