KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » MUI Goku vs. Battle of Destroyers!

MUI Goku vs. Battle of Destroyers!
Started by: Mendax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mendax
Hand of God

MUI Goku vs. Battle of Destroyers!

Current MUI Goku is inserted into the Destroyers exhibition match that happened just before the TOP.

How would Goku do in that setting?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 01:10 AM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Re: MUI Goku vs. Battle of Destroyers!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mendax
Current MUI Goku is inserted into the Destroyers exhibition match that happened just before the TOP.

How would Goku do in that setting?

Hew would be top contender for the first 1 minute and then get destroyed.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 01:43 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Even if the stamina-drain of MUI wasn't a factor here, Goku still wouldn't win.

By all accounts Beerus is still superior to Goku, which means that Quitela is stronger as well(in the manga, Quitela ~ Beerus.) So the best Goku would finish is #3.

...But I don't even think he'd do that well, tbh.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 02:42 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Even if the stamina-drain of MUI wasn't a factor here, Goku still wouldn't win.

By all accounts Beerus is still superior to Goku, which means that Quitela is stronger as well(in the manga, Quitela ~ Beerus.) So the best Goku would finish is #3.

...But I don't even think he'd do that well, tbh.

Orr he gets 25 zenkai boost within 3 minutes of fighting to becomes the strongest on the battlefield. You know... Usual DBS stuff.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 01:54 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unfortunately, you're... Not wrong. sad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2021 04:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

Jiren is still more powerful than Belmond in the manga right? So doesn't that make Belmond look very weak compared to Beerus, since Beerus is still above current Goku?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 12:23 AM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I thought MUI Goku was supposed to be > Beerus.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 01:01 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mendax
Jiren is still more powerful than Belmond in the manga right? So doesn't that make Belmond look very weak compared to Beerus, since Beerus is still above current Goku?
In the manga, Jiren was only stated to be above Belmond "based on combat skill alone":
https://ibb.co/5YBx5Lb

Combat skill and battle power are typically portrayed as two different things in DB. For example, Roshi likely has greater combat skill than Broly -- but the immense difference in battle power between them would make it impossible for Roshi to defeat Broly in an actual fight, superior skill be damned... So I suppose the same sort of thing could apply to Jiren and Belmond as well? Because yeah, if Jiren were really just all around more powerful than Belmond, then it means Belmond would be less than nothing compared to Beerus... Which doesn't sit right with me. /shrug

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I thought MUI Goku was supposed to be > Beerus.
Toyotaro recently stated in an interview that Beerus is still above current Goku... Which is what the manga has been heavily implying anyway, so most of us weren't very surprised by the confirmation.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 8th, 2021 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 02:49 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Feats speak louder than words, Galan.

Your Beerus is featless.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2021 05:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote