KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Aniraza vs. Merged Zamasu

Aniraza vs. Merged Zamasu
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Aniraza vs. Merged Zamasu

Aniraza (peak):
(please log in to view the image)

VS.

Merged Zamasu:

How goes this?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 05:06 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

If SSJB Vegetto can be considered relative to Beerus in the anime...Aniraza dies terribly.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 05:11 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The 'SSB Vegito > Beerus' line is manga only, and SSB Vegito stomped Merged Zamasu utterly and decisively in the manga(as it should be, tbh.)

This is a sharp contrast to their battle in the anime, wherein Merged Zamasu put up a good fight against SSB Vegito(almost appearing near-equal at times.) But again, the anime never states that Vegito had surpassed Beerus, so I do not believe the manga's line to that effect should be considered applicable to the anime's battle. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 24th, 2017 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 05:55 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Once again, Merged Zamasu is beaten soundly in power, but he's immortal. Aniraza can't win.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 09:29 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 04:16 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Once again, Merged Zamasu is beaten soundly in power, but he's immortal. Aniraza can't win.
So if immortality weren't a factor, you think Aniraza would stomp?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 07:25 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The anime Merged Zamasu's body was only like half immortal; Black's mortality phucked up the immortality thing, making the fused body highly unstable.

Not sure if Anilaza would win though.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 07:28 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yep. He lost that immortality when be merged with Black. Lost on how people missed that part.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 08:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The anime Merged Zamasu's body was only like half immortal; Black's mortality phucked up the immortality thing, making the fused body highly unstable.
thumb up

The Zamasu half was still immortal; the Black half was still mortal... That's why he transformed into Two-Face after SSB Goku's Kamehameha:
*He still has a wickedly haxx HF, though.

That said, I'm curious what'd happen to Merged Zamasu if he were struck by Aniraza's final blast(the one that was overpowering U7)..?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 08:56 PM
Inedian

Nothing would happen. Nothing happened to him after SSB Vegito final blast and final punch, completely unfazed. Aniraza was a real deal, but MZ wins.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 09:08 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

True.

I only ask because there came a point where Zamasu's immortality/HF was gone(so to speak), and he just started deteriorating:
https://i.imgur.com/NQD9bpr.jpg
So at *that* point he likely wouldn't have been able to regenerate damage as efficiently... But he he also became a f*cking tank, so it was extremely hard to damage him in the first place... /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 24th, 2017 at 09:31 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 09:21 PM
carver9

Also, Vegeta and Goku currently >> the Goku and Vegeta that fought Zamasu back then. Then you have to take into consideration that Goku hurt Merged Z AND over powered his blast with his Kameha. I know Goku is currently fatigued but even at full power he wouldn't have done that to Aniraza. Just wouldn't happen unless he went U.I.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 10:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

Zamazu stomps.

Last edited by Mendax on Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 11:35 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote