KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » kING OF TEAMS:2ND BOUT

which one
This poll is closed.
Jinzin's Darkhearts 14 29.79%
Lord-of-Dreams' team dreamer 33 70.21%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kING OF TEAMS:2ND BOUT
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

kING OF TEAMS:2ND BOUT

Jinzin's team: the darkhearts
(knighfall batman, shredder, snake eyes)

vs

Lord-of-dream: Team Dreamer
(deadpool, static, aquaman)

setting: the jungle half a mile in diameter expect jungle conditions and terrain there's a river in the middle of the jungle flowing from top to bottom 7 mteres deep and 10 meters wide.

rules: stick to setting, only characters on each team participate no outside interferance can use characters capabilties to the fullest don't go over the top.

anyone can vote only member who came up with the team debates with oppostion why and how their team will win. note you can post as many scernarios, counter scernarios, debates, counter clockwise scernariosstick out tongue the whole shit.

non participates in the debate can post comments and stuff the debate is open for 5 days

please don't vote until you've heard both scernarios.

jinzin and lod will lod in late

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 08:19 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

lol why dont you do two threads and have 2 different bouts per week

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:19 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ethereal

Two! Are you mad?! Thats like one thread times two!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:23 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

ain't that a bit too much besides if i do that means you and your opponent are in it

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:24 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

What's funny is Jinzin has two votes, yet neither has posted how they're goign to win. blink wacko

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:25 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by Creshosk
What's funny is Jinzin has two votes, yet neither has posted how they're goign to win. blink wacko

ahh shit.........no one reads the rules sad

Originally posted by Ethereal

then i'll put you against golem360 tommorow

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:27 PM
HigH ScholaR

beer

Attachment: thedarkhearts[1][2].jpg
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:33 PM
HigH ScholaR

^ supplied by jinzin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:34 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

We calls him ... Nuff said.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:24 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

And three votes, before the fight. . .

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:57 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

damn that jinzin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:32 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Snake-eyes for the win!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:06 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

its lord of dreams versus jininzin....idiot....^

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:07 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Damn it!! Not fair!! Those are obiously ust buddy, buddy votes. What the hell has Jin ever done that was so great? Oh, yea... I suddenly like Wolverine a lot more... stick out tongue lol I'm kidding.

So... my master plan...

I want to have Static go into the air, where his oponents can't get him, and fight there- just to hold the back a bit. The other two (Aqua and Deadpool) are meanwhile tearing down trees. Once the crew gets through it's 'construction' , they switch up. DP and KingAqua engage in battle while Static uses his powers to set the trees to blazes!! (Oh, Goodness, Dreamer! What are you thinking?? You'll see, kids, don't you worry. Uncle Dovi's gonna be aaaaallright!! lol) Now, Aqau and DP are both fine under heat, due to their powers. Static is also immune to a certain extent. Of course.. Bats and Snaky are not so lucky... and Shredder is too! They may all be strong willed, but when they are also fighting (and in those itchy, nasty, yucky suits... aytacos!!)... Well... Go back and read inside the brackets again, and you'll get my point big grin lol
So, The bad three (Jin's crew, of course!) are uncomfortable, and fighting a fight against a super soldier, a super physical mass of power, and a guy who can steal away their weapons (didn't I mention that Static is stealing their metal weapons and throing them into the flame with his power... then using them as his own hot tools of justice!! lol wow... I really need to cut down on the Cap comics... lol). So,
Static is up in the air throwing the swords, knives, guns etc... around like baseball bats or bludgeons, hitting the other guys, or, if caught, burning them to ... yea... making their hands say ouchi. DP is a master fighter (about Wolverine level, give/take) And Aqua is a master combatent, not quite a batman, but he does have endurance, speed, strength, etc... to make it even. He can just jump into the river any time he needs a rejuicing, Wade can just lie and take a beating for a bit for extra juice, and Static always carries those 'joose boxes' around with recharges... Now, just waiting for Jin...

Last edited by Lord-of-Dreams on Aug 24th, 2005 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:14 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Damn it!! Not fair!! Those are obiously ust buddy, buddy votes. What the hell has Jin ever done that was so great? Oh, yea... I suddenly like Wolverine a lot more... stick out tongue lol I'm kidding.

So... my master plan...

I want to have Static go into the air, where his oponents can't get him, and fight there- just to hold the back a bit. The other two (Aqua and Deadpool) are meanwhile tearing down trees. Once the crew gets through it's 'construction' , they switch up. DP and KingAqua engage in battle while Static uses his powers to set the trees to blazes!! (Oh, Goodness, Dreamer! What are you thinking?? You'll see, kids, don't you worry. Uncle Dovi's gonna be aaaaallright!! lol) Now, Aqau and DP are both fine under heat, due to their powers. Static is also immune to a certain extent. Of course.. Bats and Snaky are not so lucky... and Shredder is too! They may all be strong willed, but when they are also fighting (and in those itchy, nasty, yucky suits... aytacos!!)... Well... Go back and read inside the brackets again, and you'll get my point big grin lol

Do you really think it is a good idea to fill the battle field with tons of smoke whilst fighting three super stealthy ninjas?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:19 AM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Hey! Who's fighting this thing, you or Jinny?? lol
Yea, I see your point... Well, In response to that, I'll have to say that 1: DP has no problem, he's pretty ninja-ish himself, as a pro bounty hunter/ weapon X/ graduate of Pimp Colege (where thangs get done, biaatch!!). 2: I don't believe that Aqua has much/any problem with smoke, due to his otherworldy beingness, and Static can just break off a piece of metal he already stole and do the helacopter thang a bit a way from him, so all the smoke blows that way, he can see the field, and the whole stealthy bit starts to clear up, only heat remains. In fact, thats a damn fine idea! He will copter all the metalic stuffs, so the smoke goes where and when and how he wants it: right in his enemie's faces!! lol

(sorry, all, I added a bit to my plan in my previous post, so... go back... and READ IT AGAIN. NOW!!!! big grin lol

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:30 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Hey! Who's fighting this thing, you or Jinny?? lol
Yea, I see your point... Well, In response to that, I'll have to say that 1: DP has no problem, he's pretty ninja-ish himself, as a pro bounty hunter/ weapon X/ graduate of Pimp Colege (where thangs get done, biaatch!!). 2: I don't believe that Aqua has much/any problem with smoke, due to his otherworldy beingness, and Static can just break off a piece of metal he already stole and do the helacopter thang a bit a way from him, so all the smoke blows that way, he can see the field, and the whole stealthy bit starts to clear up, only heat remains. In fact, thats a damn fine idea! He will copter all the metalic stuffs, so the smoke goes where and when and how he wants it: right in his enemie's faces!! lol

(sorry, all, I added a bit to my plan in my previous post, so... go back... and READ IT AGAIN. NOW!!!! big grin lol

Hehe am even taking a back seat to wait for jinzin to show up... my Snake-eyes knowledge is pretty indepth and I can tell you that he will be a large problem for your team... even with that walking plot device Static.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:43 AM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Ughh... great! I have to go against Jin (who actually doesn't worry me much... lol) And against the huge Batman lover crowd, who will just vote for him out of love for Batty, and against Jin's crew who will do as the Batmen do, and against you???!!! Oh, crap! I don't need all this!! It's not faahayhayhair :cry: !! Now I'm up against two guys, one of whom is both respectable, and smart... meh, no problem. You might need some prunes to get my foot out your behind when this is done and gone, kids. just a litle tip wink stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:09 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Ughh... great! I have to go against Jin (who actually doesn't worry me much... lol) And against the huge Batman lover crowd, who will just vote for him out of love for Batty, and against Jin's crew who will do as the Batmen do, and against you???!!! Oh, crap! I don't need all this!! It's not faahayhayhair :cry: !! Now I'm up against two guys, one of whom is both respectable, and smart... meh, no problem. You might need some prunes to get my foot out your behind when this is done and gone, kids. just a litle tip wink stick out tongue

Don't worry... my team will fight yours in the B list finals *cries*

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:24 AM
jinzin

laughing out loud

wait wait wait...I'm not ready to post my scenario...I'm laughing too hard....

seriously I'm in tears....6 votes and I haven't even gotten started yet.... laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:27 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote