KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Omni King Zeno runs a gauntlet

Omni King Zeno runs a gauntlet
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gender: Male
Location: The Eternal Throne

Omni King Zeno runs a gauntlet

I know this isn't all anime characters but...whatever. All fights take place in a random pocket dimension. Full rest (if that's even necessary) in between fights

Warm-up: Lifebringer Galactus

1. IG Thanos
2. The Living Tribunal
3. God Emperor Doom
4. Full-powered Spectre
5. COIE Anti-Monitor

Boss: Michael Demiurgos

For shits and giggles: PR Beyonder.


__________________

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 02:25 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Stops at Galactus.


__________________

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 02:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Stops at Galactus.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 02:53 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gender: Male
Location: The Eternal Throne

Rofl. Reasoning?


__________________

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:20 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Lol...he knows nothing of Galactus or any other Marvel character (DC as well). You can tell. Galactus expended all of his energy destroying a couple of solar systems. He isn't even a threat to OMNI King.


CDTM is just a DB troll.


__________________


On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 04:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gender: Male
Location: The Eternal Throne

This is LB Galactus, tbf.

That said, yeah, no incarnation of Galactus stands a ghost of a chance against Zeno.


__________________

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 04:46 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Roaming the Universe

Loses to IG Thanos imo. If Zeno by some miracle gets past, the LT will wipe him from existance.


__________________

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 05:19 PM
Utrigita is online now! Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Saving KMC

Stops dead hard at Thanos.


__________________
Thanks Scythe!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 05:49 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gender: Male
Location: The Eternal Throne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Raisining?


__________________

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 05:55 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

Stops at Living Tribunal.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 07:34 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

I just realized something. Zeno said he was going to destroy "this world." When Whis referred to "this world," he was referring to all twelve universes, and I assume the other small dimensions like Otherworld and the Deamon realm, too. So, if we are to assume that Zeno didn't just destroy Universe 7 but all 12+ universes (which is likely, given Zamasu said he killed ALL the gods), then he probably gets to boss, if not clears.


__________________

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 10:18 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gender: Male
Location: The Eternal Throne

ROFLKEK.

Zeno stands no chance past 3, IMO, and 3 should beat him too.

Think of it this way: PR Beyonder tanked a blast that could have annihilated several billion universes. His response to the attack? A cough and a laugh.


__________________

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 10:23 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

Fair enough. I concede to your higher logic


__________________

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 10:31 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gender: Male
Location: The Eternal Throne

Sorry for my overly-strong response.

But yeah, while Zeno is indeed ludicrously strong (even by Marvel standards,) there are simply some characters that are beyond ludicrous in power. There are characters that can solo this entire gauntlet in an instant, if you can imagine that.


__________________

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 10:41 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

Honestly, I don't know anything about God Emperor Doom. Excluding him though, I'd definitely give Zeno at least a good chance against Spectre and the Anti-monitor.

If you really think about it, Cosmic Zamasu basically did the same thing that the Anti-monitor did. I've read all of COIE's, and basically all the Anti-monitor did, iirc, was absorb the DC multiverse, expanding his own anti-matter universe with it.

Cosmic Zamasu literally became the entirety of universe 7, and expanded his consciousness all the way into the past, present and future of Trunk's entire timeline. He essentially merged his consciousness with the four dimensions of that universe, which is why even Beerus would have needed to resort to a sealing technique to defeat him.

Zeno-sama literally just destroyed the entirety of that timeline. The only things that survived from it were Trunks and Mai, which was because they were outside of their timeline at that point. This is also why they would still be alive in the new future that Whiss offered to take them to, meaning there would be two Mai's and Trunks' in that timeline- it was a completely different timeline within the same universe.

The anti-monitor did essentially the same thing, but the scale was different, in that he didn't affect the continuities of the multiverse.

If I'm remembering this wrong, go ahead and correct me.

Yeah though, Zeno stops hard at Michael Demiurgos. Who knows though, he may get the feats to beat him at some point. Wouldn't really surprise me that much, tbh.


__________________


"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 07:52 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

TOAA takes them all at once.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 08:23 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zeno stands no chance past 3, IMO, and 3 should beat him too.


Nah, he also doesn't stand a chance against Classic LT.

Last edited by Inedian on Nov 21st, 2016 at 11:37 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 11:34 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gender: Male
Location: The Eternal Throne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Honestly, I don't know anything about God Emperor Doom. Excluding him though, I'd definitely give Zeno at least a good chance against Spectre and the Anti-monitor.

If you really think about it, Cosmic Zamasu basically did the same thing that the Anti-monitor did. I've read all of COIE's, and basically all the Anti-monitor did, iirc, was absorb the DC multiverse, expanding his own anti-matter universe with it.

Cosmic Zamasu literally became the entirety of universe 7, and expanded his consciousness all the way into the past, present and future of Trunk's entire timeline. He essentially merged his consciousness with the four dimensions of that universe, which is why even Beerus would have needed to resort to a sealing technique to defeat him.

Zeno-sama literally just destroyed the entirety of that timeline. The only things that survived from it were Trunks and Mai, which was because they were outside of their timeline at that point. This is also why they would still be alive in the new future that Whiss offered to take them to, meaning there would be two Mai's and Trunks' in that timeline- it was a completely different timeline within the same universe.

The anti-monitor did essentially the same thing, but the scale was different, in that he didn't affect the continuities of the multiverse.

If I'm remembering this wrong, go ahead and correct me.

Yeah though, Zeno stops hard at Michael Demiurgos. Who knows though, he may get the feats to beat him at some point. Wouldn't really surprise me that much, tbh.


1. God Emperor Doom was Doom drawing on the power of the nigh-omnipotent Molecule Man, who possessed the powers of the entire Beyonder Race, 3 of which killed all the Marvel Abstracts, including the Living Tribunal, (though the power level of the Beyonders is inconsistent, Owen is undoubtledly at PR-levels again). God Emperor Doom was essentially unchallenged, as he shitstomped the IG when he got serious, and nothing could really hurt him in any way.

2.COIE AM had the power of both the DC Multiverse and the Antimatter Multiverse. He was so powerful that a full powered/amped Spectre who was implied to be more powerful than The Presence wasn't his superior. Now while Spectr > Presence was definitely hyperbole, it tells you how much ridiculous power he was packing:

(please log in to view the image)

3. Cosmic Zamasu, while yeah, immensely powerful in his own right. Is less than microbial compared to the AM. The DB Multiverse he may or may not have permeated, (it was stated he became the universe, not the whole multiverse,) is infinitely smaller than the entire DC Multiverse.

4. AM's effect on DC was so profound that it caused an entire reboot: hence the use of terms such as Pre Crisis and Post Crisis. To put it in perspective, his power makes the IG insignificant by comparison.

5. I'm having a hard time believing he'd ever get a feat that'd put him above Michael, who possesses the literal demiurgic power of God.


__________________

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 03:59 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gender: Male
Location: The Eternal Throne

Anyways, the extent of what Zeno destroyed is an instant is:

-12 universes, each with separate dimensions such as Heaven and Hell, along with the 13th universe that holds them all and is presumably vastly larger

-a Cosmic Zamasu who had become one with the universe, essentially turning into some sort of conceptual being, who was warping/affecting reality to the extent that the alternate present timeline was being altered/warped

-all of the angels like Whis/Vados/Daishinkan, the former 2 being infinitely above a casual universe buster, (Beerus,) and the latter being the strongest being in the multiverse sans Zeno.

As aforementioned, Zeno did this instantly and with no effort. I'll explain later why I think he can possibly get to 3.


__________________

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Nov 22nd, 2016 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 04:08 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. God Emperor Doom was Doom drawing on the power of the nigh-omnipotent Molecule Man, who possessed the powers of the entire Beyonder Race, 3 of which killed all the Marvel Abstracts, including the Living Tribunal, (though the power level of the Beyonders is inconsistent, Owen is undoubtledly at PR-levels again). God Emperor Doom was essentially unchallenged, as he shitstomped the IG when he got serious, and nothing could really hurt him in any way.

2.COIE AM had the power of both the DC Multiverse and the Antimatter Multiverse. He was so powerful that a full powered/amped Spectre who was implied to be more powerful than The Presence wasn't his superior. Now while Spectr > Presence was definitely hyperbole, it tells you how much ridiculous power he was packing:

(please log in to view the image)

3. Cosmic Zamasu, while yeah, immensely powerful in his own right. Is less than microbial compared to the AM. The DB Multiverse he may or may not have permeated, (it was stated he became the universe, not the whole multiverse,) is infinitely smaller than the entire DC Multiverse.

4. AM's effect on DC was so profound that it caused an entire reboot: hence the use of terms such as Pre Crisis and Post Crisis. To put it in perspective, his power makes the IG insignificant by comparison.

5. I'm having a hard time believing he'd ever get a feat that'd put him above Michael, who possesses the literal demiurgic power of God.


1. Yeah, I realize how impressive those feats are. I simply don't know hardly anything about Doom, let alone God Emperor Doom. If he's truly PR Beyonder level though, he should effortlessly stomp anyone on this list, Zeno included.

2. I realize that we're only discussing COIE's AM here, but I didn't see his feats as that impressive. His most impressive feat tbh was overpowering the Spectre. Btw, the Spectre was not implied to be more powerful than the Presence. He is the manifestation of the Presence's wrath. He's powerful, but he's just a portion of the Presence.

3. The DBZ multiverse is just as massive as any other. The only difference is that there are a total of only 13 universes, yet there are also infinite timelines, and realities within said universes. Which is how Trunks and Mai were able to go back to a timeline similar to their own, to a point before Zamasu showed up, where they didn't have to fear for the Omni King destroying the entire universe later on.

4. That may be true, but you're severely exaggerating AM's scale here. He was able to effect all of the DC multiverse, but this was only by absorbing every universe, one at a time. The more he absorbed the more powerful he became. However, he was extremely unimpressive when actually faced with the Earth's forces in combat. His entire shell was destroyed, and he was knocked out, when Dr. Light caused the equivalent of an exploding star's worth of energy to explode from inside him. This was after she absorbed said stars worth of energy from AM, but that level of energy would be utterly less than insignificant to him, if he were truly as powerful as you're making him out to be.

He was extremely powerful, but this was only due to his armor absorbing the power of a multiverse. Even then, however, a single attack bypassing his armor was able to severely harm him, regardless of it being severely insignificant to his overall power. He is multiversal, sure. But he's a multiversal being that was unable to fight off three versions of Superman, and he has been defeated plenty of times since then, all by a cast of weaker-than-Superman characters.

5. Eh. Who knows? I'm curious to know what your opinion is on just how powerful Lucifer Morningstar is. I would compare him to someone like PR Beyonder, granted I don't know very much about either characters. Just curious about your thoughts, as you seem to know much more about both of them than I do.


__________________


"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 07:23 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 09:12 AM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Omni King Zeno runs a gauntlet

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.