KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Neji vs Sasuke (Chunin Exams)

Neji vs Sasuke (Chunin Exams)
Started by: QuakeBlood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
QuakeBlood

Neji vs Sasuke (Chunin Exams)

Who would have won during the chunin exams between these two highly regarded genius'es?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 05:07 AM
QuakeBlood is currently offline Click here to Send QuakeBlood a Private Message Find more posts by QuakeBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Neji, easily.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:08 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Neji wins unless Sasuke uses the Curse Mark.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 03:48 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I assume Sasuke after learning Chidori ? Probably Sasuke.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 06:14 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

I would say Neji wins. He appeared a lot more advanced during the Chunin exams.

It's funny because a lot of people think Sasuke would win and I always wondered what evidence they used to come to that conclusion, it always seemed pretty obvious that Neji would win.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 09:26 PM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Yeah, Neji's rotation should be able to stop Chidori, so Sasuke's one chance is instantly gone. Even with Sasuke's speed, Neji still holds the high advantage in skill, strength, and technique.

Sasuke would probably win with curse mark, but even then I would say Neji could win. He almost won against Kyuubi Naruto, who should be far stronger than CM Sasuke.

Regardless, if Neji can keep up with Lee's speed and even Kyuubi Naruto, and pull effortless wins on the former, I couldn't see Chunnin exam Sasuke doing anything to be able to put Neji down. On the other hand, Neji can block Sasuke's chakra with single attacks. He'd wear him down very quickly, and wouldn't lose in a taijutsu battle.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 04:46 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yourepto
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would say prepration for the exam is very important because a lot of people prepare for the exams and get good grades at the college level. Now you can check a different kind of https://paidpaper.net/edubirdie-com-review/ option where anyone can check the best reviews related to the writing content. This kind of service is always helpful for many students who need writing help.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2021 12:59 PM
Yourepto is currently offline Click here to Send Yourepto a Private Message Find more posts by Yourepto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote