KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Piccolo vs 2nd form Frieza

Piccolo vs 2nd form Frieza
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Piccolo vs 2nd form Frieza

1) Back when they first met. They fight to the end, Frieza doesn't transform further.

2) DBS, current.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 11:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

1.) Hard to say, because I view them as equals. If I *had* to pick a winner, though, I'd go with Freeza. In the end I think his durability/damage soak would enable him to outlast Piccolo, if nothing else... But I certainly understand why some might think Piccolo would win.

2.) If RoF is any indicator, then even 1st form Freeza would casually obliterate Piccolo -- putting him against 2nd form Freeza(who is ~2x more powerful) would be a ridiculously lopsided spite-stomp, imo... And remember: current Freeza is a LOT more powerful than RoF Freeza was, thanks to the constant image training he did in Hell. So yeah...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 20th, 2018 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 11:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'd give it to Piccolo for round 1, but round 2, probably Frieza. The current Frieza even in just his 2nd form would be considerably stronger than most beings Piccolo has fought.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 11:54 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Piccolo vs 2nd form Frieza

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1) Back when they first met. They fight to the end, Frieza doesn't transform further.

2) DBS, current.

1. Piccolo wins.

2. Piccolo wins, with ease.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 01:10 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If you're not just trolling or w/e, I'm legit curious why you think so..?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 01:15 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
If you're not just trolling or w/e, I'm legit curious why you think so..?

I'm the only non troll here.

The way Piccolo took out the U6 Nameks and nearly beat Frost, if not for cheating.

We haven't seen form 2 Freeza in DBS, but I doubt he's nearly as powerful as his fourth form.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 01:21 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Approximately, the multiplier for Frieza's 2nd form = 2x.

As a midget, he had a fighting power of 530,000... and when he first transformed, he bragged about his power being over a million.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 01:53 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

And as of RoF, 1st form Freeza >>>> Tagoma >>> Piccolo.

And again: current Freeza is vastly more powerful than he was in RoF, thanks to his constant image training in Hell. Case in point: a n00b SSB Goku was able to defeat Golden Freeza during RoF. Fast-forward to just before the ToP, however, and Golden Freeza was every bit the equal of FPSSB Goku(they literally KO'd each other)... And it goes without saying that Goku's power has obviously skyrocketed since RoF, thanks to: training in the RoSaT for no less than 3 days/years with Vegeta, fighting in the U6vsU7 Tournament, his fight with Zamasu, several training sessions with Whis, etc. etc.

Granted Piccolo's power has increased since RoF as well, but he's still not coming close to beating 1st form Freeza... Let alone 2nd form. Imo.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 02:13 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering Piccolo isn't so far removed from current Gohan, judging by their performance in the ToP, who in turn held his own with SSJ Blue, I'd say RoF is invalidated.

Current Gohan is certainly form 4 Freeza level. And we've seen Piccolo keep pace with Gohan just fine.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 03:25 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, that's the thing... Piccolo and Gohan somehow got that ridiculous power boost from their non-ROSAT training...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 12:31 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Meh, Piccolo only 'kept pace' with Gohan, because Gohan is a terrible fighter now and lost most of his battle-savvyness... And he also tends to hold back when he shouldn't.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 06:06 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

He also took down the U6 Nameks, who absorbed their entire population. Considering only three make a super namek, that should make them comfortably above SSJ3 level, at the least.

And the bar is essentially set at base Goku, and above base Goku.

And fact is, EVERYONE is keeping up with base Goku. Even humans.

Base Vegeta, too. The "holding back" argument doesn't really apply to everyone else in the ToP.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 06:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cdtm
Considering only three make a super namek, that should make them comfortably above SSJ3 level, at the least.
That's some heavy speculation, right there...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 06:50 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
That's some heavy speculation, right there...

Not really. It's proven that a Namek fusion is a huge amp. And fusion/absorption in general has given boosts well above the sum of their parts.

One can quibble on how powerful a planet wide fusion would be, but there's no denying it would be as strong as most things seen.. in Z.

In Super, where literally everyone is keeping pace with Goku and Vegeta, it's unlikely U6 Nameks are the ONLY species who can't (This includes humans. The "held back" argument doesn't work on Vegeta, who was working with Tenshinhan..

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 06:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I understand how Namekian fusion works, but you're still speculating wildly about their powers. We know Pirina and Saonel were able to give Gohan a good fight as a team, but it's hard to pinpoint exactly where they stood individually... That's neither here nor there, though.

Either way, once Pirina and Saonel actually began using their full power(which they only started doing in ep. 118, mind you), it was overtly clear that each of them were vastly beyond Piccolo(his attacks couldn't even make Pirina flinch, for example.) His SBC skewering them at the end so that Gohan's Kamehameha could push them out of the ring doesn't change that. After all, not only did Piccolo have a good deal of time to sit there and charge a 'Super-SBC', but P&S were entirely unprepared for the attack -- all of their attention/focus was on Gohan at the time. So yeah...

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 21st, 2018 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 07:40 PM
Inedian

Piccolo wins in both cases.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 07:43 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote