KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Supreme God Zamasu vs Beerus

Supreme God Zamasu vs Beerus
Started by: Tondemonai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tondemonai

Supreme God Zamasu vs Beerus

The teaser for episode 65 shows Zamasu shitting on Goku, Vegita, and Trunks (generally) at the same time. Is this enough for us to assume that he can beat Beerus?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 05:44 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

It's not enough.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 06:25 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Hmm.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 06:34 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

No spoilers, Skillz, I'm going to watch the new episode after I finish my paper

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 08:33 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Nope, Beerus wins easily.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 08:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

If SG Zamasu can go toe to toe with SSB Vegito, he should be significantly more powerful than Beerus TBH.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 08:36 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Kaio-Ken x10 Goku should have been, too--but he wasn't, and Zamasu isn't.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 08:43 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

There is no reason to believe the latter as of yet.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 08:46 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
If SG Zamasu can go toe to toe with SSB Vegito, he should be significantly more powerful than Beerus TBH.

I'm inclined to agree, tbh.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 09:56 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It's hard to say because Beerus hasn't fought in so long.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 10:37 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It's not like his fights mean anything if he's holding back all of his power. What we have seen recently, however, is that he can casually eradicate foes that can contend with SSJB Goku and Vegeta. Sso the fact that Zamasu failed to do the same to the Saiyans--even being overpowered by Trunks/Vegeta--leads me to conclude that he's not on the same level as Beerus.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 11:48 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Actually, we haven't seen that at all.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 12:03 AM
carver9

Beerus. We haven't seen an unleashed Beerus as of yet and he is treating everyone that he encounters minus Champa like fodder.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 12:31 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

SG Zamasu would treat SSG Goku like fodder, and that's the strongest person minus Champa that Beerus has fought.

I'd like to think Beerus wins, but I'm still unsure if he can actually defeat the immortal and exponentially growing Supreme God.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 01:32 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supreme God Stomps

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 01:36 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Beerus. We haven't seen an unleashed Beerus as of yet and he is treating everyone that he encounters minus Champa like fodder.

Whis said Goku and Vegeta could take on beerus together and win. Clearly they were less powerful back then and Zamasu just treated them both like fodder.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 04:05 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ehh...earlier on SSB Goku and Vegeta couldn't even take on Goku Black, much less Beerus. Don't underestimate the God of Destruction.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 04:31 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beerus has limits, Zamasu does not, and he is immortal

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 04:48 AM
carver9

Goku said he doesn't have limits when he was fighting Z. I'm sure

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 12:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

We'll see when the Hakaishin fights again. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 03:44 PM