KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Longpig vs. Dr. Spiderhulk

Longpig vs. Dr. Spiderhulk
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Longpig vs. Dr. Spiderhulk

Battle Location: Combatants are placed at opposite ends of a giant trampoline the size of roughly two city blocks. They can see each other, but at a good distance, as there is nothing on the battlefield except the trampoline. Lining the edges of the trampoline is a 1000 meter high wall that is indestructible. It is daytime.

Prep as usual.

Longpig -
Name: Dr. Shocktopus
Doc Ock II - http://www.spiderfan.org/characters...r_octopus2.html
Speedfreek (body) - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/speedfreek.htm
Electro - http://www.alaph.com/spiderman/enemies/electro.html
Equipment: Tentacles, laser gun and force field generator, Speedfreek's armor and blades, barbed coils, bag of "snap",
Character Notes: Speedfreek cannot use his powers to fly nor can he augment his speed with flight. Small boosters in his feet can give him a brief forward burst, but nothing else. Cannot use Electro's power to fly.

Dr. SpiderHulk -
Name: Agent of Death
Agent Zero - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...a/agentzero.htm
Deathlok - http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1266
U.S. Agent (body) - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...s/u/usagent.htm
Equipment: Vibranium shield (U.S. Agent), Vibranium suit, oxygen tank, adamantium knives, wrist-mounted plasma blasters, machine gun (with armor piercing and anti-metal bullet clips), Lots of stuff from Deathlok...see link for further details.
Character Notes: N/A

...have fun

Last edited by Digi on Oct 16th, 2005 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:01 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

i dont mean to be a pest, but can i vote now? no rush or anything

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:04 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

good match up.... Question: can the trampoline be cut/destroyed?... if so, what's underneath it?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:08 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

(Damn, most of the equipment of Agent of Death is metal...)

I think that Dr. Shocktopus will win this, but I will wait to see what Agent of Death will do...smile

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:17 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

dunno.... i think the anti-metal weaponry will be a huge advantage for the Agent

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:23 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
good match up.... Question: can the trampoline be cut/destroyed?... if so, what's underneath it?

Good question. For the purposes of the match, we'll have to make it invulnerable. So it's some unidentified elastic/stretchy substance that can't be broken.

quote:
I think that Dr. Shocktopus will win this, but I will wait to see what Agent of Death will do...

And yeah, LP's probably the favorite, but I see plenty of ways I could argue Dr. SH's guy to a win. After all, we were all saying the same thing about Jinzin when he was facing Siryn, and Deathlok's a one-man armory. But hopefully this will be an interesting match.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:24 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

First, this guy is an electrically powered Cyborg, so read this: "Electro can override any electrically-powered device and manipulate it with mental commands.",
so yeah, I could just simply turn him off.

Second, let me show how useless Deathlok's weapons will be:

plasma launcher= Super Heated blasts. Electro LIVES in a Superheated body. Shields will take the brunt of the impact anyway.

compressed laser beam=Again, potent, but still mostly just heat. Sheilds will handle it along with my suit of armor.

machine guns= Bullets are metal, they'll be quickly ionized and hurled back. No threat.

flamethrower= Heat..again. Effective against people who don't thrive in heat, and my shields/armor are there to handle this.

heat-seeking palm missiles= Two reasons this won't work: I send out heat via blasts, and it'll follow the blast's heat trace. Also, rockets are metal. It'll be ionized and thrown back.

mono-filiment wires=Useless, they will never get past my shields.

On to Agent Zero:

Wrist-mounted plasma blasters=Annoying at best. They won't make it past two shields and my suit, they won't effect my body very much.

Pistols that fire bullets made from the near-unbreakable metal Adamantium= Adamantium can be magnetized, and it will be. They'll be sent back at him.

Zero also once used a sniper rifle loaded with bullets forged of Adamantium-piercing “anti-metal.” At one time he did, he doesn't now. Plus, he only has it in a sniper rifle, he won't have time to shoot with it. Why? Because I'll magnetize his rifle and take it myself.

He'll be hard pressed to snipe someone as fast as me while he's on a trampoline and while getting blasted at.

Now, USAgent.

Vibranium shield=If thrown, I can counter it away via tenticals with my superior speed.
Class 10 strength= Big whoop, I'm twice that at least. How? Electro=10ton + SpeedFreek's strength enhancing armor + Ock's tenticals are around 5-7 tons each in strength.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:18 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

During prep, I supercharge my body and then slap up my shields.

My tactic= Basically using my superior speed/reaction time( Electro=Spiderman Freek used a drug to make his reactions/speed faster Boosters Tenticals.) I can use the tenticals to
give myself better balance while brigding the gap on the trampoline. With the tenticals doing some of the walking, it'll make me as nimble as usual. The tramp won't effect my locamotion.

On my way to him, I'll be throwing back all his toys he's sending my way as well as shooting the odd electric bolt and blasting with any free laser that's not being
used for running.

As soon as I get within 30feet from him, the rocket propelled coils will rocket out and put a hole in his shield and a hole into his body, electrocuting and instantly killing him.

If it doesn't kill him, I'll use the coils to throw him around into the unbreakable walls. Or reel him in and get to jabbing and stabbing his unconcious body.

If he wants to go h2h, no problem. I'm faster/stronger and can cut him in half and/or beat him senseless with tenticals and/or blast him with all four lasers while stabbing him and electrocuting him.

His only hope is the anti metal bullets, and it's a sniper rifle. Useless on a friggin trampoline. I can also just steal it.

Also, something new I found.

If he tries using any gas/smoke/flame thrower, I can make winds up to 50mph with Ock's tenticals. Basically blowing it all back to him.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Oct 16th, 2005 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:24 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm...this didn't come out right.

My tactic= Basically using my superior speed/reaction time:
Super charged Electro is=Spiderman + Freek used a drug to make his reactions faster + Suit w/ Boosters + Tenticals.

I can use the tenticals to give myself better balance while brigding the gap on the trampoline.
With the tenticals doing some of the walking, it'll make me as nimble as usual. The tramp won't effect my locamotion.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Oct 16th, 2005 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:01 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Pretend those are bullets and rockets.

Pretend this is Death Agent getting his shit pushed in. evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:16 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by long pig

Pretend those are bullets and rockets.

that'd be easier to do if Electro had ever actually stopped/reversed the course of a bullet or rocket

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:45 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why wouldn't he be able to? He's used magnetism to lift 4 or 5 10 ton trucks at the same time, a bullet is nothing in comparison.

With ock's scientific mind and degrees in applied science and electrical engineering, Shocktopus can push his magnetic powers far beyond that of Electro.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Oct 16th, 2005 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:57 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, Scoob. Feeling the fear, are we?

We got a few weeks until I trash you. No rush.
roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face

Let's not forget that the guy I'm facing is a friggin Cyborg powered by electricity. Shocktopus' keen mental-electrical awareness will sense it at the very start. Basically shutting the bastard off.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:10 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Let's not forget that the guy I'm facing is a friggin Cyborg powered by electricity. Shocktopus' keen mental-electrical awareness will sense it at the very start. Basically shutting the bastard off.

actually he's not.... he's got USAgent's body

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:13 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he's using Agent's body, he'd still need Deathlok's cybernetic mind to have the 100,000 yadayada reaction time.

Without it, it'd be like someone having adamantium claws, but not adamantium bones.

Pros come with the cons sometimes.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:15 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

This battlefield would be WAY better in the bonus round... Sorry, had to get that in. I love it.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:40 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dizzle
This battlefield would be WAY better in the bonus round... Sorry, had to get that in. I love it.

Be it Zero G or Trampoline .....Shocktopus shall prevail! For the people!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:45 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Be it Zero G or Trampoline .....Shocktopus shall prevail! For the people!

Fanboy! Oh, and why for the people? You've got like (counts on fingers) 3 villains!

Zero G would also be pretty awesome for the 7 man brawl... Seriously, LP's hogging the cool battlefields.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:49 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do not try to impress Shocktopus with your mastery over Mathmatics!

Seriously, though, Zero G sucked. Ask KVD.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Oct 16th, 2005 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:50 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still haven't seen or ever actually heard a reason why Vibranium can't be magnetized.

We've seen Cap's shield taken control of by Magneto, so why not USAgent's shield?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 10:13 PM