KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » All Might vs piccolo

All Might vs piccolo
Started by: NotAllThatEvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

All Might vs piccolo

At the request of my little brother, I started watching My Hero Academia. Loved it. All might seems insanely powerful. Could he defeat piccolo?

Round 1. King piccolo

Round 2. Piccolo Jr from the 23rd world tournament

Round 3. Namek saga.

Let's assume that each round is on a different day so All Might's timer is still s thing, but he gets the full time each round.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:37 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

All Might has never lost a fight, and Piccolo has.

Therefore by my impeccable logic, All Might wins.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:07 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: All Might vs piccolo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
At the request of my little brother, I started watching My Hero Academia. Loved it. All might seems insanely powerful. Could he defeat piccolo?

Round 1. King piccolo

Round 2. Piccolo Jr from the 23rd world tournament

Round 3. Namek saga.

Let's assume that each round is on a different day so All Might's timer is still s thing, but he gets the full time each round.
Even King Piccolo would curb All Might. The difference in power and speed is too significant.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:10 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

A single jab casually blew up a city block. I don't think he's lacking in power

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:13 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

A single jab casually blew up a city block. I don't think he's lacking in power

Ain't no reasoning with those kinds of people.

They think the mime beats Living Tribunal and Lucifer Morningstar at the same time. Living proof anime rots your brain.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:59 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

How hard to have to punch something for the shockwave to cause so much pressure that the weather changes? I'm an art student not a scientist, but that seems like s bonkers amount of pure strength.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 01:58 AM
cdtm

Oh, I agree. Piccolo doesn't have a strength feat remotely comparable. No one in Z does, and no one in Super until God Goku.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 02:52 AM
SSJGGogeta

How hard to have to punch something for the shockwave to cause so much pressure that the weather changes? I'm an art student not a scientist, but that seems like s bonkers amount of pure strength.

Okay? What good does that do him against a casual blast from Demon King Piccolo with city busting potency? Or against a slap from him, capable of no-selling said blasts?

King Piccolo >>> All might

This thread is idiotic, and you should see how stupid you're being, reflected in the fact that you're siding with cdtm, a KMC-renowned hyper-troll.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 08:20 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

All might leveled several city blocks with a punch.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 09:08 PM
Markness

All might leveled several city blocks with a punch.

And King Piccolo blew up a city. I hate to pick on All Might but BNH is just too puny in overall power. I like it more than Dragon Ball but feats trump favortism.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:48 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by Markness
BNH

Don't you ****ing start. It literally says My Hero Academia in both versions. You shape up boy! The only way you can use the 'BNH' is if you are calling it Boku no Hīrō Akademia because:

a)You are actually Japanese and even though you can read and write english you don't give a **** about being correct.

or

b) You are a weboo which I can respect.

Just know that in English in both Japan and the Western Countries that it is WRONG!

Also I totally agree with you MHA just doesn't match up against some of the feats of DB.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 02:11 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote