KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kefla vs Gotenks (power equalized)

Kefla vs Gotenks (power equalized)
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Kefla vs Gotenks (power equalized)

In a setting where the two hothead fused warriors have equal power level, who comes out on top in terms of skill and techniques?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:40 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Neither because they are going to blow the entire Universe up.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 07:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

huh

I'd just like to see how the girls' bag of tricks would do against the super ghost kamikaze attack and such.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 02:48 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Her final barrage would be able to handle it since it has such massive AoE.

Kale's natural timidness would likely hold Kefla back.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 02:53 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

...Kale's natural timidness that she visibly lost when she mastered her berserk form and was nonexistent in Kefla?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 03:36 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Um...probably Gotenks. I honestly can't see Kefla not punching a ghost Kamikaze and then getting dog piled.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 04:52 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
...Kale's natural timidness that she visibly lost when she mastered her berserk form and was nonexistent in Kefla?

Yes. It’s not just gonna go away. I guarantee when we see her again she’ll still be a bit timid. Besides both Goten and Trunks love to fight while Kale doesn’t. That’s all my comment meant.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 03:07 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gotenks wins, with ease.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 03:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

I actually think Kefla would win this. Gotenks takes nothing seriously and is not a real warrior. Kefla is arrogant but she does try to get the job done and takes her fights seriously.

She also adapts very quickly during her fights.

Last edited by bbrem123 on Dec 29th, 2017 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 03:37 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

As much as I wanna say Gotenks, since he's a warrior that's actually been trained in martial arts, he's too cocky. Kefla has a higher drive to try and win also. Based on personality and equal power Kefla should win imo.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 09:06 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Kento
As much as I wanna say Gotenks, since he's a warrior that's actually been trained in martial arts, he's too cocky. Kefla has a higher drive to try and win also. Based on personality and equal power Kefla should win imo.
Yup completely agree here. thumb up

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 09:16 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kefla wins, with ease.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 09:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Bandwagoner!!! lol

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 09:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
huh

I'd just like to see how the girls' bag of tricks would do against the super ghost kamikaze attack and such.
I maintain that the SGKA was...pound-for-pound...one of the single most destructive attacks in DBZ, period. Granted, Boo ultimately regenerated(like he did from everything), but getting struck by a few Ghosts had FAR more of an effect on him than almost any other attack(s) in the saga:
https://i.imgur.com/vuHUhzl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HXkMPS7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uQsmk1L.jpg
...What's more, those were just the Ghosts from SSJ1 Gotenks(who was ~8x < Super Boo) -- so imagine what a SGKA from SSJ3 Gotenks could have done, ffs. blink

Anyway, Kefla is definitely a "punch first; ask questions later" type of fighter... With power equalized, she would be completely and utterly f*cked if/when she tried to punch the Ghosts, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 30th, 2017 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 02:00 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote