KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku Black vs. Broly

Goku Black vs. Broly
Started by: Mendax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mendax
Hand of God

Goku Black vs. Broly

SSJR Black (at his peak)
(please log in to view the image)

Broly in his "wrath" form
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 04:38 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Anime peak Black far surpassed Goku and Vegeta and were completely at his mercy and was without a stracth... but we know how DB works... the same transformation in the future has far more power it had in the past, even though its still the same transformation. But if Black goes for the kill, he wins this.

Last edited by Inedian on Sep 26th, 2020 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 04:50 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good job stealing my vs idea and not even giving me some credit for the idea, shitter

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 05:18 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inedian
Anime peak Black far surpassed Goku and Vegeta and were completely at his mercy and was without a stracth... but we know how DB works... the same transformation in the future has far more power it had in the past, even though its still the same transformation. But if Black goes for the kill, he wins this.
If you're using anime, then you also have to consider the exponential growth of Goku and Vegeta during the ToP.

Things like: baseline SSB Goku(end of ToP) >> Sign Goku(ep.110) >>> SSB+KKx20 Goku(beginning of ToP.)

*Scaling comes from his performances against Jiren.

Then consider that FPSSB Goku was able to overpower Fused Zamasu's blast, and seemed more powerful than him with a standard KaioKen(x2).

...Then remember that Ikari Broly was about equal to a post-ToP SSB Goku(ie. after all the zenkai's that Goku received from the Zamasu arc and ToP.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 06:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

I still think that peak Black with his clone abilites that all had his original power without even draining him (so that means it was efortless for him), blades... he could do it. But like i said... its DB, in next saga they are always more powerful... so its possible Ikari Broly could just come and tear him apart.

Is it possible that SSBKKx2 Goku was more powerful than Fused Zamasu... completely impossible... but they did it anyway at least visually, but we know it was completely impossible, especially after those narratives made by Gowasu and Kai and others. Honestly, sometimes they just make jokes in DB, it still happenes but its a joke... or Frieza take a beating by no restrained SS Broly and easily survining... it aint happening if they make it seriously.

Last edited by Inedian on Sep 26th, 2020 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 06:40 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh I'm not saying it makes sense. Just pointing out that... It happened. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 07:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Good job stealing my vs idea and not even giving me some credit for the idea, shitter
laughing out loud

Also look how ridiculous adding the J looks. SSJR or SSR
SSJGSSJKKX20

The Wrath Broly smokes Black though. If you use the anime then Vegeta's blue form was above him and anime basic blue is an inconsistent weak form, and the anime goes through a series of inconsistent retardation from there with growth.

If you use the manga, then Complete Blue was equal to Merged Zamasu, and Broly was equal to Goku's seemingly complete form.

Either medium you use will end up with Broly far above.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 05:13 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

What about final form multiversal Lovecraftian nightmare Zamasu?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 10:07 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

I’d say Broly would win. Even against Final Form Zamasu.

Broly’s power escalation was much higher, which really was the main threat of Zamasu.

Plus Broly is outright more powerful than him.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 05:36 AM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote