KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Natsu vs Ace Death Battle

Natsu vs Ace Death Battle
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Natsu vs Ace Death Battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCzUMUbTKes&t=1029s

Yeah . . . I think you could make the case that Natsu wins (via eating Ace), but the way they did this verdict makes it clear they did very little research into One Piece. Enel could maintain logia intangibility while F_CKING ASLEEP. Natsu would NEVER be able to hurt him through the means shown in the video.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 08:11 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Natsu has a few more forms he could of used against Ace, but lightning mode was hot enough to cook Ace tho. Remember, Ace died to an Admiral Sakazuki, his lava is hotter than regular fire.

Its okay tho, Ace is a better character overall and Natsu is overpowered fire user.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 08:33 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Re: Natsu vs Ace Death Battle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCzUMUbTKes&t=1029s

Yeah . . . I think you could make the case that Natsu wins (via eating Ace), but the way they did this verdict makes it clear they did very little research into One Piece. Enel could maintain logia intangibility while F_CKING ASLEEP. Natsu would NEVER be able to hurt him through the means shown in the video.

I can only imagine they'll say "But that's Enel. Not Ace". I don't really follow One Piece series, so I don't know if Ace has done the same. But it seems, unless Ace already showed that he could maintain logia intangibility while sleeping, they won't include that. Well, even if there's an analysis error in that episode, this isn't the first time they do this.

Old Post May 20th, 2017 01:54 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Ace has been hit before so he's not as good at intangibility as Enel.

That said this was never a fair fight. Almost everything Ace has ever done in combat revolves around his fire powers. He's never used any Haki, except once as a kid, and his physical showings are almost non-existent. Sabo would have been a way better pick from One Piece.

Alibaba beats them all though.

Old Post May 20th, 2017 01:38 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote