KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Jiren vs Broly

Jiren vs Broly
Started by: Eternalfury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternalfury
God of Gods

Jiren vs Broly

Jiren

vs

Broly

Who wins....

Old Post Nov 18th, 2019 04:11 PM
Eternalfury is currently offline Click here to Send Eternalfury a Private Message Find more posts by Eternalfury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

If it's a final version of Broly, he wins. I would like Jiren to win, but Broly would power through him.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 06:53 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Broly.

He is logically quite a bit more powerful, and even though he isn't as good of a fighter, he should still have the durability/damage soak to steamroll through everything Jiren can dish out.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 20th, 2019 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 05:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

What Galan said. He took on Goku and Vegeta, and Gogeta after the TOP, and then repeated beating from Gogeta with no visable damage. He also damage soaked the Soul Puninsher. He was only in danger until the last Kameahamea.

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Nov 20th, 2019 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 05:58 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The most telling part for me is that after Broly went FPSSJ, Gogeta felt the need to transform from SSJ1, all the way to SSB(a powerup of many, many orders of magnitude)... And even then Broly was still soaking pretty much everything Gogeta dished out, and actually appeared to be getting progressively more powerful the entire time. Like you said, the *only* attack that would have put Broly down for sure was SSB Gogeta's 'full force' Kamehameha.

Broly was an absolute beast.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 20th, 2019 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 06:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im wondering a bit if Broly had a healing factor or if he was just basically nigh invunerable besides CIS/PIS.

Its going to be really interesting to see if they use him in S2 of DBS and how much more powerful he will become.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 06:16 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I think he was just a tank.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 06:21 PM
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

Broly has higher potential!

However Jiren would win...

...if he was serious from the start!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2019 09:08 AM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I wish I could say Jiren takes him out early, but Jiren is more likely to let Broly reach maximum power than he is to fight with any degree of seriousness from the start.

And unfortunately for Jiren, Broly is basically the embodiment of limitless Stamina. By the time Jiren fought seriously, the odds would no longer be stacked in his favor.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 1st, 2019 05:44 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Why would anyone want Jiren to win? He sucks ass. Are there really fans of such a shitty character?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2019 10:18 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Jiren has no redeeming qualities as a character, and is absolutely terrible.

Can't imagine how anyone could possibly be a fan...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 12:18 AM
Genii96

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Im wondering a bit if Broly had a healing factor or if he was just basically nigh invunerable besides CIS/PIS.

Its going to be really interesting to see if they use him in S2 of DBS and how much more powerful he will become.

Neh, he was just a tank, at the end of the movie, he had bandages around him.

I hope he is only used sparingly to avoid the hit treatment

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 09:26 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Jiren just holds good memories for me now. The feeling from watching him bend the spirit bomb with his will alone was something special when I watched it with a friend.

We were both just, awe-struck by how strong he was. That is the extent of it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 02:07 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Jiren IS the best character in creation, by far. I dont understand why people do NOT like him. Hes become my favorite DB character.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 10:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on what? His great character development?? Not really, Toppo even called him an idiot.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 11:45 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

carver only likes Jiren because he's really strong. Same reason he likes Hulk.

Everyone knows that Jiren's characterization is complete shit, though.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:05 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
carver only likes Jiren because he's really strong. Same reason he likes Hulk.

Everyone knows that Jiren's characterization is complete shit, though.

Agreed but how can we make carver see this?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 03:46 PM
carver9

You must've forgot that I was the only one voting for Jiren being more powerful than Beerus (and he is)?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 12:02 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by carver9
You must've forgot that I was the only one voting for Jiren being more powerful than Beerus (and he is)?
Can't help but notice you didn't provide any reasoning for why you like his characterization.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 12:10 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Waiting on new perscription glasses.

Does that say Broly? Or Buffy?

Looks like Buggy actually. In witch case he's a logia, so wins on attrition.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 02:16 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote