KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Krillin Gauntlet

Krillin Gauntlet
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Krillin Gauntlet

After seeing posts from DB experts, I'm lost on my decision on where Krillin is at power wise so I am making this thread to get the opinions of others along with the experts that I've seen in the Anime section. Where does Krillin stop?

1. Namek Saga Base Goku
2. Final Form Frieza
3. Android 17 and Android 18
4. Current Piccolo
5. Fat Buu
6. Kid Buu
7. Buuhan
8. Hit
9. Super Saiyan Red God Goku
10. Beerus

Everyone is going all out. Where does he stop?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 03:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Re: Krillin Gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
After seeing posts from DB experts, I'm lost on my decision on where Krillin is at power wise so I am making this thread to get the opinions of others along with the experts that I've seen in the Anime section. Where does Krillin stop?

1. Namek Saga Base Goku
2. Final Form Frieza
3. Android 17 and Android 18
4. Current Piccolo
5. Fat Buu
6. Kid Buu
7. Buuhan
8. Hit
9. Super Saiyan Red God Goku
10. Beerus

Everyone is going all out. Where does he stop?

Krillin, like every other DB character, is as strong/fast/skillful/smart as the plot needs him to be. Atm, the plot needs him to handle foes that scale up to to maybe 7 or 8 so Krillin gets to 7 & 8 because . . . reasons. Didn't you see all those weights he had in his attic? The dude has been working out for a few months! laughing out loud

Otherwise, he stops cold at 3 if he can't pull off a successful kiezan/solar flare combo. If he can, he gets to 4 since that combo is useless against foes who can regenerate.

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Apr 3rd, 2017 at 03:36 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 03:31 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: Krillin Gauntlet

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Krillin, like every other DB character, is as strong/fast/skillful/smart as the plot needs him to be. Atm, the plot needs him to handle foes that scale up to to maybe 7 or 8 so Krillin gets to 7 & 8 because . . . reasons. Didn't you see all those weights he had in his attic? The dude has been working out for a few months! laughing out loud

Otherwise, he stops cold at 3 if he can't pull off a successful kiezan/solar flare combo. If he can, he gets to 4 since that combo is useless against foes who can regenerate.

So Krillin is as powerful as final Form Frieza?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 04:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Stops at 8 or 1 depends on his Carvdur

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 04:13 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Stops at 1.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 04:18 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Re: Re: Re: Krillin Gauntlet

Originally posted by carver9
So Krillin is as powerful as final Form Frieza?
Even without plot armor or his sudden "skills/experience", he wouldn't need to be. The solar flare/kiezan combo is broken to a godly extent. If Krillin weren't a complete moron, he could've killed Frieza on namek as opposed to hiding as Frieza thrashed around blindly for a few seconds. Even TFS has multiple jokes mocking this.

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Apr 3rd, 2017 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 04:34 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Gets owned at 2

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 04:34 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Stomps 1-7, loses to Hit after a decent fight.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 06:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Given that he managed to even momentarily push back SSJB goku....lol....I guess he gets to Hit.

Wait...except 18 is implied to be stronger. Okay so....**** Super power levels.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Last edited by Damborgson on Apr 3rd, 2017 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 06:46 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Krillin stopping at Final Form Frieza. He ain't stronger than his wife and I'm not sure she got any stronger since the android saga. She was ssj level and was fighting on par with Vegata back then.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 08:08 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

last dragon ball super episode was the dumbest thing ever. ssj goku blue is becoming the new ssj 1 jobbing form.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 08:16 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Krillin Gauntlet

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Even without plot armor or his sudden "skills/experience", he wouldn't need to be. The solar flare/kiezan combo is broken to a godly extent. If Krillin weren't a complete moron, he could've killed Frieza on namek as opposed to hiding as Frieza thrashed around blindly for a few seconds. Even TFS has multiple jokes mocking this.

Solar Flare/Tri-destructo disk (Funny how Crunchyroll mix's Japanese and English translations of people and skills)

That's all it would take to solo the Freeza saga. (Maybe one of those tiny disk's decapitating the odd Ginyu member from behind..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2017 01:52 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote