KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Beerus vs. Vegetto - Read Stips!

Beerus vs. Vegetto - Read Stips!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Beerus vs. Vegetto - Read Stips!

*This is DBS-era Beerus, and he is capped at 10% power.

*This is SSJ Vegetto as of the DBZ/Boo-era.

How goes it?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 10th, 2017 at 03:42 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Based on the BoG arc, Vegetto stomps. Based on current Super, Beerus stomps.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:41 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nevan

10% Beerus is>>>>>>>>SSB Goku.

That should tell you enough.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:42 PM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*DBS Beerus.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Is it a serious Beerus or a Beerus just looking to fight? Cause hakai should destroy Vegetto. But, Vegeta was what made Beerus need to go to 10% power so Vegetto should be stronger. Vegeta rage boost wouldn't put him hundreds maybe thousands of times stronger.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:44 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*This is Beerus as he was portrayed when he first encountered the Z Fighters on earth.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:48 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, at that time Goku said Vegetto wouldn't be enough, so Beerus I guess.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:06 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ That may have been because Goku knew there was still FAR more to Beerus' power than what he had displayed.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 10th, 2017 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:13 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

To be fair regarding Beerus vs Vegeta, it took 1/10 of Beerus' power to literally oneshot Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta with a wave of his wrist. And that Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku, seemingly by a wide margin. I'm actually not sure if SSJ Vegetto can defeat 10% Beerus, now that I think about it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:21 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ That may have been because Goku knew there was still FAR more to Beerus' power than what he had displayed.

Goku couldn't sense Beerus' power, so his only indication of Beerus' power would be how he handled SSJ3.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Even if SSJ2 Vegeta was 2x SSJ3 Goku, it still doesn't put him remotely close to SSJ Vegetto-level, imo.

Just going to throw this out there as a reminder:
SSJ Vegetto >>>>> Boohan >> Bootenks >> Mystic Gohan >> Super Boo ~ SSJ3 Gotenks >> SSJ3 Goku.

Point is, Vegetto would have rape-stomped the Z Fighters just as easily as 1-10% Beerus did, imo. That's why I thought this might be a decent fight. /shrug

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:31 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku couldn't sense Beerus' power, so his only indication of Beerus' power would be how he handled SSJ3.
Okay?

Like I said: Goku knew there was still FAR more to Beerus' power than what he had displayed... He didn't need to sense a PL/ki to know that, lol. Goku's statement about fusion being moot doesn't automatically put a 10% Beerus above SSJ Vegetto, though.

Imho.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 10th, 2017 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:35 PM
ares834

Beerus rage stomp. The percentages he used in BoG seemed to have been retconned. However, if he fights with the same power he used against the Z-fighters then Vegito should win.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:40 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

As mentioned, this is DBS Beerus as he was portrayed when he first encountered the Z Fighters on earth.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:01 PM
bbrem123

Was he really using 10% though. Some of the percents thrown around in that saga were soooo off. Proven by future events.

I just don't see anything from DBZ coming even remotely close to 10%. I mean they way they show things now 1% is a stretch.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:16 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm sure Beerus really activated 10% of his power against Rage Boost Vegeta for the lulz, but it clearly didn't take anywhere near the full 10% for him to own, as evident by the KO via casual swat.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 10th, 2017 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:26 PM
bbrem123

It also kind of depends on where you place SSJ2 Vegeta and Enraged Vegeta.

Greater than Mystic Gohan? If yes, the fusion Goku was talking about would be far stronger than the one shown in DBZ. And even that fusion he knew would lose.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:20 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Rage Boost Vegeta isn't a set level/form. It is a *momentary* amp.

Goku wouldn't have been factoring in wholly unpredictable/one-off amps like that when he referenced fusion being moot against Beerus... He would have only been referencing a standard/baseline fusion, like we'd seen before.

But again, Goku's statement does not imply that Vegetto wouldn't be able to contend with Beerus if the latter were forced to hold back 90% of his total power(like he has to here.) thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 10th, 2017 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:43 PM
carver9

Giving this to Beerus but he would be highly impressed with Vegito. Can't see Vegito pinky stopping Goku full powered Kameha blast (remember how powerful Super Saiyan 2 kid Gohan blast was).

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
Giving this to Beerus but he would be highly impressed with Vegito. Can't see Vegito pinky stopping Goku full powered Kameha blast (remember how powerful Super Saiyan 2 kid Gohan blast was).
Eh, wut? Vegetto rape-stomped an enraged Boohan with almost no effort at all:

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

*Hell, Vegetto didn't need any limbs at all to beat Boohan -- do I need to post the candy scene as well..? Also keep in mind that Vegetto was massively holding back against Boohan, as he did not want to kill any of his loved ones who had been absorbed... Yet he still treated Boohan like a weak feeb, lol.

Anyway, I only bring this up because Boohan is far...FAR more powerful than SSJ3 Goku... FAR more powerful than anyone Beerus originally encountered on earth, in fact(until Goku attained Godhood, of course.)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:45 PM