KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSJ Vegetto (Boo Saga) versus Odin (Marvel)

SSJ Vegetto (Boo Saga) versus Odin (Marvel)
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

SSJ Vegetto (Boo Saga) versus Odin (Marvel)

Posting this here because threads tend to get more traction here than in foreign cinema. Who wins and why?

If Vegito loses, replace him with BoG Super Saiyan God Goku. If Odin loses, replace him with standard Galactus.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 03:06 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Vegito wins.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 03:08 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Reasoning?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 03:43 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Faster, more powerful, more skilled, better warrior.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 07:41 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Vegito stomps tbh and I know every single ft I need to know of Odin to justify my argument.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If Odin fights mostly h2h like he did against Thanos, Vegito could win. If Odin uses esoteric abilities like time-stop or dimensional BFR, he wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:33 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hhhhhmmm, wonder if time stop would even work.

Couldn't Vegito return from dimension bfr? We've seen Goku cross dimensions with instant transmission.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:21 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ There is no reason at all to assume that Vegito is immune to temporal manipulation. But again, it's not like Odin to use esoteric abilities like time-stop in battle, so that's an improbable(but not impossible) scenario regardless.

IT is limited by Goku's ability to sense ki. So if Odin banished Vegito to a dimension/realm where he was unable to sense ki, he'd effectively be stuck there... That said, I doubt BFR is in the spirit of this thread, so it's probably a moot tactic here anyway. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 17th, 2017 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:29 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Vegetto farts and break free from Odin prison dimension.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 03:12 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Vegetto has nothing that puts him on Odin's radar, at least without anime feats. SSG Goku is more like it, but he'd lose all the same.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 04:51 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Odin's far, far too powerful here. Skyfather's are multi-universal level.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 05:14 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I remember Odin affecting multiple universes, and fighting a being that could perhaps destroy one, but when did any Skyfather show any multi-universal feats? As far as I know Odin's the strongest of their number.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:24 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I remember Odin affecting multiple universes, and fighting a being that could perhaps destroy one, but when did any Skyfather show any multi-universal feats? As far as I know Odin's the strongest of their number.

Ignore him.

Also, going by the anime, Buuhan was a multiverse buster with a scream. Base Vegetto > Buuhan, in the anime. /shrug

Also, Odin is nowhere near universe level. Standard Galactus tanks his strongest blasts that put him in a coma, like they're nothing.

Vegetto is a being that was lightyears beyond anyone previously shown in DBZ. SSJ2 Gohan was stronger than the solar system busting SPC, and SSJ2 Vegeta and Goku were beyond that. However, while the scale I just posted would still probably put Odin above Vegetto, it's clear that they were intended to be universal in power by the anime and canon sources after this, such as BoG's and Super.

Hell, SSJ2 enraged Vegeta made Beerus use 10% of his full power, and Beerus is a casual universe buster. While SSJ2 Vegeta had surpassed SSJ3 Goku at that point, it still hints at the assertion of SSJ3 tier from the Buu saga being galaxy level at the minimum.

Either way, in this thread I'm going with Vegetto. He might not have the feats, but he should easily be a galaxy buster, going by current canon sources. Even Kid Buu was implied to be a galaxy buster though, iirc. Base Vegetto > Kid Buu

However, I don't think I'd see Vegetto taking out standard Galactus, until Super of course.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 02:55 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Also, going by the anime, Buuhan was a multiverse buster with a scream. Base Vegetto > Buuhan, in the anime. /shrug

Okay, but I specifically specified that I wasn't taking the anime into account, so why even bring it up?

quote:
However, while the scale I just posted would still probably put Odin above Vegetto, it's clear that they were intended to be universal in power by the anime and canon sources after this, such as BoG's and Super.

Considering how Beerus--who was several orders of magnitude above literally everyone else until his introduction--was the first to be introduced as a universe buster in canon, I don't think that's the "clear intention" at all lmao.

quote:
Hell, SSJ2 enraged Vegeta made Beerus use 10% of his full power,

thumb up And n00b SSJG Goku made him use 100%.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 04:37 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Buuhan's scream also wasn't Multiversal.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 04:39 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, I can sorta see where he's coming from, though. I don't remember it all that well, but IIRC he was going to crush the universe by breaking down the barriers between dimensions, right?

In that case, wouldn't all the dimensions that converged be crushed as well?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 04:50 AM
cdtm

I was just going by Carvers logic on Jiren. smile

But seriously, Odin's battle with Infinity proves he could probably wreck the universe with his power, considering Infinity is the opposite coin to Eternity, the enbodiment of the universe itself. And Odin not only rather casually defeated her, but then repaired all the damage done to the universe, which imo is FAR more impressive then any act of destruction, since it takes far more energy/power to create then to destroy (Remember, Super God Herc used up all his skyfather powers fixing the universe.)

Odin operates on a power level closer to Beerus, this is a stomp.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 12:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The hell?

The Infinity Odin fought wasn't the universal Infinity (who is synonymous with Eternity,) it was half of Odin's power that Hela stole when he went into the Odinsleep.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 01:24 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, I can sorta see where he's coming from, though. I don't remember it all that well, but IIRC he was going to crush the universe by breaking down the barriers between dimensions, right?

In that case, wouldn't all the dimensions that converged be crushed as well?

The description of the ability in the Daizenchuu is that the distorted space would cover the living world and wipe it out, (note: not all of universe 7, just the Living World).

Buu was breaking down the barriers between dimensions, which would cause the dimensions to "crush" the living world. If you're one of the ones who believes the DBZ living world was only 4 galaxies, then no, the feat isn't anything close to Multiversal. Buuhan wasn't even pulling the dimensions in, he was just causing the barriers to break on a multi-Galactic/universal scale.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 01:29 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The hell?

The Infinity Odin fought wasn't the universal Infinity (who is synonymous with Eternity,) it was half of Odin's power that Hela stole when he went into the Odinsleep.

eek!

Argh, fooled again by lazy comic naming conventions. mad

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 01:30 PM