KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Wheelo vs. Vegeta

Dr. Wheelo vs. Vegeta
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
backup

Dr. Wheelo vs. Vegeta

Dr. Wheelo vs. Saiyan Saga Vegeta

1st round: Dr. Wheelo vs. Saiyan Saga Vegeta
2nd round: Dr. Wheelo vs. Great Ape Vegeta

Who wins both rounds?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 09:50 PM
backup is currently offline Click here to Send backup a Private Message Find more posts by backup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wheelo was the equivalent of Saiyan saga Vegeta. Goku /w/ KKx3 was capable of causing him damage, and Goku /w/ a KKx4 Kamehameha was capable of overpowering him outright. Wheelo was ultimately killed by the same basic Genki Dama that would have also beaten Vegeta IF it hadn't lost most of its energy before Goku transferred it to Krillin. That being said, I'd put Wheelo's PL around the 18,000 range(give or take)... A fight between he and base Vegeta would be really close.

A fight with Oozaru Vegeta would be a laughably one-sided shitstomp, though, as Oozaru Vegeta's PL = 180,000.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 10:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

this guide has doctor wheelo at 39000-
(please log in to view the image)
so he should be way above vegeta.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 11:24 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Eww, that is a terrible source(one of the worst out there, tbh.)

Here is the entire page:
https://i.imgur.com/VOSz1qq.jpg
As you can see, there are flagrant errors all over the place.

-It has 1st form Freeza at 85,000, even though his actual PL was 530,000.
-It has Pui-Pui at 8,700, even though his actual PL was 18,000.
-It has Dodoria at 15,000, even though his actual PL was 22,000.
-It has Zarbon at 17,000, even though his actual PL was 23,000.
etc.

Suffice to say, it is NOT an admissible source.

Like I said above: Movie #2 is set during the Saiyan Saga, and Wheelo was essentially the Movie version of Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Therefore, his PL would logically be around 18,000.

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 1st, 2019 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 11:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

in that case wouldnt vegeta actually be more powerful then doctro wheelo considering he tanked the spirit bomb that destroyed wheelo?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 12:06 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Difference is: the Genki Dama that was used against Vegeta had lost "most of" its energy by the time it was transferred to Krillin and used against Vegeta:
(please log in to view the image)

Despite the Genki Dama's diminished state, however, it still royally f*cked up Vegeta(he certainly didn't "tank" it, lol):
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Had Goku been able to use a 'full power' Genki Dama against Vegeta like he originally intended, it would have undoubtedly killed him, just like it killed Wheelo.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 12:20 AM
DeadpoolXXX

oh okay. fair enoguh.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 02:49 PM