KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 3! Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd [Everyone in forum can vote!]

Slugfest Showdown Day 3! Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd [Everyone in forum can vote!]
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Slugfest Showdown Day 3! Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd [Everyone in forum can vote!]

Crazyspinz wins in a 4 to 3 vote against ScarletSpider in a very close battle. I am now stating this, you are NOT allowed to change your vote from here on. Once you vote, you cannot change. I had a big problem last round with people changing their votes. I will have none of that.

The reason I don't want a poll I because I want the people to vote to also make a comment. I don't want any anonymous votes.

This battle takes place in antartica.

Frothbyte

Morg
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...files/morg.html

Iron Man
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...s/i/ironman.htm

Cable with Techno Organic Virus
http://marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/cable.htm

Ghostrider
http://classicmarvel.com/cast/ghostrider_ketch.htm

Nightcrawler
http://marveldirectory.com/individu...ightcrawler.htm

Lady Shiva
http://www.unstable.com/whoswho/ladyshiva.htm

Captain America
http://marveldirectory.com/individu...tainamerica.htm

vs

Norrin Radd

Silver Surfer
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/silversurfer.htm

Invisible Woman
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/invisiblewoman.htm

Spawn
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/spawn.htm

Sunfire
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/sunfire.htm

Iceman (Robert Drake)
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/iceman.htm

Batman (Bruce Wayne)
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/batman.htm

Black Panther (T'Challa)
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/blackpanther.htm

Invisible Woman cannot create force bubbles, fields, or anything inside her opponent. Nightcrawler cannot teleport body parts off. Iceman cannot control a person directly with his powers (ie turning their blood into ice)

Link to rules:
As always a link to the rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ugfest+showdown

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Oct 20th, 2004 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:34 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

wow this will be sooo frikin close

scarlet spider, good battle, it could have gone either way dude.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:38 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

My plan is: when the fight begins, sue would create a force field protecting my team, next she would create a force field locking morg, don’t forget sue’s force fields, held up against galactus, I’m pretty sure that they would held up against morg. I’m not saying she could contain him forever, of course not, morg eventually would break free and knock her out. But I only need to contain him from some seconds or minuts, that will be time enough for silver surfer and the rest of my team to beat the others members of frothbyte team. By the time morg would break free, I would have my entire team fighting against him. Silver Surfer alone can stand up against morg, with the rest of my team, morg has no chances.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:51 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

can they both loose, i dont want to face either of them

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:51 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Anyone with Spawn AND Silver Surfer on the same team will always win except if they're up against Aunt May

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:52 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i had tough about the fights separately before, i would like to comment:

Silver Surfer Vs Morg = Silver Surfer

This is one of the most difficult battles, surfer and morg are practically equal in power. I think if we had 10 fights, surfer would win 5, morg would win 4, and one would be a tie.
This guys already beat each other, I think surfer would win because he always makes a good fight against morg, and he normally holds back, don´t forget even when nova died and surfer beat morg, he didn´t killed him, on the other hand morg is an assassin he never holds back. That’s why I think if these two have a real fight, no holding back, it would be pretty tough, and it would take a long time, but surfer would come out on top.
One time when they fough, they were practically tied, until morg broke surfer´s board, Surfer was so furious that he beat him pretty fast, I can only conclude that when surfer stops holding back, he can beat morg.

Invisible Woman and Spawn Vs Cable (with techno organic virus) and Iron Man: Invisible woman and spawn

This one is easy, cable is a great character, but come on, sue can protect herself from cable´s thelepathy and telekinesis, cable is not able to pass trough sue´s force field, and she could simply create a force bubble inside cable´s head, or heart. Spawn could beat iron man, I know he is tough, but spawn´s powers are only limited by his imagination, he can teleport, he can force incredible blasts, he already beat malebolgia, I don´t think iron man would be a problem (and sue could beat cable and iron man easily).

Iceman and Sunfire Vs Ghost Rider and Nightcrawler: Iceman and Sunfire

Ghost rider it´s the problem in here, but I think iceman can take him down, GR is invulnerable against Fire, Heat, Poison, Radiation, and soul attacks. But vulnerable to cold, so I think iceman has many chances of beating Ghost rider.
Nightcrwaler would also be tough, but Sunfire can create an Energy Sheath, for protection, so kurt couldn’t teleport his member parts, every time kurt hit him he would get his hands or foots burned. But it’s a tough fight, since sunfire would have difficulty hitting kurt because of his teleporting abilities, so or kurt is able to knock sunfire down, or he would eventually get tired, and then he would get burned, don´t forget sunfire can reach about 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit at maximum level.
In case kurt is able to beat sunfire, iceman would beat the living crap out of him, even if kurt teleports iceman member parts, iceman can turn into water and ice over and over again, he would simply freeze kurt.

Black Panther and Batman Vs Captain America and Lady Shiva: not sure

I think panther can beat cap, I know it would be tough and that they are practically equal, but I think panther can overwhelm cap. Although if marvel wrote a comic about this fight they would never put cap loosing. But panther is better, and his new uniform and weapons are great.
Batman and Shiva can stand up against each other, it is stated in DCguide that she can rival batman martial arts. She already beat batman once, but batman has more gadgets, that’s why I think he could beat her, if it was a fight only based in martial arts, shiva could win (not saying batman couldn’t either).
Black Panther against shiva would be interesting, she’s very good, but I think panther can beat her (or maybe not).

Last edited by Loot on Oct 20th, 2004 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:54 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think either these teams could give your team a run for their money, crazyspinz.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:56 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

sorry i didn´t notice that sue´s "force bubbles inside ppls body" and nightcrwalers "teleporting members abilitie" wasn´t allowed, and i count with that in my preview post.

but it doesn´t affect my main plan, so it really doesn´t matter.

and this is in antartica, cool, its better for iceman.

i´m posting all now, because when frothbythe is here to debate i will probably be sleeping.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:01 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
i had tough about the fights separately before, i would like to comment:
Invisible Woman and Spawn Vs Cable (with techno organic virus) and Iron Man: Invisible woman and spawn

This one is easy, cable is a great character, but come on, sue can protect herself from cable´s thelepathy and telekinesis, cable is not able to pass trough sue´s force field, and she could simply create a force bubble inside cable´s head, or heart. Spawn could beat iron man, I know he is tough, but spawn´s powers are only limited by his imagination, he can teleport, he can force incredible blasts, he already beat malebolgia, I don´t think iron man would be a problem (and sue could beat cable and iron man easily).

I said REPEATEDLY, sue cannot create force bubbles, fields, or anything inside another person. If you don't read the rules or the my rulings then you will be removed from the tournament. The link that you used is also the version of spawn your using. Remember once spawn uses up all his energy he gets sent back to hell. I usually don't comment, but I must comment when a strategy is flat out wrong.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:04 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
sorry i didn´t notice that sue´s "force bubbles inside ppls body" and nightcrwalers "teleporting members abilitie" wasn´t allowed, and i count with that in my preview post.

calm down, i have noticed that, if you read, i already said i was sorry.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:07 AM
Loot

quote:
My plan is: when the fight begins, sue would create a force field protecting my team, next she would create a force field locking morg, don’t forget sue’s force fields, held up against galactus, I’m pretty sure that they would held up against morg. I’m not saying she could contain him forever, of course not, morg eventually would break free and knock her out. But I only need to contain him from some seconds or minuts, that will be time enough for silver surfer and the rest of my team to beat the others members of frothbyte team. By the time morg would break free, I would have my entire team fighting against him. Silver Surfer alone can stand up against morg, with the rest of my team, morg has no chances.

this is my main plan, and it doesn´t go against any of the rulez.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 12:13 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:08 AM
crazyspinz

haha, i have defence against sue. but as for this fight, norrin has a kick ass strategy, and GH will be useless, his hellfire will be stoped by ice man and his stare will do nothing to those guys.

but morg is so strong, and ironman is no pushover, that one will be tuff.

IM AWESOME

Last edited by crazyspinz on Oct 21st, 2004 at 12:17 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:15 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
scarlet spider, good battle, it could have gone either way dude.

Sure was fun, and good luck with the rest of the tourny. smile

God, this is a tough match-up, I'll need more time to formulate a response.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:15 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

is spawn vonerable to telepaths?

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:18 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

when i first picked my characters, i picked them for strategic purposes.
if i had inteded to fight in 1 on 1 vs. battle, i would have picked stronger characters...
but since i plan to fight with a strategic game plan, i hope you guys don't mind if i don't
follow the 1 on 1 vs. type of matches that the first two rounds followed.

morg vs. surfer
these two have beaten the other before, so it could go either way. but i will ofcourse defend my man.
both have the power cosmic, and even though surfer has the power to rearrange molecules
i don't think he will be able to utilize this because morg will be able to blast surfer in the
few moments he would need to start manipulating molecules. with that being said, i think their
power cosmics cancel each other out... and morg is definitely the better hand to hand fighter.
perhaps the best fighter among the heralds.

cable vs. ivisible woman
i believe cable will be able to scramble sue's brains before she is able to create a bubble
inside cable. and even if cable doesn't scramble her brains, he would be able to launch unnending
psionic blasts into her and pummel her into submission. and cable does have guns. and from what
i've seen in the past, he can keep on fighting while simultaneously launching psionic attacks.

ghostrider vs. spawn
like i said, strategy. i could have pitted ironman against spawn, but i believe gr would be more
effective. his penance stare would work wonders with spawn. i believe the spawn we are talking
about here isn't the god-like spawn but the spawn who is at the middle of his powers. if so,
then he will be powerful enuf to take down gr after sometime, but i think gr could put on a penance
stare on spawn before he is able to finish off gr.

ironman & nightcrawler vs. sunfire & iceman
again, the strategy. i picked nightcrawler for only 1 reason, teleportation. he would keep iceman busy... not sure if iceman can freeze his blood if nightcrawler doesn't stay in one place and keeps on teleporting. ironman will kick sunfire's butt.

lady shiva & capt. america vs. batman & black panther
lady shiva has beaten batman before, she could do it again. i admit that capt. america will have a very
hard time with black panther, and may even end up the loser (damn that vibranium suit). but i believe cap. a
is good enuf a fighter to give black panther one hell of a fight. hopefully another one of my fighters will
finish off their fights fast enuf to help out cap. america.

even if one of my fighters do fail (especially in the last two paragraphs that i stated), i am confident that
both cable and morg would survive and finish off all remaining opponents. (maybe morg and surfer would kill each
other out). i am aware that spawn is also able to teleport, but his teleportation hurts him greatly. leaving him
weak and vulnerable (as seen in his first fight with redeemer).

Last edited by FrothByte on Oct 21st, 2004 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:19 AM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:

remember that i have cable. even if sue makes a force field around your team and around morg, it doesn't shield her from telepaths. she wouldn't be able to hold the force fields if cable starts hitting her with psionic bolts. he may even kill her. and even if cable wasn't on my team, nightcrawler could just teleport in and stick sue with his sword.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:26 AM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

good points frothbythe, but who says i would let you fight against who you want.
about sue and cable, sue can put a force field fast enough protecting her, she can go invisible but since cable´s a telepath i don´t think it would help.
i don´t know how the penace stare would work on spawn, remember venom´s symbionte has a strange response to it, and spawn has also a symbionte, but him just speculating in here.
iron man could blast iceman the many times he wanted, if you blast againt ice it would pass to water, and iceman can controll himself in liquid form, and go back to solid form easely.
about the street fighters i know what you mean.
hey man, just want to say, before any of us win or loose, that this is just a damn good fight.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:27 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
haha, i have defence against sue. but as for this fight, norrin has a kick ass strategy, and GH will be useless, his hellfire will be stoped by ice man and his stare will do nothing to those guys.

but morg is so strong, and ironman is no pushover, that one will be tuff.

ghostrider doesn't have blood so iceman cannot freeze his blood. and besides, im sending gr against spawn. spawn has been a mercenary and i really do think that the penance stare would work wonders for him.

also, remember that i have cable... and norrin's strategy won't mean a thing if cable dissable's sue.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:29 AM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
remember that i have cable. even if sue makes a force field around your team and around morg, it doesn't shield her from telepaths. she wouldn't be able to hold the force fields if cable starts hitting her with psionic bolts. he may even kill her. and even if cable wasn't on my team, nightcrawler could just teleport in and stick sue with his sword.

sue actually can protect herself against telepaths, but you are correct about nightcrawler good point indeed. i would had to create a force bubble on nightcrawler as well, or kill him first, it would be tough with is teleporting abilities, but he is no mach for sue, and spawn can also teleport, and i know he doesn´t like to teleport, but spawn is way superior to nightcrawler.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:31 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Big problem... Spawn wouldn't be affected by the pennance stare because he doesn't feel remorse about those hes killed.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:32 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote