KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2

Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Tourney: Round 2, Fight #2

Jinzin Vs. Stormfront

Battle Location: The Washington St. Bridge in New York. If I'm not mistaken, it was the one Gwen Stacy was thrown off of. In any case, it's a big-ass bridge in New York. You can go to the outskirts of the bridge, but the city is off limits. The water around the bridge is also fair game. It is nighttime, though hardly pitch-dark due to the lights from the city.

Prep as usual.

Jinzin -
Name: THE BIG KAHUNA
Venom - http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/v/venom.htm
Taskmaster - http://www.geocities.com/marvel_vil...taskmaster.html
Sabertooth (body) - http://www.grokpedia.com/en/s/sa/Sabretooth.htm
Equipment: Symbiote, katana, berretta pistols (2), wrist-energy-thing
Character Notes: Venom: Venom has shown strength that could be classified well beyond class 15. The Marvel bio only has him at 10. But for the sake of the amalgam, the symbiote will be considered Class 15. Added to Sabertooth, it may be more, but that is its “base strength.”

Stormfront -
Name: Skreik
Dazzler - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...s/d/dazzler.htm
Spider-Woman III (body) - http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendel.../279/woman.html
Siryn - http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/siryn.htm
Equipment: N/A
Character Notes: Cannot use voice powers to fly or mind control, only as blasts of force/energy to harm an opponent. Any flight and/or telepathy has been stripped from Spider-Woman.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:54 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should be firworks here smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 05:09 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Siryn and Venom in the same match.... tough break there Jin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 05:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Except that half of Jinzin's argument was that, while Venom was allowed into this tourney solely because he has exploitable weaknesses, he really doesn't. Venom is apparently as immune to fire and sonics as he is to everything else nowadays.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 08:19 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Is it "I'm the size of a house!" Venom?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:24 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Except that half of Jinzin's argument was that, while Venom was allowed into this tourney solely because he has exploitable weaknesses, he really doesn't. Venom is apparently as immune to fire and sonics as he is to everything else nowadays.

then shouldn't he be limited or disqualified? everybody was trying to do the same to me last round. since venom is there, and sabertooth has enhanced hearing, all i really need to do is scream.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:15 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

classic Venom was the strength limit... not enhanced Venom

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

so it is classic venom, then he is still very vulnerable to sonic attacks, and with sabertooths enhanced hearing, the sonic attack will be amplified, causing more damage. one or two screams and kahuna should be out.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:23 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Basically, yeah. Unless there's something I don't know.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:30 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

TBK seems like he'll run circles around Skreik though. Definite strength and speed and agility advantage. Plus, he can copy all of Skreiks moves, so it'll be even harder to fight him.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:44 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i won't fight h2h with him. i will have a force-field around myself which will be impossible for him to get through because it is comprised of shrieks sound, and when he is vulnerable to sonic, and when he has enhanced hearing, he'll go unconsious from trying to get through. so basically all i need to do is surround myself with my force-field, and let a few screams out, and he should be done.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:57 PM
stormfront13

recebtly in black panther number 7, a laser easily went right through him, i would have no problem doing the same.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:59 PM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by stormfront13
i won't fight h2h with him. i will have a force-field around myself which will be impossible for him to get through because it is comprised of shrieks sound, and when he is vulnerable to sonic, and when he has enhanced hearing, he'll go unconsious from trying to get through. so basically all i need to do is surround myself with my force-field, and let a few screams out, and he should be done.

I thought force-fields were illegal.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:01 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I thought force-fields were illegal.

they aren't illegal, but they are limited (titanium strength tops i believe)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:03 PM
stormfront13

no, i used them in the last fight, and digi said it was fine

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:04 PM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
they aren't illegal, but they are limited (titanium strength tops i believe)

I thought that was for armor and shields?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:04 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Is it "I'm the size of a house!" Venom?

it is....

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:13 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where's that pic of TBK? Post it here jinzin!!!eek!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:16 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by stormfront13
then shouldn't he be limited or disqualified? everybody was trying to do the same to me last round. since venom is there, and sabertooth has enhanced hearing, all i really need to do is scream.

youneed to inhale to get a decent amount of air to scream... won't happen... before you have the chance you're going to have symbiote stuffed halfway down your throat.. and that will be the end of you... period....

don't believe me? here's an example of sypbiotic speeds at work... your going down before you even have the chance to put up a fight... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attachment: venom.jpg
This has been downloaded 140 time(s).

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:16 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Where's that pic of TBK? Post it here jinzin!!!eek!

TBK IN THE HIZZY!

Attachment: hbk.jpg
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:19 PM