KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Who's the most powerful character SSJB Vegito can defeat?

Who's the most powerful character SSJB Vegito can defeat?
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who's the most powerful character SSJB Vegito can defeat?

In DBS, of course.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 11:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

If he scales to Gogeta, then maybe Beerus?

Certainly anyone beneath him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 06:38 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

If we go by the manga, then SSJB Vegetto is roughly Beerus tier, so below Broly, MUI, and Jiren. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 07:47 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Shin wondered if SSB Vegetto's power could be superior to that of Beerus:
(please log in to view the image)

This was not a statement of fact, however -- it was speculation more than anything. On top of that, Shin had never seen/sensed the full power of Beerus at that point in the story, and therefore could not have logically been comparing Vegetto to FP Beerus. As far as we know, Shin never saw an 'all out' Beerus(in the manga) until the Zen Exhibition Match, when he was fighting all of the other Hakaishin simultaneously... But that was obviously after the Zamasu arc. So yeah, I definitely wouldn't use that one comment as 'proof' that Vegetto > Beerus.

Anyway, I have no clue where to rank Zamasu arc Vegetto. Maybe around the level of ep.129 Jiren..? Dunno, tbh.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 5th, 2019 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 11:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Jiren would slaughter him imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 02:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's entirely possible.

As mentioned, it's just really hard for me to gauge SSB Vegetto... I suppose it also depends where you rank Merged Zamasu. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 02:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
It's entirely possible.

As mentioned, it's just really hard for me to gauge SSB Vegetto... I suppose it also depends where you rank Merged Zamasu. /shrug
Merged Zamasu > Beerus.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 06:14 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
It's entirely possible.

No where near Jiren. Goku blue amping 20 times over damaged Zamasu and overpowered his blast with a Kameha. Jiren while not even using a fraction of his power overpowered the same Goku and treated his spirit bomb like boo boo. Jiren would treat Merged Zamasu as if he was complete fodder.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 06:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, in the anime Supreme Kai implies that even suppressed Jiren from episode 109 was the strongest enemy they’ve ever faced, which would include Merged Zamasu even when he was matching SSJB Vegetto. So there’s no way in hell SSJB Vegetto is taking FP Jiren.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 08:10 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote