KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Natakus's (=D) Amalgam Tournament [Phase 3] {ROUND 1} (Vote now!) Long Pig vs Khell

Natakus's (=D) Amalgam Tournament [Phase 3] {ROUND 1} (Vote now!) Long Pig vs Khell
Started by: Nataku8188

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Natakus's (=D) Amalgam Tournament [Phase 3] {ROUND 1} (Vote now!) Long Pig vs Khell

Uhm, set in mexico. Both characters start with a sombrero.

Longpig

Absorbing Man - Body, powers
Flash - Powers
Dr Strange -magical fighting ability mind and powers

Dr Strange
http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoop...php?entryID=223

Flash (Barry)
http://www.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=flash2

Absorbing Man
http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoop...y.php?entryID=2

vs

Khellendros

Mr. Blackstrom:

Mr. Majestic: Mind/Body/abilities/powers
Maelstrom: powers/Kinetic draining
Black Bolt: powers/scream

Mr Majestic
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/majestic.htm

Blackbolt
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/terr.../BlackBolt.html

Maelstrom
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...m/maelstrom.htm

This forum sucks.

Last edited by Nataku8188 on Jul 26th, 2005 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 11:35 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

you need to list the character and the links.... go copy them from the roster thread before your edit time is up

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 11:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

why in Mexico? I don't want them here! sick

shoo! shoo!!

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:20 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: Natakus's (=D) Amalgam Tournament [Phase 3] {ROUND 1} (Vote now!) Long Pig vs Khell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Uhm, set in mexico. Both characters start with a sombrero.

laughing

Anyway, for anyone viewing this thread, remember to start voting once some strategies and counter-strategies have been posted. It's been a while, but we're finally going to finish!!

I think we should make it like the "bonus round" and say that anyone here at or before (what was it?) May, I think, is allowed to vote. Good luck guys.

-DM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:22 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I wasn't allowed to vote in the last one. sad

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:24 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah... i think Evang even said she was changing it to may and before for voting

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:29 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

May it is then...let's make it official....

IMPORTANT
TOURNEY ANNOUNCEMENT:

***If you were a member of these forums as of May '05 or before you can vote in this match and for the rest of this tournament!***

-DM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:38 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes I can vote now Happy Dance

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:39 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

It's been what... 2 months since the tournament started?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:52 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by K Von Doom
It's been what... 2 months since the tournament started?

since the drafts?... i'd say at least 4 months

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:56 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Hmmm.... Where's Pig and Khell???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:38 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

they're behind you

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:43 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because of time restraints that I'm facing, I've come up with the least complex and cheapest strategy I can think of. evil face

--------------During prep---------------

I caste my triple shield as always. [DS #32] Five minutes.

I conjure the EOA. Few seconds.

I absorb into iron form. Instant.

I create my illusions, 10 of them. Few seconds. ST #123 (Against Loki), ST #130-131, DS #70.

I conjure my Astral Ring. (The Ancient One gave Doc a ring which allows him to do everything in astral form that he can in real-life form) [ST #117]. Few seconds, nearly instant.

I conjure the Crimson bands of Cyttorak, not to use as bands, but as a large imprisoning crystal as shown in [ST #128] which covers my body as a protection device.

I rise from the crystal through Astral form, casting a spell of invisibility over my covered body.

My illusions are programmed to attack.
I'm ready to go.

----------------Fight---------------------

Pretty cut-n-dry here, Khell's guy is no mystic, definatly not high enough of one too see the astral Strange and none of his powers nor anything will harm Strange while in said Astral form. There is no kenetic energy being used by me while in Astral form, Khell won't be getting a charge up from my movement.

My body is as protected as one's body can possibly be, iron body, shields three times more powerful than normal(normal shield took blasts from Galactus, Death, Watcher destroying attacks), potentially unbreakable crystal around me and a cloak of invisibility to top it all off.

Khell's guy, a basic Superman clone will have no possible idea where my body is, nor will he be able to see my Astral form. He will see my illusions and attack, there isn't a reason for him to do otherwise.

This is what will happen while he's playing with my illusions(who all have a mid-level telepathic ability [ST #131].).

Strange in Astral form first attacks Blackstroms mind, a spell of forgetfulness is my first act[ST #129].
This first spell will slowly start confusing BS, he'll soon forget just exactly what he's doing.
But before that happens, Strange attacks his mind again with Images of Ikonn [Fantastic Four #243], which will make BS mentally feel the pain of everyone he's slain(He doesn't have to be evil for this to work....just a killer, and we know Majestic does kill).

BS will no doubt be very mentally weak, so it's time to take out the body.
BS will soon find himself attacked by the invisible Demons of Denak which use their claws to attack and their numbers to overwhelm.

BS will no doubt now try and fight these Demons, good.

His mind is utterly confused by this time, two massive mental spells have turned him into a lumbering strong man. As he drifts in and out of concentration on just exactly what he is here for, he finds himself being pulled in all directions by a mass of long, green, writhing snake-like tentacles(Vipers of Valtorr)[DS #34] [DS .#1].

Finally, to put him out for good I undo my spell of the Crimson Crystal, inturn, using it as their major use, bands.

They appear around BS and envelope him, containing him.
To stop any struggle(by now, he wouldn't have a reason to struggle, he doesn't know wtf is going on anymore, he's now as smart as fried pickles) and for the win I return quickly to normal form and conjure the sleeping spell of Morpheus, they have worked on Odin, they would work here.

Incapacitation is a win.

This is very cut and dry, Strange is immune to anything physical while he is in astral form, he also can do basically anything he can do normally, he even can use his eye.

I'm effectively immune to everything.
(don't hate me for such cheap ass tactics, I really don't have much time here to debate....fiance is in the hospitol.sad)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:30 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Okay, hour of prep is basically just Blackstrom supercharging ALL of his physical stats (speed, reaction time, durability, strength, stamina, etc.) with electron and kinetic energy and then perfecting the various uses of Black Bolt and Maelstrom's powers. In the last minute or so, he puts up his best protective electron field. OKay, now, about your prep time...

Originally posted by long pig
I caste my triple shield as always. [DS #32] Five minutes.

Yeah. According to this site: http://www.luckymojo.com/vishantivol1.html that particular spell has to be performed between two mirrors. So, no shield for you.

Pretty cut-n-dry here, Khell's guy is no mystic, definatly not high enough of one too see the astral Strange and none of his powers nor anything will harm Strange while in said Astral form. There is no kenetic energy being used by me while in Astral form, Khell won't be getting a charge up from my movement.

Yeah, he's no mystic. He's just the most powerful member of an immortal race of beings who create Cosmic Cube-like creatures for use as recreation. Majestic can sense peoples auras, and see the astral forms of Daemonites. In addition, Black Bolt can create sensor probes todetect electromagnetic phenomena, and if Iron Man can detect Strange's astral form, so can my guy. Also, I'd be interested to see how you can prove he uses no kinetic energy since he, ya know, MOVES. Man, it's gonna be a b*tch to cast those spells when you can't move your arms to make motions or move your jaw to speak.

My body is as protected as one's body can possibly be, iron body, shields three times more powerful than normal(normal shield took blasts from Galactus, Death, Watcher destroying attacks), potentially unbreakable crystal around me and a cloak of invisibility to top it all off.

Well, you DO have that iron body, which is sweet. And your crystal. But no shield. Invisibility isn't gonna do much good, since I just saw your astral form rise up out of the large crimson crystal.

Khell's guy, a basic Superman clone will have no possible idea where my body is, nor will he be able to see my Astral form. He will see my illusions and attack, there isn't a reason for him to do otherwise.

The body is in the crystal. Majestic has two ways of sensing your Astral form. Your illusions won't stand up to the senses of someone who can see auras and look down the the subatomic level.

This is what will happen while he's playing with my illusions(who all have a mid-level telepathic ability [ST #131].).

Majestic has shrugged off magical mind sontrol, influence from more than half a dozen Daemonites who were INSIDE HIM, and Black Bolt has easily counteracted mental attacks from his brother, who is definitely above mid-level in telepathy. After the split second it takes to figure out those illusions aren't his real target, he's ignoring them.

Strange in Astral form first attacks Blackstroms mind, a spell of forgetfulness is my first act[ST #129].
This first spell will slowly start confusing BS, he'll soon forget just exactly what he's doing.
But before that happens, Strange attacks his mind again with Images of Ikonn [Fantastic Four #243], which will make BS mentally feel the pain of everyone he's slain(He doesn't have to be evil for this to work....just a killer, and we know Majestic does kill).

Again, magical mental attacks are pretty much useless here. Majestic will jsut shrug this spell off, assuming you can cast it without being able to move. Majestic is no stranger to pain, all the images will do is piss him off.

BS will no doubt be very mentally weak, so it's time to take out the body.
BS will soon find himself attacked by the invisible Demons of Denak which use their claws to attack and their numbers to overwhelm.

Yeah, they might be trouble if they can penetrate his shield, armor, and invulnerable skin.

As he drifts in and out of concentration on just exactly what he is here for, he finds himself being pulled in all directions by a mass of long, green, writhing snake-like tentacles(Vipers of Valtorr)[DS #34] [DS .#1].

A tentacle attack? To a guy who AT BASE STRENGTH pushes planets around, and moves mountain-sized objects at FTL speed? Right. Not even a nuisance.

Finally, to put him out for good I undo my spell of the Crimson Crystal, inturn, using it as their major use, bands.

And here we go. The instant the crystal is gone, it's just a matter of turning the air around your body into a mass of antimatter particles roughly equal to your body's mass. The result would be a devastating nuclear explosion which, being capable of flying at FTL speeds, Majestic can outrun. You, on the other hand, are still frozen from the kinetic drain (once something has had ALL of it's kinetic energy drained by Maelstrom, it stops moving. It can't even fall down, it will just hover in place, unmovable). And, Strange himself has admitted (in scans you posted on another board) that sufficient levels of heat/radiation can eventually damage his astral form.

One kilogram of antimatter would equal 43 hydrogen bombs. Crusher is listed as weighing 365 pound, or 165.5 kilograms. 165.5 times 43 makes a single blast equal to 7,116 (I rounded down) hydrogen bombs. You, sir, are F*CKED.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:30 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firstly, my triple shield is easily done with conjured mirrors, I left it out only because it's a moot point.
Strange conjures those mirrors whenever he casts those shields, it's almost instantly.
Conjuring a mirror is the least of my abilities.

quote:
Yeah, he's no mystic. He's just the most powerful member of an immortal race of beings who create Cosmic Cube-like creatures for use as recreation. Majestic can sense peoples auras, and see the astral forms of Daemonites. In addition, Black Bolt can create sensor probes todetect electromagnetic phenomena, and if Iron Man can detect Strange's astral form, so can my guy]

Like I said, he isn't a mystic, he won't see the astral form. Why would you create a probe? You have no idea who I am or what I can do, does BB always create probes? No. Do you have enough control over BB's power to create said probe? No.
No probes for you.

When has Majestic ever been able to see Astral form during normal everyday situations? Highly doubtful.

quote:
Also, I'd be interested to see how you can prove he uses no kinetic energy since he, ya know, MOVES. Man, it's gonna be a b*tch to cast those spells when you can't move your arms to make motions or move your jaw to speak

Simple, I HAVE NO MOLECULES in Astral form. I am not a physical being in Astral form, I'm for all intents and purposes, not there.
Kenetic energy is formed through physical movement, Atral form has no physical movement.

Strange can fly in and out of you, underground whatever he wants with no fear of being harmed whatsoever. None.

quote:
Well, you DO have that iron body, which is sweet. And your crystal. But no shield. Invisibility isn't gonna do much good, since I just saw your astral form rise up out of the large crimson crystal.

Yup, Iron, my triple shield and the crystal. You won't see me come out of the Astral form (even IF you could see Astral form, which you can not) because I did it during prep.
You don't get to see what I do during prep.

quote:
Again, magical mental attacks are pretty much useless here. Majestic will jsut shrug this spell off, assuming you can cast it without being able to move. Majestic is no stranger to pain, all the images will do is piss him off.

Majestic isn't immune to mental attacks, especially magic mental attacks. The first one was a spell that effects your mental, not a mental attack per say, it was to make you lose total concentration.

The Ikon attacks will piss you off, sure, but you'll still feel every bit of it in your mind, and it will make you fall. Majestic's mind is not > Galactus' mind.

Of course I can move in Astral form....Remember, NO MOLECULES=NO KENETIC ENERGY. You won't have any control over my movement, I'll have all the control over yours.

quote:
A tentacle attack? To a guy who AT BASE STRENGTH pushes planets around, and moves mountain-sized objects at FTL speed? Right. Not even a nuisance.

Those tentacles held 100class leaguers before, and since you'd now have the mind of corky from life goes on, you won't struggle too much.

quote:
And here we go. The instant the crystal is gone, it's just a matter of turning the air around your body into a mass of antimatter particles roughly equal to your body's mass.

Sure....maybe, if you weren't already near unconciousness and if the Bands didn't appear insantly around you.
You don't have mastery over your other powers, you've had maybe 2 hours tops training with them, you can't do these things...ESPECIALLY while you are under a spell of confusion/forgetfulness and you're in severe mental agony over the Ikon attack.

The real good thing about being in Astral form is I can wait till whenever the effects I want happen before I go back into my physical body(If I ever go at all)
So if you look like you're struggling still, I just keep up with the spells until you stop.
Also, why would there be air around my body?(Even if you get that far with your strategy, which you will not) I'm technically a living metal statue with skin tight shields, I don't need to breath. Air tight like when Strange flies through space, otherwise, his air would be sucked out in the vaccum of space.

quote:
The result would be a devastating nuclear explosion which, being capable of flying at FTL speeds, Majestic can outrun.

This won't happen, but I'll still counter it.
Instant teleportation is>FTL speeds.

quote:
You, on the other hand, are still frozen from the kinetic drain (once something has had ALL of it's kinetic energy drained by Maelstrom, it stops moving. It can't even fall down, it will just hover in place, unmovable.

You see, you need to concentraite to be able to use all those VERY complicated powers, which of course you don't have mastery of in the first place and you are under a spell of confusion.
You won't be able to do any of this...at all.

quote:
And, Strange himself has admitted (in scans you posted on another board) that sufficient levels of heat/radiation can eventually damage his astral form.

Sure, but intense long(longer than this fight will ever be) period exposure.......When he took the brunt of the Supernova AND[/b[ the brunt of the sun guys powers while in Astral form, he was more concerned about protecting his physical body than his Astral form.

And when he took that supernova, he was in astral form the entire time, he only went back into his body after he stopped the gravitational pull of the black hole and corked it with
"A little molecular alteration here, a litte of time compression there"
[b](please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jul 27th, 2005 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:22 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Have I said I hate magic before? If this were my tournament to start with, no magic. Damn. I hate evangel.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:27 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Vote fer LP... Doc Strange is officially a badass to the most severe degree.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:34 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

damn wide pictures... making me move my mouse to read whole sentences.... points off for making me move.... mad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:35 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stygyro=all the power of a sun.
quote:
Powers: While serving with the Creators, he actually took on the properties of a star, enabling him to manipulate its energies, and utilize its immense mass, gravity, and heat.

Strange was taking HIS blasts/power and the effects of the supernova while in Astral form.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:36 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I will wait a few more posts before I decide

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:36 PM