KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney Battle #6

Tourney Battle #6
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Tourney Battle #6

Zachrivard vs. Dr. Spiderhulk

Battle Location: Downtown London. It is daytime, but the populace has been transported to Scotland for the day to annoy Scoobless, so no one is around. A heavy rain falls upon the city.

Zachrivard -
Name: Kratos God of War
Spider-Man (body) - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...s/spiderman.htm
War Lord of Darkness - http://www.freewebs.com/thebestgamebios/index.htm
Wolverine - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...w/wolverine.htm
Equipment: WloD’s sword
Character Notes: War Lord’s power allows the amalgam to absorb only punches, kicks, and similar blunt blows. The amalgam is still vulnerable to piercing damage, energy attacks, and most other non-traditional methods of attack.
Logan’s healing: Can heal wounds up to bullet wounds in several minutes, broken bones fractures and torn ligaments in an hour or so, and no healing from serious internal injuries/acid/heavy burning
Spidey’s reaction: Easily dodge attacks from untrained opponents, and can dodge bullets/arrows/well trained opponents a modest amount of the time. Innate ‘warning’ system will also allow him to deflect or partially avoid blows or projectiles a modest amount of the time, thus incurring less-than-total damage from the blow/projectile.

Dr. SpiderHulk –
Name: Agent of Death
Agent Zero - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...a/agentzero.htm
Deathlok - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../d/deathlok.htm
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1266
U.S. Agent (body) - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...s/u/usagent.htm
Equipment: Vibranium shield (U.S. Agent), Vibranium suit, oxygen tank, adamantium knives, wrist-mounted plasma blasters, machine gun (with armor piercing and anti-metal bullet clips), Lots of stuff from Deathlok…see link for further details. If you have a problem with something used, I'll deal with it individually.
Character Notes: N/A

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Err, which Deathlok is it? Those two links show two very different characters.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:05 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Good point...I hadn't bothered to check into that. The more recent one he sent to me, saying something about clarifying his pick, was the 2nd link.

Somehow I assumed they were the same person...but until further notice assume it's that one.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Good point...I hadn't bothered to check into that. The more recent one he sent to me, saying something about clarifying his pick, was the 2nd link.

Somehow I assumed they were the same person...but until further notice assume it's that one.

laughing
Yeah... can't imagine he'd really fight to have the older Deathlok.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:13 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Khellendros
laughing
Yeah... can't imagine he'd really fight to have the older Deathlok.

really? i was thinking of taking older DL.... he's got a computer enhanced mind, is pretty strong, always carries a ton of guns and can run at 160mph

but then again.... i'd never heard of this newer version before

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Scoobless
really? i was thinking of taking older DL.... he's got a computer enhanced mind, is pretty strong, always carries a ton of guns and can run at 160mph

but then again.... i'd never heard of this newer version before

Yeah, the old Deathlok was cool, but the new one looks like Deathlok plus a friggin armory.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:55 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awesomeness.

At least Agent X gets to go against Wolverine his first round. Even if I wasn't the one who got him.

wtf is the oxygen tank for?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:11 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by long pig
wtf is the oxygen tank for?

Well if it worked on a giant shark... >_>

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:23 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

yes its finally my battle

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:22 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

first off my charecter is the shit

my charecter has spidermans spider sense, class 15 strength top of the line healing factor, telportation from wlod, kenetic absorbtion,and a range of has a blast range of 100 feet, super agility, and adamantian claws

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:26 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

we know all that.... so go use those things to kill your opponent... in detail

(while i simultaneously con all those Londoners out of their ill gotten money)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:29 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

how far apart do gow and agent of death start apart???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:54 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

?????

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:08 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by zachrivard
how far apart do gow and agent of death start apart???

I think Digi is elsewhere right now. You might just wanan go ahead and post your opening moves, since there's not telling when he'll be back.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:16 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

first off i teleport into a random building, leaving AD(agent of death) confused, i watch him from afar, i wait for the right time and telepot to him and web yank his shield away, then i telepot w/ the sheild to another random building/ house, and i set the sheild down, then i find some household cleaners from the house and teleport to the top of a high building, i find AD and then teleport to him and spray the cleaners into his eyes temperaly blinding him then i cut him up w/ my sword/claws,

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:31 PM
Dr.SpiderHulk

[QUOTE=5069174]Originally posted by zachrivard
[B]first off i teleport into a random building, leaving AD(agent of death) confused, ===

Why would I be condused? ?? I have radar...I know where you are at all the time.

====i watch him from afar, i wait for the right time and telepot to him and web yank his shield away===
NO!
You see....Deathlock is 20 time reaction speed than human...but potentially 100time but his body can't because it's metal....but USAGent can! You are like slow motion to me AND I(me? My character???) will know where you are at all the time with my acute radar sensory.

=======then i telepot w/ the sheild to another random building/ house, and i set the sheild down, then i find some household cleaners from the house and teleport to the top of a high building, i find AD and then teleport to him and spray the cleaners into his eyes temperaly blinding him then i cut him up w/ my sword/claws====

DUM
I have a mask on that covers my full face and the body and the eyes...I even have oxygen to breath....nothing like that effects me....I have gas

Simple....I have the anti kenetic force field up....locate you....snare you in a the mono filiment wires ...shot you in the head with Adamantium peircing anti metal and hit you with acid that makes you heal backwards....you die fast.

Logorithmic Organic Kinetic android body possesses cybernetic strength, speed, endurance, and reflexes, plasma launcher, compressed laser beam, machine guns, flamethrower, heat-seeking palm missiles, mono-filiment wires, computer terminal interfaces, radar sensors, reflective force field

I have all this at my command and built into my body...like the German Army!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:02 PM
Dr.SpiderHulk is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.SpiderHulk a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.SpiderHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
....I have gas

lol

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:12 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Scoobless

Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
...I have gas
lol

big grin

Teehee!

Dr. Spiderhulk wins...

my heart!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:24 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

what radar?? i am alot faster than u, spider sense plus telporation= ur never gonna hit me w/ anything,

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:38 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

where do u get 100 times faster than a human???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:43 PM