KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Trunks and Goten vs. Trunks and Vegeta

Trunks and Goten vs. Trunks and Vegeta
Started by: Mendax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mendax
Hand of God

Trunks and Goten vs. Trunks and Vegeta

Kid Trunks and Goten from the Buu saga.

Furute Trunks and Vegeta from the Cell games.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2020 01:22 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Imma say team vegeta as gotten and trunks struggled to put down 18. Unless gotenks is allowed.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2020 03:56 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Goten/Trunks win, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2020 04:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Really? But they had to go all out against 18, who was weaker than 17, who was weaker than imperfect cell, who was weaker than semi perfect cell, who vegeta absolutely clowned

Old Post Sep 4th, 2020 05:18 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Tbf, they were actually doing pretty well against #18 in their base forms, even though the Mighty Mask costume was hindering them massively. When they went SS and fired a single ki blast at #18, she freaked out at its power, and decided to end the battle ASAP by exposing their true identities(which DQ'd them from the Tourney.)

Aside from that, the Daizenshuu states that Goten was equal to Gohan. Granted Gohan was initially weaker than he was during the Cell Games, but he was still a FPSS, so I'm hard-pressed to think he was SO much weaker that he couldn't have beaten ASSJ Vegeta/Trunks from the Cell saga.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2020 06:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I think Vegeta and Future Trunks edge this out with combat experience. Vegeta would be embarrassed losing to a young child. I recall him socking his son in the face, when he thought he was going to lose. This man will do anything to win, like lowering himself into using dirty tactics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 03:29 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I guess it depends how large you think the gap in power between them is, because skill advantage only goes so far.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 11:00 AM