KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Ssj Broly VS God Toppo

Ssj Broly VS God Toppo
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Ssj Broly VS God Toppo

Broly thinks Toppo killed Paragus.

He can only use SSJ form.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 07:43 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I mean, Frieza seemed to think that SSJ Broly was the most powerful mortal/being in existence, and he was literally bitchslapping Post-ToP SSJB Goku and Vegeta’s galick kamehameha like it was nothing, whereas Toppo ultimately got overpowered by ToP SSBE Vegeta. That Goku and Vegeta opted to fuse also implies that even KKx20/SSBE Vegeta together would not stand a chance against Broly.

SSJ Broly hakai’s Toppo. Toppo might be more powerful than Ikari Broly, though.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 04:52 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Anime has Destruction power. Vegeta beat it, but Toppo likely wasn't trying to really "erase" him,

Manga did not have, so he loses.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 06:41 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How is everyone seeing this movie? Tell me!!!

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 07:29 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Agree will Skillz. SSJ Broly should stomp.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 08:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
How is everyone seeing this movie? Tell me!!!

PM Galan or me.

Also, if you look around, it's out there. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Try typing "nowmovies" or "9anime" in to Google, and have Ublock Origin or Adblock Plus on.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 08:33 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote