KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Round 2 Battle 2[Crazyspinz vs Frothbyte] Everyone Vote Now!

Slugfest Showdown Round 2 Battle 2[Crazyspinz vs Frothbyte] Everyone Vote Now!
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Slugfest Showdown Round 2 Battle 2[Crazyspinz vs Frothbyte] Everyone Vote Now!

This is second battle of the final round of the tournament. This is 2nd to last battle of the tournament. This battle will decide who the final contenders will be!

Frothbyte

Morg
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...files/morg.html

Iron Man
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...s/i/ironman.htm

Cable with Techno Organic Virus
http://marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/cable.htm

Ghostrider
http://classicmarvel.com/cast/ghostrider_ketch.htm

Nightcrawler
http://marveldirectory.com/individu...ightcrawler.htm

Lady Shiva
http://www.unstable.com/whoswho/ladyshiva.htm

Captain America
http://marveldirectory.com/individu...tainamerica.htm

vs

Crazyspinz

Redshift
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/redshift.htm

War Machine
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...warmachinei.htm

Holocaust
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...h/holocaust.htm

Lizard
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/l/lizard.htm

Archangel
http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

Punisher
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../p/punisher.htm

Black Cat
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../b/blackcat.htm

Crazyspinz Strategy Write-Up

PLEASE READ THIS STRATEGY BEFORE YOU VOTE
Its long as hell but read it anyways if u gonna vote
for redshift vs morg, most of you will think morg at first, but much of morgs power comes from his axe, witch he cannot control with his mind (like redshift can with his swords or SS with his board) this was proven when he had to fight terrax for it. Redshift has complete power over the ENTIRE electro magnetic spectrum, and he can shrink space and create worm holes. All redshift needs to do is shrink space for a second while morg is charging at him and just use his power over the spectrum to move morgs axe just abit then un-shrink space and then his axe is way to far away to go get. And morg would have no way of stopping redshift from doing this. After that it would still be a realy hard fight for redshift but he would win.

For warmachine vs iron man it could go either way, they are pretty much the same.

Holocaust Vs Cable. Holocaust takes this one no problem, he is no stranger to taking on telepaths, he almost beat nate grey, who is way above cables level in telepathy, and holocaust also beat exodus, who is a stronger telepath than cable, and he is also at least class 90 and can shoot energy blasts and drain life to heal himself, but it doesnt hurt the person he drains it from, and after he kills cable he could help out war machine witch would turn the tides and they would beat iron man, then the two of them could help redshift if he isnt finished with morg yet.

As for the meta and street levels. Lizard is much stronger and more agile than anyone else in that level on his team, exempt maybe night crawler with his agility. And black cat would be able to keep lady shiva or captain america busy for a while. The Lizard would be able to occupy ghost rider and nightcrawler, not beat them, but occupy them on the ground. When Froths ground forces are kept busy archangel would fly above them and constantly hit them with those metal spike feathers that move as fast/faster than bullets, and night crawler could do nothing, he cannot teleport up and down very easily, and cap couldnt hit him with his shield, angel could eaisly dodge it, and if cap looked up to block with his shield he would get hit by a bullet or rocket from the punnisher, who would be blasting the hell out of them the whole time. Ghost rider would out last the other three on his team, but they would all eventually go down then it would be like 2v1 or 3v1, because one of my guys on the ground would probably go down. And as for hellfire lizard could probably dodge it for a while, until he got close to beat on him. And ghost riders stare might hurt lizard abit, but punnisher and angel do not hurt inocents, and black cat only dos petty crimes so she would be hurt by it either

‘nuff said

When you guys vote, please state a reason why your voting for that person. Doesn't need to be a long drawn out explanation, just a statement why. It helps the people who are participating.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Oct 29th, 2004 at 06:30 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:22 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

thank you so much for posting my strat,

i gotta go now so i wont be able to comment on this battle for a few hours

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:14 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

No Problem

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 01:49 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

a few questions before i make up my mind.

since when does redshift controls his sword mentally, i never heard of this, if it´s true can you provide some evidences.

about you´re strategy, really after passing 20 minutes, you will only have redshift and holocaust, the others will be all dead. come on ghost rider and nightcraler would murder lizard and archangel. and iron man is better then war machine everyday.

i have to think if redshift and holacaust alone are able to take down frothtype´s team, but i don´t know, at the moment i don´t think so, but i will wait for your´s and froths response.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 04:10 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

ok the way i see it, frothbyte can win.

cap and shiva are superior fighters then cat and punisher, shiva took down batman, remember.

GR and kurt would murder lizard and archangel, penance stare against lizard, teleportation against everybody, kurt would not teleport and punch, he would teleport and cut troaths withs his swords.

war machine goes down against iron man, tony knos all about war machine´s armor, plus he has a better one.

holocaust is a problem, but don´t forget cable has many experience, and we are talking about a cable that uses weapons and not only his powers, actually i´m seeing cable attacking mentally everybody, in case he has problems with holocaust, his team mates would come help him more fast.

but we still have redshift, he and morg would be fighting for a long time, and i´m not convinced that red is able to take morg down.
but the thing here is that since froth will take crazy team down, they would come help morg, i know redshift is able to take them down, but they would serve as a distraction, a distraction that would serve as a stratagey, allowing morg to defeat redshift more quicly.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 04:34 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

ok, red shift controls the electro magnetic spectrum, his swords are included int that and so is morgs axe. and afetr 20 min all i will have will be holocaust redshift and warmachine. but all he will have will be ghost rider, iron man, and maybe nightcrawler

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:00 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

and kurt cannot tp to angel, and angel now has that healing factor and lizard is mutch more agile and stronger than GH, i didnt say he would beat him, he would "occupy" him

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:02 PM
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
a few questions before i make up my mind.

since when does redshift controls his sword mentally, i never heard of this, if it´s true can you provide some evidences.

about you´re strategy, really after passing 20 minutes, you will only have redshift and holocaust, the others will be all dead. come on ghost rider and nightcraler would murder lizard and archangel. and iron man is better then war machine everyday.

i have to think if redshift and holacaust alone are able to take down frothtype´s team, but i don´t know, at the moment i don´t think so, but i will wait for your´s and froths response.

yes iron man would beat warmachine, but it would take im a long time, in that time holocaust would probably beat cable, then he would help WM take out IM

and norrin, wouldnt it be kinda pointless if froth won this round, cuz you to already battled... wink

IM AWESOME

Last edited by crazyspinz on Oct 29th, 2004 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:16 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
and norrin, wouldnt it be kinda pointless if froth won this round, cuz you to already battled... wink

thats true, but someone has to defend froths team, since his not around. and we got to be fair.

by the way is it just me or no one voted?

Last edited by Loot on Oct 29th, 2004 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 11:27 PM
Loot

the problem with redshift is that we never see him doing that much. for example in one of sinisters links (classicmarvel) its stated that his telekenesis is poor, but it´s wrong, he is not a weak TK, ask nakatu his the one who knows sinister better. I just want to say that we can´t believe in everything we read in the net. the comics are the better proof.
and i´m not saying red is not able to do all that, but when he appeared in the comics, he wasn´t more impressive then morg, really.

i may be wrong, but if you are considering archangel with healing factor, then you must be fighting with the actual archangel, the one that doesn´t have metal wings, that would be an easier fight, archangel without is metal wings is much more weak.
and lizard is no mach for GR, penance stare would take lizard down.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 29th, 2004 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 11:34 PM
crazyspinz

he has done alot of things in ulternate universes and stuff.

and it would not be easy to take down lizard. and ya i forgot, im using death angel and he would absolutly own night crawler. and iron man and war machine would last long enough for holocaust to kill cable then kill IM, they they would help out redshift, cuz he would still be fighting morg

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 02:25 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

No votes huh? How disappointing...if it's going to be like this i might have to change how the tournament works.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:28 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

NOT A SINGLE VOTE.....! Anyone who views this and doesn't vote should be ashamed! mad

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:36 AM
Paola
Ronin

strangely....I don't feel ashamed

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:04 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Voting has steadily gone down...to nothing.

Ah! Very Well! Since there has been no votes and the time limit is up for this match, I will declare a winner....

1: We already had a match with Frothbyte & Norrin Radd. Time for something new.

2: Crazyspinz put forth the most effort out of everyone in this tournament. He responds to tournament posts, and has been very respectful. At one point he was the only one voting.

Crazyspinz is declared the winner under my judgement.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:33 AM