KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kid Buu vs. Evil Fat Buu after he absorbed Dabura

Kid Buu vs. Evil Fat Buu after he absorbed Dabura
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Kid Buu vs. Evil Fat Buu after he absorbed Dabura

Well?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Did eating Dabura even increase Buu's power? If he "absorbed" him like the way he did others, he would've taken on some of Dabura's appearance/characteristics.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 06:14 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm also not sure of Fat Buu ansorbing Dabura would have done anything. He only absorbs people stronger than him to get stronger.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 12:47 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He absorbed Piccolo who was weaker, and admitted the Special Beam Cannon packed more of punch with him using it. Absorbing Dabura the same way would've at least added Dabura's magic/abilities to his own; the spit and other stuff.

If evil Fat Buu had the spit from absorbing Dabura, I guess he could maybe win here, but if the stone statue becomes broken, then Kid Buu would just regenerate afterward like Piccolo did, and clobber Fat Buu.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 01:03 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
He absorbed Piccolo who was weaker, and admitted the Special Beam Cannon packed more of punch with him using it. Absorbing Dabura the same way would've at least added Dabura's magic/abilities to his own; the spit and other stuff.

If evil Fat Buu had the spit from absorbing Dabura, I guess he could maybe win here, but if the stone statue becomes broken, then Kid Buu would just regenerate afterward like Piccolo did, and clobber Fat Buu.

IIRC, Piccolo only regenerated after Dabura was killed and the "spell" was broken. While Dabura was alive, Piccolo remained a statue even when broken.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 04:45 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Boo didn't absorb Dabura. He transmuted Dabura into a cookie and ate/killed him(which is why the statue spell was immediately broken afterward):
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Basically the same thing Boo did to the girl here:
(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 03:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
Boo didn't absorb Dabura. He transmuted Dabura into a cookie and ate/killed him(which is why the statue spell was immediately broken afterward):
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Basically the same thing Boo did to the girl here:
(please log in to view the image)

Different ability, true.

But then again... Thin Buu did become Super Buu by eating Fat Buu, didn't he...? shifty Guess that was an exception to the rule?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 08:55 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Toriyama can't even remember what he did in the same manga issue, you expect him to remember that much?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 11:57 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Different ability, true.

But then again... Thin Buu did become Super Buu by eating Fat Buu, didn't he...? shifty Guess that was an exception to the rule?
Yeah, I'd say it was an exception -- maybe because he was 'eating' another Boo..?

Because I'm pretty sure that every other time he actually absorbed a character(to take on their powers), he used the "Boo-goo".

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 12:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by abhilegend
Toriyama can't even remember what he did in the same manga issue, you expect him to remember that much?

laughing out loud

Buu Saga as a whole is definitely not a good testament to Toriyama's memory, can't argue here.

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I'd say it was an exception -- maybe because he was 'eating' another Boo..?

Because I'm pretty sure that every other time he actually absorbed a character(to take on their powers), he used the "Boo-goo".

Seems like it, yes. Buu vs. another Buu fights tend to have unexpected results.

Yes, the goo was used against Gotenks, Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan.

Plus, Vegito fought back as a candy and didn't want to be consumed, waiting for Buu to use his goo ability - only then he willingly stopped resisting and let Buu do his thing (aside from erecting a barrier to protect himself from said absorption, of course).

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 04:19 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

My headcanon is still that Toriyama forgot that he depowered Fat Buu after he was spit out by Kid Buu. With enough magic shenanigans you could reason he got his power back.

Combine that with them saying they need to train incase he goes bad, and EoZ where they're worried about fighting him. Then Super where he does better than Gohan and Gotenks against Beerus, his Moro fight, and other things and it seems safe to say he isn't depowered. Mind you they say he lost the God power but then also... the Moro fight lol.

Hell even the Kid Buu fight alone he did way better than Vegeta and didn't really last that much less than Goku. If Goku was equal to Kid Buu and was above Fat FP Buu by a lot then Fat Buu losing more than half of his power should have turned out worse than that.

Basically the same thing happens imo. He might do even worse since Fat Buu was only getting more powerful as time went on after Dabura.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 05:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're making sense thumb up

Buu was a weird creature... same as Lobo, he probably "doesn't do logical" and when he separated from Evil [Thin] Buu, he might've just created a superior version of himself instead of depowering himself to 40%.

Just a theory, but it makes sense when you consider his performance against Kid Buu a.k.a. Pure Boo.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2020 09:29 PM