KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown! Round 1: Krissy Von Doom vs SnakeEyes [Anyone and Everyone] Vote!

Which team will win?
This poll is closed.
Team Krissy Von Doom 5 55.56%
Team SnakeEyes 4 44.44%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Slugfest Showdown! Round 1: Krissy Von Doom vs SnakeEyes [Anyone and Everyone] Vote!
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Slugfest Showdown! Round 1: Krissy Von Doom vs SnakeEyes [Anyone and Everyone] Vote!

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Oct 18th, 2004 at 01:50 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 01:38 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Thor Vs Quasar = Thor
i think thor takes this one, simply because quasar is vulnerable to magic (i think).

Thing and Colossus Vs Gideon and modred = gideon and modred
gideon can copycat many powers, i doubt he would beat them by strength, but he only needs a little telepathy. Modred can beat them by magic.

spider-man and spider-girl vs firestar and namorita = spider-man (not sure)

in this one i have doubts, i think spidey can take namorita down, but firestar is to much for spider-girl. so that leaves us with spiderman and firestar, which i donīt know who would win, iīm going to say spidey, because he once practically beat human torch (of course iīm talking about torch without the nova thing)

Daredevil and blade Vs Stick and shang chi = Daredevil and blade.

if sticks powers are allowed, he will win (he can mentally drain life energy from another person into his own body) but since this is street fight, i donīt think that the rulez allow it, so iīm going with daredevil. shang chi i think its a better fighter then blade, but blade is a vampire, so he would probably take this one, and even if he donīt daredevil will beat shang.

this will leave

snake eyes with: thor, spiderman, daredevil and blade.
krissy with: gideon, modred.

thor alone could probably beat gideon and modred, or maybe not. but with help, he would definitely win. to me the winner is Snakeeyes team.

i will not vote yet, because i still have some doubts,and i want to wait, to hear, snake eyes and krissy, talking about theyīre teams.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 02:30 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I am on the line here, I'd like these two combatants to display their knowledge of their teams before i vote.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:04 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'm really on the fence here, I'll have to see more before I decide. It's so botherable.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:21 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

We shouldnt actually use the polls, it should be up to the contestants in the tournament, so people like wolverine 8888 dont get to vote.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:23 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

i have an idea

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:35 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

iīm also very undecided, i only think snake eyes will win because of thor, if we took the heralds, krissy would win. but this is just an opinion, i want to hear the fighters, so i can really decided who would win. tough call.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:35 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

how bout only the two team makers can argue bacl and fourth for like 3 posts each for each level (herald, meta etc) then every one can vote on who they think argued there point

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:37 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

itīs a good idea, altough i have to agree with nakatu, regarding some ppl voting.
but donīt forget we only have one day.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:39 PM
crazyspinz

agreed

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:40 PM
crazyspinz

so are u gonna use my idea

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 08:53 PM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm first? Okay, can I have a bit of time to think about the match ups, I gotta familiarise myself with the opposing characters.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:18 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

but my idea, its soo good, i dont want it to go unnoticed, where is eva when u need her...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:20 PM
crazyspinz

i also thought that we would go one level at a time for the battles, it would make a little more sense...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:23 PM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like crazyspinz's idea. Can we get confirmation whether that's how it's going to work? Just one other thing, I just read the rules again and it said teams start on opposite sides of the battlefield, so when the battle starts does that mean a herald level character can immediately KO and the opposing side's street-level characters?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:23 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

yes yes i am a genius i will be signing autographs later

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:29 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

The poll determines the winner in the end. I might get rid of the poll in the next round though. Whoever has the most votes after a 24 hour period wins. I expect all participants in the tournament to vote.

How the battle goes is up for you to decide.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Oct 18th, 2004 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:01 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
I just read the rules again and it said teams start on opposite sides of the battlefield, so when the battle starts does that mean a herald level character can immediately KO and the opposing side's street-level characters?

that wouldnīt be funny, the other guy could do the same, and in that case why do we choose the street characters, unless we can use other members of the team to protect them, even so i want to see some street fighting, wich reminds me i should have choose akuma, lol.

ppl are voting, but no one is saying how they would win.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:11 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I have cast my vote, but I would like the two contestants to post their theories/strategies on why the would win. I shall then elect to discourse on my take of events if needed.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:22 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just a little write-up on how Quasar would go against Thor. This level is probably the most lopsided of the bunch because Thor is really the toughest in the MU. Q would have a better chance against anyone but I'll debate anyway.

Point 1: Remember during the Infinity War when the Earth heroes confronted the Infinity Watch on some planet? Before the big brouhaha, Quasar encased the Infinity Watch in a Q-bubble in order to figure things out. All the Earth powerhouses (Hulk, Thing, Wonderman, Strong Guy, Sasquatch) started hammering on it, but it had little or no effect - imagine a field like that around Thor.

Point 2: During the beginning of the Infinity Gauntlet story, Thanos confronted Quasar to see how much of a threat the current Protector of the Universe was. What happened? The Q-bands started draining the Infinity Gauntlet which stunned Thanos. Remember, that was the full-powered Thanos, not the depowered version in the battle against the Earth heroes.

Point 3: Maneuverability. Quasar has the advantage in flight whereas Thor gets pulled by the hammer. I'm not sure about his upper limit within the atmosphere but Ikaris had trouble keeping up with him.

Point 4: Quasar has fought four former Protectors of the Universe and won. That's four herald level characters with much more experience than him.

Point 5: Quantum Armour. Without the armour, Thor will be able to KO Quasar with one hit but Quasar always wears the Q-armour in battles.

Point 6: Cosmic Awareness. Granted to all Protectors.

In conclusion, Quasar would run circles around Thor, hitting him with Q-Blasts and every construct he could think of. Granted, Thor would get some punches in but the Q-armour would negate the effects of those punches. Then, once Thor is distracted enough, Q would trap him in a nigh-unbreakable Quantum-vice which effectively takes him out of the fight (how would Thor break free if Hulk couldn't even dent it?) and about three seconds away from being KO'd by a concentrated Q-blast.....temporarily (then Thor would get a mad on).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:24 PM