KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » #17 vs ROF Frieza

#17 vs ROF Frieza
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

#17 vs ROF Frieza

Everyone is waiting for Goku and Vegeta to show up and save the day. Dende, fearing the worst, contacts #17 and ask him to take care of Frieza. #17 reluctantly agrees.

Who takes this battle?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 07:53 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

17 would crush Final Form Frieza and probably tie or outlast Frieza stamina with his personal barrier for the win.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 07:59 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Imo 17 should be leagues above Frieza just think about it Goku first turned blue against him by now he should so much stronger then his golden form that he wouldnt be a challange at all.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 08:08 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

How much training did Goku had between than and now? Would all that work equivalent to a small % increase or huge one for his blue form?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 08:12 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well he did battle Hit, Black and plenty more seeing how fast characters grow in power in dbs its safe to assume that he is much stronger by now imo.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 08:14 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

We live in a world where Android #17 is stronger than Freeza. What madness!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 10:00 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
We live in a world where Android #17 is stronger than Freeza. What madness!
In three weeks, I predict we will be having the same discussion about Tien and Master Roshi. People like Dabura and Buuhan will be joke matches for them. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 10:26 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm still waiting to see what gets them to decide on Tien. Since he was the only one of the ten not mentioned. And Yamcha is the one who is always in their face and around. And if you want Roshi, Yamcha is at least stronger than Roshi if at least not anyone else.

But yea 17 would definitely beat Golden Form Freeza by this showing even if Golden Form Freeza didn't have a stamina issue. He actually pushed Goku to go Blue and was still holding back to not hurt the island. And it's been a year since RoF, two for Vegeta, and they've fought stronger foes than Golden Freeza.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 12:16 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I would love for Tien to be stronger than anyone on the show. The guy trains as much as Goku, probably more. He was heart broken when he realized he was nothing to Cell. I think that probably pumped him up to train and be one of the best. This is my wish.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 01:06 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by carver9
I would love for Tien to be stronger than anyone on the show. The guy trains as much as Goku, probably more. He was heart broken when he realized he was nothing to Cell. I think that probably pumped him up to train and be one of the best. This is my wish.
Something we can agree on! It's an Easter miracle. lol

But I mean he does have the potential to be one of the most powerful with blasts. Stopping a blast from Buutenks, making Cell unable to move when he just walked through blasts of stronger people. And he is ALWAYS off training. Meanwhile someone who trains two seconds jump leagues while Tien doesn't.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 02:16 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Kento
Something we can agree on! It's an Easter miracle. lol

But I mean he does have the potential to be one of the most powerful with blasts. Stopping a blast from Buutenks, making Cell unable to move when he just walked through blasts of stronger people. And he is ALWAYS off training. Meanwhile someone who trains two seconds jump leagues while Tien doesn't.

thumb up

In DragonBall, Tien potential was unlimited. He was able to mimic any attack and overcome any ability though sheer power. That's the Tien I want. I don't know why they watered him down.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 02:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

thumb up

In DragonBall, Tien potential was unlimited. He was able to mimic any attack and overcome any ability though sheer power. That's the Tien I want. I don't know why they watered him down.
because he isn't a saiyan. The last good thing he got to do, that wasn't just hold back someone until he nearly died, was filler. And that was beating Burter and Jeice by himself.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 05:03 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Because Toriyama had this weird idea that Krillin is supposed to be more powerful laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 10:20 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Just lookit all the awesomness Krillin did in Z....o wait..

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 11:58 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh? He had his cool moments in Z (2nd form Frieza and stuff). Don't hate.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 04:19 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Eh? He had his cool moments in Z (2nd form Frieza and stuff). Don't hate.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 05:51 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

... I really wish the DBS fans actually paid attention to the show

17 pushed Goku into Blue, no real indication he could actually hang with him and it is arguable that Goku could have just gone SSJ3 in the fight instead but it creates alot of damage just from the energy it gives off.

Goku in the ROF arc states that Golden Freiza is stronger than him in Blue but lacks the stamina and mastery in that form.

Frieza is > 17. People are overreacting and wanking this arc horribly.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 11:02 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
17 pushed Goku into Blue, no real indication he could actually hang with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pWxPBAaY8

1:53 - 3:30 is no indication of hanging . . . how? confused

quote:
and it is arguable that Goku could have just gone SSJ3 in the fight instead
And that's arguable . . . how? confused

quote:
but it creates alot of damage just from the energy it gives off.
As far as I can tell, the difference between SSJ3 and SSB is that the latter has significantly more power and ki control.

quote:
Goku in the ROF arc states that Golden Freiza is stronger than him in Blue but lacks the stamina and mastery in that form.
Back in the ROF arc prior to Goku training with Vegeta for 3 years in the ROSAT, getting stronger over the course of the Goku Black arc and getting to the point where Blue Kaioken does not injure him anymore. Whatever was said back in the ROF arc does not apply to current Goku.

quote:
Frieza is > 17. People are overreacting and wanking this arc horribly.
People are substituting fanon for what actually gets said and explained on screen. Your post is a good example.

Here is what we do know. 17 can hang with current SSB Goku simply based on them going at it and both of them suggesting that they're not going all out. We also know that 17 has unlimited ki/stamina. Therefore, in a fight with Golden Frieza, even if he were stronger, 17's powers/abilities are a hard counter to the homicidal tyrant.

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on May 9th, 2017 at 03:47 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2017 03:44 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Question before I seriously argue with you, do you think Goku was trying to defeat 17 in that "fight?"

Old Post May 9th, 2017 09:44 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

He already admitted they weren't going all out.

That doesn't change the fact Goku was in blue mode. Blue >>>>> any SSJ. A holding back blue is > any full power SSJ. Otherwise, why not have him fight in SSJ 1, 2, or 3?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 09:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote