KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Jiren vs Moro

Jiren vs Moro
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Jiren vs Moro

who wins

Personally I think Jiren ki sense awareness is amazing and he would detect if Moro trying to absorp his energy immediately, Moro would never get a chance

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 05:18 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jiren one shots

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 05:36 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Moro wins. He is a higher level being.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 02:11 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

honestly manga did not do MUI Goku and Jiren justice like anime did

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 03:57 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I had a whole post typed up for this but I think I deleted it, but anyways, it depends how close Current Moro is to Jiren in terms of sheer power. We know that he was far below MSSJB but far beyond SSJG in his weakest form, then he consumes some of the planet”s energy and grows vastly stronger, though Vegeta still says MSSB is “far beyond [Moro’s] scope” after this (Though he could be prideful, taunting, ignorant, etc). But then Moro consumes the entirety of Goku and Vegeta”s energy and undergoes an enormous increase in power. So at this point I would argue he should be at least on par with current MSSB, and at best solidly above MSSB, but still below the likes of Jiren or Broly in raw power.

That said, I would argue that Jiren would not/could not oneshot Moro with such speed and efficiency that the passive/active drain wouldn”t shift the fight in Moro’s favor. Even at this point, he might be the most dangerous villain so far, combatively.

If this was FP Moro, Jiren wouldn”t stand a chance.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Mar 23rd, 2019 at 11:41 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 11:35 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

If Jiren can oneshot Moro, and he chooses to, he wins. If he humours Moro for too long he will be drained and die.

I'd err on the side of Jiren oneshotting Moro because of the huge gap there was between him and not just MSSJB, but even Goku and Vegeta's powered up versions of those states.

I think if Jiren knew what kind of threat Moro was from the onset he would choose to simply oneshot him, similar to what he did to that monster the Pride Troopers were fighting right before the ToP.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 11:41 PM
BestDebaterEver is currently offline Click here to Send BestDebaterEver a Private Message Find more posts by BestDebaterEver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, to be fair it has been a long time since the tournament of power. Goku and Vegeta”s current MSSJB states are likely far more formidable due to their scraps with Jiren and Broly + renewed motivation for training (as if Goku and Vegeta needed any to begin with). I agree that it”s ultimately splitting hairs and Jiren clearly has far more raw power than current Moro, but it”s hard to see Jiren legit oneshotting Moro even if he wanted to. We”ve seen the beatings characters in DB can take, even from more powerful foes.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 03:22 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, to be fair it has been a long time since the tournament of power. Goku and Vegeta's current MSSJB states are likely far more formidable due to their scraps with Jiren and Broly + renewed motivation for training (as if Goku and Vegeta needed any to begin with).
Goku and Vegeta would be immensely more powerful now than they were in the ToP. I mean, just look at how much their powers increased in the ~45mins during the ToP... Then keep in mind that they had fully recovered/zenkai'd from the beatings they had endured during the ToP when they fought Broly...Then keep in mind that they had fully recovered/zenkai'd from the beatings they had endured against Broly when they encountered Moro. Goku and Vegeta from two arcs ago =/= current Goku and Vegeta.

And yeah, I certainly don't see Jiren one-shotting current Moro. I'm all for Jiren-wank to a certain extent, but that's a bit much. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 24th, 2019 at 11:04 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 10:09 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

With the way Jiren fights, he'd be drained before he knew what was happening.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 06:26 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up At the end of the day, Jiren is still an arrogant asshat.

I mean, even when he had the 'motivation' of his entire universe being erased if he lost during the ToP, Jiren still milked the fight as long as possible... Even though he had the power to effortlessly defeat everyone on the field within the first few seconds of the battle.

But instead of trying to win as efficiently as possible, he did shit like this instead:

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 24th, 2019 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 06:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The only one capable of defeating Jiren is Jiren.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 08:31 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Now, my question is whether or not this can be taken to the NLF extent. As in, is there a point where the gap between Moro and his foe is so large that they can resist his drain entirely? I certainly wouldn”t think it”s reasonable to say Moro could drain Whis, for example.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 08:59 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I suppose there might be some sort of special technique, and/or ki that makes certain beings immune to Moro's drain. That might explain why he didn't simply insta-drain DaiKaioshin and South Kaioshin, for example.

But as of now, we have no reason to assume that certain beings are simply too powerful for him to drain.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 24th, 2019 at 09:21 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:10 PM