KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Tagoma vs. Mystic Gohan

Tagoma vs. Mystic Gohan
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Tagoma vs. Mystic Gohan

Tagoma (no Ginoma) vs. Mystic Gohan

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 06:39 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Toss a coin.

During RoF, Gohan himself stated that Tagoma ~ him at his peak.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 07:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Is Ginoma most powerful than Tagoma, Galan? IIRC, Tagoma really did accoplated to Tagoma’s body, isn’t?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 07:39 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You mean Ginyu in Tagoma's body?

No, I'd say he was a good bit weaker than Tagoma himself was. I've broken down my reasoning in other threads.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 2nd, 2020 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 08:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Gohan wins.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 06:21 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Honestly, the whole Tagoma's power level deal (including Ginyu-Tagoma) was messed af.

Galan trying his best to make sense of it didn't make it any better.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 07:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

It didn’t make any sense at all.

Tagoma = Mystic Gohan

I think it’s fair to say that Tagoma would have been destroyed by First form Frieza.

First form Frieza one shot Gohan, who while not mystic still had some power to him.

Then Gohan goes and “trains” and becomes mystic again. So he’s back to Tagoma levels of power. Even if you say that somehow, he became 100 times stronger than he was in his old mystic form, even though he didn’t demonstrate any kind of training that would justify such an increase, he would still be fodder to Friezas last form.

Then cut to the tournament of power, and Gohan is doing far too well again far too powerful opponents.

Not all of that was related to the thread, just talking about DBS.

Don’t even need to talk about any of the human fighters.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 01:41 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Not to mention that Gohan was able to go Mystic in BoG just fine... but somehow, in the time between BoG and RoF, he "forgot" both how to go Mystic and even how to go SSJ2.

And yeah, like you said, him training with Piccolo, re-learning Mystic and suddenly being able to go toe to toe with SSJB was dumb as f*ck.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 03:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

If Gohan was learning to get god ki under Whis, or maybe training in the RoSaT or something I could've bought it, but just training outside for a few hours with Piccolo and he reaches that level? Yeah, okay.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 10:32 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
It didn’t make any sense at all.

Tagoma = Mystic Gohan

I think it’s fair to say that Tagoma would have been destroyed by First form Frieza.

First form Frieza one shot Gohan, who while not mystic still had some power to him.

Then Gohan goes and “trains” and becomes mystic again. So he’s back to Tagoma levels of power. Even if you say that somehow, he became 100 times stronger than he was in his old mystic form, even though he didn’t demonstrate any kind of training that would justify such an increase, he would still be fodder to Friezas last form.

Then cut to the tournament of power, and Gohan is doing far too well again far too powerful opponents.

Not all of that was related to the thread, just talking about DBS.

Don’t even need to talk about any of the human fighters.
First form Freeza was routinely ass-raping Tagoma with ease -- we saw this during one of the flashback training scenes in DBS.

I just wonder whatever happened to the super-secret ultimate form that Gohan was going to try and unlock...

(please log in to view the image)

erm

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 01:41 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

He was bullshitting his dad just so he could get some attention from him.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 07:42 AM